PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I know a guy that's received a few hundred grams per pack a bunch of times. He's also received kilos and kilos at a time. You have a few packs like the later get picked off and you're going to get linked. The former will almost always get a letter in the mail but you're a fool to think you can't draw the short straw with a small amount. Examples are made out of good people everyday in law enforcement.

His domestic got busted. Whoever was brewing shouldn't have kept those details. This is surely out of PPLs hands.

But having said that the brewer might have kept the names to use in such a case to get a lighter sentence

There was a brewer who was busted and was brewing for a bunch of labs and had names and addresses of customers that were found. DEA and Homeland security have it all now.

IMO it won't take long for a dom bust to get all their customers an "invitation" to declare in court.

He said he is in the process of moving his domestic to a different state but I believe it’s down right now
All dom sources will go down, sooner or later.

what about his international gear ?
I don't think the china/int'l division is ever going to go down (unless he travels abroad and gets arrested).
Gear is legal in china, remember?

Anything labeled PPL would caught DEA's eyes in the future, they definately have marked PPL
Maybe customs much more than the D*Agency.

I’ll order once his U.S domestic is back online. The primo raws are cheaper domestic then international. I mean unless you want to get bent over and get fucked (no grease) and pay $50 for shipping internationally and also pay extra for raws... Then domestic is the way to go. Everyone is wanting international only. Fuck that and watch your shipment get seized like mine did. You think the feds care about finished oils lolz... no they will prioritize raws firsts.
What if the new dom remailer is actually run by LE to entrap customers?
Just asking.

BTW Cooking oil works as fine as Vaseline/grease, they say. :D:eek:

And to those wondering about customer info... the FBI has every computer in that home and every computer related to the investigation. When they obtain these computers from a bust of this nature... they perform FORENSIC investigation of those computers. Meaning hard drives are restored... things that were "deleted" are restored and every single contact is reviewed.... and each and every bank account has their transactions forensically reviewed for anyone involved. Don't ask me how I know this...

So even if a source "deletes" your personal info... unless they are doing so with very specific software made to wipe drives clean in anticipation of forensic restoration... all that "deleted" info... has been recovered, restored and documented by the FBI already.

NOONES information is ever safe after you give it to a source. Period. You are trusting that person. Hopefully, that person has an understanding of real information encryption... chances are they are just a drug dealer and don't... so the real hope is that your dealer doesn't get busted in the end.

Stay the fuck away from Panda. He is not looking out for us.
I wouldn't call File-shredders very specific software
they're cheap and free all over the Internet.

But yeah, given how stupid dom remailers are,
that's rocket science to them.

I wouldn't be shocked if his identity is known and he isn't behind bars because he is abroad
Alpha Pharma founder was pinpointed and arrested in the UK
https://thinksteroids.com/news/alph...-arrested-steroid-trafficking-united-kingdom/

Axio / GenXXL Brian Wainstein was arrested in South Africa.

So yes, it can happen.

I wondered that too. Why would anyone want to live in China? I'm sure it's a nice place to visit, for like a week. But forever?

Freedom in this case I believe
life is good in almost any country
... if you're a millionaire.

Just read this article, apparently cuzzo gave up a lot of ppl’s business info.

Beware people.

Kyle and Erica Roop were arrested on September 19, 2018 for operating a clandestine underground laboratory (UGL) that manufactured anabolic steroids for multiple brands. Most of the finished steroid products were labeled with the Aurum Rx brand name. But several readers noticed some distinctive purple labels on several of the injectable steroid vials that were seized during the raid of the Roop’s home.

It turned out that Kyle and Erica Roop were manufacturing finished steroid products on behalf of the international steroid source known as Purple Panda Labs. The Louisiana couple manufactured and distributed the steroid products as the U.S. domestic arm of the Purple Panda Labs operation.

Purple Panda Labs confirmed that Kyle Roop worked for him in a message posted on a popular publicly-accessible steroid discussion forum. Purple Panda Labs revealed that Roop’s internet handle was “Elite”. However, Purple Panda Labs insisted that the Roop was his “old brewer” and that he no longer worked with him or represented him in any way; he suggested that his “current lab” in the United States was managed by a different person or persons.

“I’m gonna address this bust now before people start to think this was my current lab,” Purple Panda Labs wrote. “The bust that happened was elite. My old brewer. That is why there was not a large stock of panda products or labels there.”

Purple Panda Labs took this opportunity to inform customers that he will temporarily discontinue his U.S. domestic operation for security reasons. Purple Panda Labs indicated that the security reasons were solely related to the relocation of a warehouse and had nothing to do with the Louisiana bust.

“But for the time being I am shutting down my domestic products in order to move locations of my warehouse (moving states). Once we are in a new location I will reopen the domestic shop again. This bust has nothing to do with the current panda domestic. I am only moving warehouse locations as an extra security precaution.”

Purple Panda Labs started out as a foreign-based steroid source that provided raw anabolic steroid powders to individual consumers and numerous small-time UGL operations around the world. He eventually decided to expand his operation to involve the shipment of finished and ready-to-use steroid products. He initially only shipped the line of Purple Panda Labs finished products from international locations. But Purple Panda Labs eventually expanded to include a U.S. domestic shipping operation.

