PurplePandaLabs Raw source

can we let it go was an accident god lol

I strongly suggest you considering an apology to the members of the board first tho. It did create a small element of danger for all of us. You don’t have to believe me or accept my advice. This is only suggested. However, I’ve blown it a few times round herrr. But I’m still in the good grace of 99% of the members here. Perhaps it cuz I put my pride and ego to the side and apologized for my wrong doings. Either way bro I’m ok with letting it die. An apology would show class tho. JS

[emoji243]

I strongly suggest you considering an apology to the members of the board first tho. It did create a small element of danger for all of us. You don’t have to believe me or accept my advice. This is only suggested. However, I’ve blown it a few times round herrr. But I’m still in the good grace of 99% of the members here. Perhaps it cuz I put my pride and ego to the side and apologized for my wrong doings. Either way bro I’m ok with letting it die. An apology would show class tho. JS

[emoji243]
I'm scared of being caught.

Was asked by ppl rep to let you guys know he is switching devices and as soon as his security stuff is set up he will be back on

Sorry for the absence guy's I had to switch out to a newer device they don't last long without updates.
Those who have pm's I will answer all of them take me a little bit to get to all of them.
And I will be trying to first get the rest of the Heavy Metal testing.