PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@Sak I just want you to know i seen that post you replied to me before you deleted it lol. Saying they wont put you in prison but maybe get jailed for 30days. I just want to inform you that jail is actually prison there the same thing next time gotta delete it faster ;D

@Sak I just want you to know i seen that post you replied to me before you deleted it lol. Saying they wont put you in prison but maybe get jailed for 30days. I just want to inform you that jail is actually prison there the same thing next time gotta delete it faster ;D
Not really. Ur new as well why are u calling me new lol

Jail and prison are definitely not the same thing brother. Don't ask me how I know.......I just do ok.

How can you test DHB to make sure it's legit?
(I'm not saying PPL's isn't)
But I'm curious as there's no labmax for it, and it doesn't show in bloodwork.

As far as I'm aware there is no readily available at home test for DHB like Labmax. Although, the effects are very noticeable and faking it would be very obvious.

We need more stock available! Purple had some listed but they sold quickly. Got my hands on a few and everyone I know wants some.

Are you seriously stupid you send that shit in pm. Not on a public forum for everyone to see. It is worrying when people like you use AAS. Really hope you have ordered finish products to and no raws.Next post will be what do I do with this Testosterone E Power. Do I cap it?o_O PS Nice email Mark baby xx
Wow.... 10 seconds on google and I know exactly who you are. Not very smart o_O
i need the last 4 digits of ur credit card too
All three of you are just as bad. You qouted the same posts involving the sensitive info into more posts that have to be deleted. Good job.
@Millard Baker these ones as well please.

Tbh if he is dumb enough to leak his personal info like that then why the fuck should we care and try to protect it.
I've seen a steady decline in effectness in threads based on how things are handled so instead of bashing you I'll try to change your way of thinking like mine was.

So, it's not just about him it's about everybody involved. It's about the community as whole. I'm not gonna go into the what if situations cause as always they lead to people arguing about those what if situations and before you know it it starts a spitting match and then it's all about dick size. The I shared could lead someone to jail time.
Let's just share as LITTLE info as possible for everyone's sake.