PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Lmao so true. And all those people calling me conspiracy theorist and holding a grudge the list goes on and on...

Red flags were on this lab from the get go.
Shirts, instagram, Facebook and violating own website security policy, bringing in a new brewer without even screening the guy properly (elite) ... everything labs get flamed for and ran off for.. some reason members seemed to keep defending this shit hole lol.

#hopepandastaysgone
Complain, complain complain
100% of your posts bash Panda
yet you never post asking or giving roid usage advice.

You have an agenda, and ain't getting jacked
your agenda is to bash panda.

This is the part that baffles me. It's insane how much he doesn't give a fuck about his customers and their safety and freedom. He only cares about dollar signs. Pretty god damn selfish. If he simply would have taken everyone's concerns, issues, and suggestions into consideration things wouldn't be the way they are.

But nope. It's middle finger to the government and a new warehouse.
While he made several mistakes, there's much more surveillance now than, say, 10 years ago.
So everything dom will go down sooner or later.

Not a big problem as there's no idiots shortage, there will always be useful idiots willing to trade their freedom for a few quick $ and a little gear.
When they get busted, move on to the next useful idiot (dom brewer).

I know feds aren’t stupid and obviously watch all these threads and forums, but does anyone else think pharmacom needs to shut the fuck up and stop writing fucking news articles detailing all the shit that’s said and done with these labs?

I mean what the fuck....

Pharmacom shut the fuck up
IMO everything dom will go down sooner or later.
Even Pcom.

BTW if asked to take a guess how do you compare Pcom vs Panda dom market share?
Some say Panda was already bigger then Pcom.

Yep .
I've had guys go off on me in other source threads .Like Omega. Everyone rides the dicks of these guys like they're GOD, and they'd die without them. And they truly don't give a flying fuck about you .

Like junkies.
BBers need juice to compensate for their shortcomings
pretty much like small dickers need lifted trucks, they say.

Exactly! I go to church every Sunday and because I’m educated about AAS, I don’t see anything morally wrong with sensible, responsible use. Testosterone is already in our bodies anyway. So what if we want some extra.

Like you are saying, if I ever got in legal trouble, it’s going to make me look like a drug abuser because the public is not educated about AAS and the media has portrayed it as bad as Cocaine.
Is it OK to inject in the church restrooms?

How about orals along sacramental bread?
Sacramental bread - Wikipedia

Is Holy water any good for diluting HCG or GH?
Holy water - Wikipedia

While he made several mistakes, there's much more surveillance now than, say, 10 years ago.
So everything dom will go down sooner or later.

Not a big problem as there's no idiots shortage, there will always be useful idiots willing to trade their freedom for a few quick $ and a little gear.

Even Pcom.

BTW if asked to take a guess how do you compare Pcom vs Panda dom market share?
Some say Panda was already bigger then Pcom.

BBers need juice to compensate for their shortcomings
pretty much like small dickers need lifted trucks, they say.

Is it OK to inject in the church restrooms?

How about orals along sacramental bread?
Sacramental bread - Wikipedia

Is Holy water any good for diluting HCG or GH?
Holy water - Wikipedia
I'm not gonna lie. But I really enjoyed this post.

Not being a roger rider but everything he’s posted “bashing” panda has came out as a truth. He’s also helped many members here with not just roids but natural supplementation, to the point of people wanting a thread with all the knowledge and advice that’s been said. I’d rather have someone in the community that “complains” and looks out for members specifically than some jackass copying and pasting shit he finds online and preaching no testestosterone cycles.

Not being a roger rider but everything he’s posted “bashing” panda has came out as a truth. He’s also helped many members here with not just roids but natural supplementation, to the point of people wanting a thread with all the knowledge and advice that’s been said. I’d rather have someone in the community that “complains” and looks out for members specifically than some jackass copying and pasting shit he finds online and preaching no testestosterone cycles.
@Roger rabbit is very helpful, masteron quoted @Robfromga

If anyone has always maintained a “agenda” that would be you

From the day u showed up..... posting away to achieve “well known” member status...

Your the main reason that got taken away... they changed the whole system so you would never be a awesome member.

But heres my two cents, if anyone cares. Some members post, people read it and it holds weight. Others post, people read it and they dismiss it altogether. (And I'd put myself in this group, before anyone says it)

It must bother some people tremendously that they've been predicting pandas demise for so long and no one listened, no one cared. Some people wont order from panda again(you can count me in that group) but if i were a betting man, I'd bet they're not going anywhere, and people will still order from them, and they'll still make a lot of money.

@Roger rabbit (and others)

mnd68.jpg

This in particular I enjoyed. It's the truth.

It's rare for sources to stand the test of time. Some last awhile, some go bad eventually and some get busted.

It's really not that hard to predict.

@master.on not that opinion matter, since you are the the clown that's short a chromosome or 3, but maybe ask @NorthMich if he hasn't gotten some solid advice . Or cruise over to the apnea thread .

Oh and news flash: harm reduction, ever hear of that capt weirdo? Panda is pretty much a shit show, and has been since nearly he showed up, save a few months of smooth sailing during the beginning. Sounds like your feelers are hurt...are you the new rep or just showing your moron side and shilling for a clearly fucked up lab. Go talk to Martians or something productive

I dont think you understand the significance of the situation my friend

@master.on not that opinion matter, since you are the the clown that's short a chromosome or 3, but maybe ask @NorthMich if he hasn't gotten some solid advice . Or cruise over to the apnea thread .

Oh and news flash: harm reduction, ever hear of that capt weirdo? Panda is pretty much a shit show, and has been since nearly he showed up, save a few months of smooth sailing during the beginning. Sounds like your feelers are hurt...are you the new rep or just showing your moron side and shilling for a clearly fucked up lab. Go talk to Martians or something productive
image.png

All that clown is doing is trying to wash and hide the truth and significance of the situation at hand by trolling and spamming the thead with memes.

Trolling is also a violation of meso.

I have zero agenda. If panda would have done the right things I wouldn’t even have to say anything. You see me with my pitchfork in any other lab thread throwing pitchforks? Nope.... not till they start to screw up.

And if you were to go back, you will clearly see plenty of advice from me, except mine is not copied and pasted.