PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I can't transfer them once translated but if you have Google translate or something similar you can view the metals tested the first one is magnese and something else.
As you can see ppl always has both purity and Heavy metals testing on their raws.
And have been testing for quite some time also.

I can't transfer them once translated but if you have Google translate or something similar you can view the metals tested the first one is magnese and something else.
As you can see ppl always has both purity and Heavy metals testing on their raws.
And have been testing for quite some time also.
So... is the domestic injectables going to be restocked soon?

Having an issue with an order. I've been trying to get a hold of support but haven't heard back. Are they still having email issues?

I hit up support on ppl's site twice, the rep on here and another forum and it's been 5days since my problem arose. Im patient but im missing product from my domestic order. I've ordered from them 9-10 times and never had issues but as a loyal repeat customer you would expect a quicker response then this.

I hit up support on ppl's site twice, the rep on here and another forum and it's been 5days since my problem arose. Im patient but im missing product from my domestic order. I've ordered from them 9-10 times and never had issues but as a loyal repeat customer you would expect a quicker response then this.

Na, To this lab... you are just like a line number soldier in the military.

Na, To this lab... you are just like a line number soldier in the military.
I hear you. It's almost like they blew up way to fast but haven't put enough effort in growing their staff numbers to meet demand. I loved dealing with them before they even had order minimums. It's funny how when you're starting out, you'll do anything, kiss ass and go the extra mile to please people so you can grow your business. But once that money starts piling up, the real character of a business owner shows.

Bought from ppl awhile ago.
My homebrew is literally giving me pip from hell.
Worse than pcom when their shit was all overdosed.

What compound?
Just test e man.
It’s hard to say cause there are just so many variables you know? Especially cause it’s my first brew. But shit man I know forsure my recipe and process was solid.
Also I’m pinning muscles that haven’t been pinned in a year.

PPL’s SD is rock solid though. Did a suspension it kicked ass I hope I get the same results this goround.

(I’ve litterally been walking around with a limp for 3 days)

Just test e man.
It’s hard to say cause there are just so many variables you know? Especially cause it’s my first brew. But shit man I know forsure my recipe and process was solid.
Also I’m pinning muscles that haven’t been pinned in a year.

PPL’s SD is rock solid though. Did a suspension it kicked ass I hope I get the same results this goround.

(I’ve litterally been walking around with a limp for 3 days)

Test E is very notorious for giving pip, at time. Something to do with carbolic acid that was never fully washed from the product during production, I️ believe. That’s why I never run anything but Cyp.

You can’t fuck up brewing test e. You technically don’t have to use bb. You got a bad batch of powder it sounds like to me.

Test E is very notorious for giving pip, at time. Something to do with carbolic acid that was never fully washed from the product during production, I️ believe. That’s why I never run anything but Cyp.

You can’t fuck up brewing test e. You technically don’t have to use bb. You got a bad batch of powder it sounds like to me.
Test e I use 1%ba 10%bb even though it's not necessary and the rest eo. No pip period.