Travis McDaniel, the cousin of Kyle Roop, disclosed extensive information to law enforcement officers about the logistics of the Purple Panda Labs operation in the United States. McDaniels told Pea Ridge Police Sergeant Michael Lisenbee that he received Purple Panda raw steroid powder on behalf of Roop.

According to McDaniel, Roop paid McDaniel $350 for every steroid powder package received. McDaniel told police that the packages were disguised and labeled as shipments of oatmeal and rice.

“[McDaniel] came clean about a lot of everything that was going on… He admits to us that he’s part of an operation with his cousin,” Sgt. Lisenbee said. “His cousin is named Kyle Roop. Kyle Roop and him engaged in an enterprise together. Kyle Roop would actually order steroids from either China or Thailand. He would ship the steroids to his cousin here in Pea Rridge, and then subsequently Kyle would inform McDaniel where he needed those packages to be sent.

“Roop gave him the opportunity to make some extra money, it just didn’t work out the way McDaniel wanted to, because he was started to get paid in Bitcoin and it prevented him from using the money from where he wanted to use it.”

Purple Panda Labs reassured his customers that Roop had nothing to do with the current domestic operation and Roop could “literally give them (the Feds) every ounce of information he had and there is nothing that they could do to my company.”

Beware people.

Kyle and Erica Roop were arrested on September 19, 2018 for operating a clandestine underground laboratory (UGL) that manufactured anabolic steroids for multiple brands. Most of the finished steroid products were labeled with the Aurum Rx brand name. But several readers noticed some distinctive purple labels on several of the injectable steroid vials that were seized during the raid of the Roop’s home.

It turned out that Kyle and Erica Roop were manufacturing finished steroid products on behalf of the international steroid source known as Purple Panda Labs. The Louisiana couple manufactured and distributed the steroid products as the U.S. domestic arm of the Purple Panda Labs operation.

Purple Panda Labs confirmed that Kyle Roop worked for him in a message posted on a popular publicly-accessible steroid discussion forum. Purple Panda Labs revealed that Roop’s internet handle was “Elite”. However, Purple Panda Labs insisted that the Roop was his “old brewer” and that he no longer worked with him or represented him in any way; he suggested that his “current lab” in the United States was managed by a different person or persons.

“I’m gonna address this bust now before people start to think this was my current lab,” Purple Panda Labs wrote. “The bust that happened was elite. My old brewer. That is why there was not a large stock of panda products or labels there.”

Purple Panda Labs took this opportunity to inform customers that he will temporarily discontinue his U.S. domestic operation for security reasons. Purple Panda Labs indicated that the security reasons were solely related to the relocation of a warehouse and had nothing to do with the Louisiana bust.

“But for the time being I am shutting down my domestic products in order to move locations of my warehouse (moving states). Once we are in a new location I will reopen the domestic shop again. This bust has nothing to do with the current panda domestic. I am only moving warehouse locations as an extra security precaution.”

Purple Panda Labs started out as a foreign-based steroid source that provided raw anabolic steroid powders to individual consumers and numerous small-time UGL operations around the world. He eventually decided to expand his operation to involve the shipment of finished and ready-to-use steroid products. He initially only shipped the line of Purple Panda Labs finished products from international locations. But Purple Panda Labs eventually expanded to include a U.S. domestic shipping operation.

Travis McDaniel, the cousin of Kyle Roop, disclosed extensive information to law enforcement officers about the logistics of the Purple Panda Labs operation in the United States. McDaniels told Pea Ridge Police Sergeant Michael Lisenbee that he received Purple Panda raw steroid powder on behalf of Roop.

According to McDaniel, Roop paid McDaniel $350 for every steroid powder package received. McDaniel told police that the packages were disguised and labeled as shipments of oatmeal and rice.

“[McDaniel] came clean about a lot of everything that was going on… He admits to us that he’s part of an operation with his cousin,” Sgt. Lisenbee said. “His cousin is named Kyle Roop. Kyle Roop and him engaged in an enterprise together. Kyle Roop would actually order steroids from either China or Thailand. He would ship the steroids to his cousin here in Pea Rridge, and then subsequently Kyle would inform McDaniel where he needed those packages to be sent.

“Roop gave him the opportunity to make some extra money, it just didn’t work out the way McDaniel wanted to, because he was started to get paid in Bitcoin and it prevented him from using the money from where he wanted to use it.”

Purple Panda Labs reassured his customers that Roop had nothing to do with the current domestic operation and Roop could “literally give them (the Feds) every ounce of information he had and there is nothing that they could do to my company.”
So wait there watching this form who would have thought lol ty for the good read brother shows this I isn’t a joke

Beware people.

I wouldn't call that an article per se. It's put out by Darius of pharmacom isnt it? Of course he frequents these forums.

So did the cousin really.do.all that and do the feds know everything including watching this place or is he just assuming he gave up all the info and they're watching?
I'm asking cause Darius could just be trying to get more.traffic on the article.
Or something.

Im Not legalistic over such things, I looked it up and found it on roidvisor. It’s an article to me. You can find all the same information by a simple google search of the man’s name.
I know. But some might think it's a news article. It's an article written by darius(if I'm not mistaken) put together by information he gathered from the actual news article and this forum.

Its spot on for the most part. But it kind of givesthe impression that this forum was part of the legal investigation that was conducted.