PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm in Canada...I'm running out of ways to buy BTC.
All banks stopped Interact Checkout for BTC purchases.

Trying to find a new way.

Since you need to verify with your real ID proof it's before buy btc with credit or debit cards it's already reduced so it's not the answer...
I just looked at it as a means for the traditional financial establishment to try and hinder crypto currency.

I wonder why? Guess people are buying bitcoins and they are losing money cause people are not paying off the credit card

In addition to fraud this is a major concern. Was talking to a buddy at a major bank the other day and this is exactly what was happening. It just so happens that someone charging up a high interest rate card to "invest" in bitcoin/cryptos is not financially savvy and is a high risk of default.

In addition to fraud this is a major concern. Was talking to a buddy at a major bank the other day and this is exactly what was happening. It just so happens that someone charging up a high interest rate card to "invest" in bitcoin/cryptos is not financially savvy and is a high risk of default.

See I had a feeling that’s what was going on. I mean it makes sense from a banking standpoint.

Interest rates and fees are super high when pulling cash from your credit card. A way around that would be to buy BTC. Banks lose money on that deal.

My debit card gets blocked but it's just a matter of calling fraud protection and approving the transaction.

Chase/CB worked fine for me today. Actually, my first time using Coinbase and my God was it easy. I've been doing it all wrong...

Not a huge amount of experiences about bold cyp on the web. Anyone brewed 200mg/ml with minimum pip or would i be better off with 150mg/ml.

Why not just use localbitcoins to buy btc? Just make an account, go to buy btc, look for someone selling btc with a bank deposit, drive to the bank drive through of the bank they want the deposit made with, use the name and account number they provided you, take a pic of the receipt, upload it to your chat you’re having with the seller, then he releases the btc and you go buy your gear. It’s super simple, has escrow so you can’t get burned and anonymous(besides maybe your car being on camera at the bank, but you could always park across the street and walk in with a hat). Localbitcoins is definitely where I would buy coin if I needed it and I was back in the states. So many anonymous options to buy btc quickly and easily(no I don’t work for them). It’s where I sell all my coin at.

Why not just use localbitcoins to buy btc? Just make an account, go to buy btc, look for someone selling btc with a bank deposit, drive to the bank drive through of the bank they want the deposit made with, use the name and account number they provided you, take a pic of the receipt, upload it to your chat you’re having with the seller, then he releases the btc and you go buy your gear. It’s super simple, has escrow so you can’t get burned and anonymous(besides maybe your car being on camera at the bank, but you could always park across the street and walk in with a hat). Localbitcoins is definitely where I would buy coin if I needed it and I was back in the states. So many anonymous options to buy btc quickly and easily(no I don’t work for them). It’s where I sell all my coin at.
I think the banks that ban crypto ban all forms, not just BTC, if not that's not a bad idea. It would cost more in fees but it would still be worth it.

I think the banks that ban crypto ban all forms, not just BTC, if not that's not a bad idea. It would cost more in fees but it would still be worth it.

I think it would actually be cheaper then using coinbase or another service that uses a debit card to sell you btc. Localbitcoins has barely any fees