PurplePandaLabs Raw source

It’s on the way now. Even with the slow ta time I still shouldn’t complain because the quality and price is better than everywhere else. I just hate when the mailbox is empty. I hate that shit
Then quit talking about it. You've posted more or less the same exact post everyday this week.

Serious fucking problem. Package was out for delivery today but it wasn’t delivered. Had to go in the post office. It was leaking and the guy said it was “on the bosses desk” they gave it to me no signature and I opened it and the shits all broken. Someone opened my fucking package. And the post office clearly knows it’s testosterone. Wtf do I do. Can I even order to my address anymore

Serious fucking problem. Package was out for delivery today but it wasn’t delivered. Had to go in the post office. It was leaking and the guy said it was “on the bosses desk” they gave it to me no signature and I opened it and the shits all broken. Someone opened my fucking package. And the post office clearly knows it’s testosterone. Wtf do I do. Can I even order to my address anymore
Should I throw everything I currently have in my house into my car ?

Who opened it I thought you said you had to open it just trying to figure out what you mean.
I have had something similar happen not a good feeling at all.
They probably don't know what it was but it wouldn't hurt to be cautious.

next time you have a package of illegal drugs coming to your door it might be helpful to actually be in when its coming.Would stop things like that happening.

If I was you, I’d clean house for a little while. If the postmaster wanted to be a prick,you wouldn’t be here right now. But I wouldn’t put shit in my car. The few raids I’ve been in, they flipped my vehicles. Better safe than sorry bud.

No man that’s the thing I’ve never had a problem ever. Not once with anything I ordered. Now the package is out for delivery. RANDOMLY doesn’t get delivered. Then it updates and says arrived at post office. I go in to get it it’s leaking wet. The guy says we didn’t see it because it was on the bosses desk and another package leaked onto it. He said “ do u want to open it here so u can reject the package” I said no and I took the package. I knew the shit had been opened and broken. The box was in good condition the vials were smashed. They opened it and smashed the contents.

I'd leave the state for a while. That's fed territory man. Maybe even go north of the border for a while. We have some good Canadian labs :)

This is it

Seriously... why the fuck would you post the packaging showing EVERY FUCKING LAW ENFORCEMENT AND POSTAL SERVICE in the world what to look for. You basically are taking your bad luck and fucking everyone else for it. What the hell are you thinking????

DON'T POST PICTURES OF PACKAGING!!!!!!!!!

Seriously... why the fuck would you post the packaging showing EVERY FUCKING LAW ENFORCEMENT AND POSTAL SERVICE in the world what to look for. You basically are taking your bad luck and fucking everyone else for it. What the hell are you thinking????

DON'T POST PICTURES OF PACKAGING!!!!!!!!!
its gone

And to think, if there was a real investigation into the contents of the package and who was the intended recipient one would assume they would have taken plenty of pictures as part of their documentation. After all, there is a burden of proof in law.

Now we have a snapshot in time where potential evidence has been publicly displayed by the recipient. Not a good look.

Easy mistake to make when emotions are high but a teachable moment to anyone who isn't aware if some of the safety measures you need to be taking.

And to think, if there was a real investigation into the contents of the package and who was the intended recipient one would assume they would have taken plenty of pictures as part of their documentation. After all, there is a burden of proof in law.

Now we have a snapshot in time where potential evidence has been publicly displayed by the recipient. Not a good look.

Easy mistake to make when emotions are high but a teachable moment to anyone who isn't aware if some of the safety measures you need to be taking.
Don’t make permanent life changing decisions based on temporary emotionS

What the hell is going in here? Was the package not properly packaged and broke in transit and leaked? And they opened it because it leaked?

Or are you saying rherhey opened your pack saw what it was smashed it and called you in to pick up your smashed shit?

Am I theonly one confused ?

What the hell is going in here? Was the package not properly packaged and broke in transit and leaked? And they opened it because it leaked?

Or are you saying rherhey opened your pack saw what it was smashed it and called you in to pick up your smashed shit?

Am I theonly one confused ?
Sounds like another scenario he threw at us is another package leaked on to his?