PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Test e I use 1%ba 10%bb even though it's not necessary and the rest eo. No pip period.

That’s great if you have a good batch of powder. It’s actually overkill with test e. But if you have a bad batch, there’s nothing you can do about it. EO won’t fix it.

What up guys? Quick question, I haven't ordered from PPL in a while but need to reup on some raws. Are any of yall experiencing any type of delays in receiving raws from international?

Thanks,
R

What up guys? Quick question, I haven't ordered from PPL in a while but need to reup on some raws. Are any of yall experiencing any type of delays in receiving raws from international?

Thanks,
R
Yeah I ordered on the 2nd of August and my shipping hasnt updated since then. I ask about it in email and they just day it can take up too 25 days for tracking to update.

Yeah I ordered on the 2nd of August and my shipping hasnt updated since then. I ask about it in email and they just day it can take up too 25 days for tracking to update.

@PurplePandaLabs Rep. - Are you all experiencing delays in getting orders processed and shipped? I've ordered from you all in the past and at most only waited 2 weeks to receive my pack.

Thanks,
R

There’s a reason to use BB aside from its solvent properties.

I’ve mentioned it probably half a dozen times already but non of you seem to care about the longevity of your finished product.....

Test E is very notorious for giving pip, at time. Something to do with carbolic acid that was never fully washed from the product during production, I️ believe. That’s why I never run anything but Cyp.

You can’t fuck up brewing test e. You technically don’t have to use bb. You got a bad batch of powder it sounds like to me.

ummm ive always heard and have experienced the opposite.
shorter esthers cause pip..
and also.. how do u deduct he had bad powder??
maybe the dude fuckin knicked a nerve … who knows.. but I like how u spewed the test E shit out ur mouthhole and also the random... yea, bad powder!!
smh..
I get it , a person who doesn't know the error in their ways cant correct themselves cuz obviously they think theyr right.. but I think ur post was …… random and probably made up cuz ive never heard of test e hurting due to the compound itself.. administering it.. that's a diff story

maybe the dude fuckin knicked a nerve … who knows.. but I like how u spewed the test E shit out ur mouthhole and also the random... yea, bad powder!!
smh..
I get it , a person who doesn't know the error in their ways cant correct themselves cuz obviously they think theyr right.. but I think ur post was …… random and probably made up cuz ive never heard of test e hurting due to the compound itself.. administering it.. that's a diff story

You obviously have a lot to learn....

smh..
Wtf are you talking about?

Test E is very notorious for giving pip, at time. Something to do with carbolic acid that was never fully washed from the product during production, I️ believe. That’s why I never run anything but Cyp.

You can’t fuck up brewing test e. You technically don’t have to use bb. You got a bad batch of powder it sounds like to me.
Ya i believe that’s what was going on with some test e from Stanford at one point .....

Ya i believe that’s what was going on with some test e from Stanford at one point .....

A few years ago just about every ugl’s test e had these issues. It seemed like things got better the last year or so. Maybe things aren’t going back like they were.

A few years ago just about every ugl’s test e had these issues. It seemed like things got better the last year or so. Maybe things aren’t going back like they were.
What i heard is it happens when test is is stored to long not sure about that tho

smh..

Settle down turbo...

I recall. I put 3 ml test e 300 in my quad and was debilitated for a month. Turned into cellulitis eventually. Got to the hospital when I realized what it tuned into. Started as pip... Was no infection found, just major inflammation

I recall. I put 3 ml test e 300 in my quad and was debilitated for a month. Turned into cellulitis eventually. Got to the hospital when I realized what it tuned into. Started as pip... Was no infection found, just major inflammation
Shot test e npp and primo in my leg today not feeling to great lol