PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Need rep back what even happened to him

Rep left because ppl not handling business right, I’m sure the Rep didn’t want to go down with a sinking ship.

This panda guy is arrogant & wreckless. Which has been proven time and time again.

Then always gives a great spill on how he “fixes” his wreckless actions which could be avoided with planning and thought.

Kinda like selling product out of stock which has happened since the beginning of this thread. But hey, he fixes shit over and over so it’s cool.

I can assure you it is not at all intentional. Sometimes wrong products will be sent in some orders so it will have incorrect stock levels on the website. But the main reason was because our ordering system and how it released stock levels after non paid orders had an issue with it which is now fixed. At this point now that the ordering system is fixed it should rarely happen

I’m not sure what the issue is with your particular order. PM me your order number and I will look into it promptly

Not at this time. But they will be soon

Was it an international order? There could be several reasons why it hasn’t updated. 1.) Chinese customs returned the package and we had to reship it and therefore you would have a new tracking number. 2.) it was shipped by one of the carriers who have a long status update time. PM me your order number and I will look into it
Some POSITIVE criticism from a mostly satisfied customer (me)
1 please consider constantly updating the website with 'temporarily out of stock, please come back later' warnings.

2 please consider adding international semi-finished oils.
Great for stealth, even if further filtering is needed by the customer.

3 please consider dropping domestic sourcing.
Not much because of supply or customer service issues, but because of the legal risk.
Int'l may last for decades unharmed, but a domestic bust may bring down the international one.

Again, just positive criticism. I don't like bashing sources just because, and I don't have any agenda.

Some POSITIVE criticism from a mostly satisfied customer (me)
1 please consider constantly updating the website with 'temporarily out of stock, please come back later' warnings.

2 please consider adding international semi-finished oils.
Great for stealth, even if further filtering is needed by the customer.

3 please consider dropping domestic sourcing.
Not much because of supply or customer service issues, but because of the legal risk.
Int'l may last for decades unharmed, but a domestic bust may bring down the international one.

Again, just positive criticism. I don't like bashing sources just because, and I don't have any agenda.

think of how many momo's would fuck themselves up trying to finish the gear.. u talk about hiccups now?? fuckin panda will have to reimburse half the orders cuz of some fuck-o not reading the manual and pulling off the recipe.. shit, im surprised some of these people walk on two feet..
1 & 3 are respectable considerations

Youre right but your odds of getting caught and being investigated go up the international route especially with larger raw orders. The reason why people dont “just stick to Intl. raws”.
We will have to agree to disagree. I don't want to clog up this thread but there are dozens of arguments for both international and domestic. I agree with large orders of raws being a bad move though.

Domestic is always going to be troublesome for any source

Anyone stupid enough to resell gear domestically, is an idiot
idiots just can't get things right
they will always screw things up.
While brewing, filling customer orders and putting them in the mail ain't rocket science, idiots will always find a way to screw it up.

Hence my advise to keep distance from domestic sourcing and switch to independent "authorized distributors"

Again, I'm not bashing PPL
it has been great for me
Just pointing out the shortcomings of doing domestic business, for any source.

It’s on the way now. Even with the slow ta time I still shouldn’t complain because the quality and price is better than everywhere else. I just hate when the mailbox is empty. I hate that shit

Domestic is always going to be troublesome for any source

Anyone stupid enough to resell gear domestically, is an idiot
idiots just can't get things right
they will always screw things up.
While brewing, filling customer orders and putting them in the mail ain't rocket science, idiots will always find a way to screw it up.

Hence my advise to keep distance from domestic sourcing and switch to independent "authorized distributors"

Again, I'm not bashing PPL
it has been great for me
Just pointing out the shortcomings of doing domestic business, for any source.

Totally untrue. There are plenty of.good domestic sources where everything works just fine , for years.