PurplePandaLabs Raw source

My first time brewing test e @300mg/ml came out great. 1%ba 15%bb. No pip at all. It was only 20ml as I was just doing a test run to get the feel of brewing.
About 4 days later I brewed the rest of the raws I had remaining out of the 25g I ordered. Pinned it and it had brutal pip.
Still can’t figure out what happened. Pretty certain I did the same procedure with both brews.
Asked around and couldn’t really get a definite answer on what might have happened.
Just received some more test e raws a few days ago that I ordered international from here. Hopefully I don’t run into the same problem again.
FYI, my first raw order was domestic and this one I ordered international came in faster then the domestic did. Around 25 days for domestic, around 14 days international.
Crazy lol

My first time brewing test e @300mg/ml came out great. 1%ba 15%bb. No pip at all. It was only 20ml as I was just doing a test run to get the feel of brewing.
About 4 days later I brewed the rest of the raws I had remaining out of the 25g I ordered. Pinned it and it had brutal pip.
Still can’t figure out what happened. Pretty certain I did the same procedure with both brews.
Asked around and couldn’t really get a definite answer on what might have happened.
Just received some more test e raws a few days ago that I ordered international from here. Hopefully I don’t run into the same problem again.
FYI, my first raw order was domestic and this one I ordered international came in faster then the domestic did. Around 25 days for domestic, around 14 days international.
Crazy lol
I had something similar happen. Couldn't figure it out.

I had something similar happen. Couldn't figure it out.
My question now on my next brew is should I brew everything at once and avoid the storage of the raws? Or just brew as needed?
I ordered quite a bit of test e raws and was really planning on brewing as needed. Since carbolic acid could affect the raws in storage now I’m thinking maybe storing the raws isn’t such a good idea...

My question now on my next brew is should I brew everything at once and avoid the storage of the raws? Or just brew as needed?
I ordered quite a bit of test e raws and was really planning on brewing as needed. Since carbolic acid could affect the raws in storage now I’m thinking maybe storing the raws isn’t such a good idea...
I've pondered the same thing.

Honestly i would .... test c doesn’t have that problem

Honestly i would .... test c doesn’t have that problem
I got the test e because I wanted a higher mg per ml. From being inexperienced in brewing I went with E instead of C to avoid having to deal with it crashing.
I do believe I’ll give Cyp go on my next order though.

Got 150g of E. That’s a lot of syringe filtering at once :(
It probably be ok to brew it all up and filter it over time wouldn’t it? Store it unfiltered and filter a few vials at a time?

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. - Are you all experiencing delays in getting orders processed and shipped? I've ordered from you all in the past and at most only waited 2 weeks to receive my pack.

Thanks,
R
Thats usually how it was with me 14 days at most i usually could get it in under 10. Usually if tracking doesnt update in a week i dont worry too much. But its been 20 days since i got tracking and still says the same thing. But I have to wait the full 25 days before they will talk about a reshipment. Im pretty annoyed by the whole thing thb

I got the test e because I wanted a higher mg per ml. From being inexperienced in brewing I went with E instead of C to avoid having to deal with it crashing.
I do believe I’ll give Cyp go on my next order though.

Got 150g of E. That’s a lot of syringe filtering at once [emoji20]
It probably be ok to brew it all up and filter it over time wouldn’t it? Store it unfiltered and filter a few vials at a time?
Just make it up and put it a big mason jar unfiltered and take out what you need to filter.

Shot test e npp and primo in my leg today not feeling to great lol
Did you just start this cycle. About a month and a half ago I started the same cycle except it was test prop. I thought I had the flu. Body hurt aches fever just a total mess. Wasn’t fun. Took about a week and a half to go away completely. Would come and go.

You might have to re-heat the jar up after if it sits for a while. It may want to come out if solution but will go back in quickly.

I would anyway just to make sure after sitting that long to make sure the hormone is displaced evenly throughout the carrier oil.

You might have to re-heat the jar up after if it sits for a while. It may want to come out if solution but will go back in quickly.
I would anyway just to make sure after sitting that long to make sure the hormone is displaced evenly throughout the carrier oil.
I’ll definitely reheat it because it goes through the filter better that way anyways.

So... is the domestic injectables going to be restocked soon?
I will see if I can get a estimate for you.
Having an issue with an order. I've been trying to get a hold of support but haven't heard back. Are they still having email issues?
They were having issues with the proton accounts but that was supposed to be resolved last week.
Yeah I ordered on the 2nd of August and my shipping hasnt updated since then. I ask about it in email and they just day it can take up too 25 days for tracking to update.
Could you send me some of the conversation I would like to see who said that ?
Thanks bud
Crazy lol
Yeah test e has always had issues when stored for extended periods after transport
Like @rutman suggested brew it all at once because it stores better when prepared.

Bought from ppl awhile ago.
My homebrew is literally giving me pip from hell.
Worse than pcom when their shit was all overdosed.
I don’t know what %’s you went at, but if you have a shit ton left maybe try putting all of it back in a beaker and add a percent or two of BB and refilter. If you went low in the first place. I usually go 15% BB in MCT and no pip at all. I’ve brewed about 3 batches of test e from ppl. All smooth. Anyways good luck