PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Do you really think they have a database of all the addresses in China, and if so where did they obtain said addresses? I can tell you for 100% fact they dont have a database of fake Chinese addresses. I have had a pack come from China that was opened and inspected with a fake return address that was sent to me. Even had the green tape that says it was inspected so you know customs opened the package, and not someone else. Do you realize how many people are in china? Customs can not scrutinized every package that goes through customs on a daily basis. They dont have the resources to scrutinize 20% of the packages that come through.

I have seen more packages come through customs than most, and I can tell you most of the worries are unfounded. If you order enough you will get a seizure letter, but most orders end in destruction rather than prosecution

Well, fwiw, they do have a list of (at least most) every United States address. If you've ever used the Post Office SSK (self serve kiosk) to mail a package, you'll know that by simply entering the receiver zip code, followed by the house/building number and then the first letter or two of the street name, the kiosk will pull up the receiver address with remarkable accuracy.

I assume the Chinese government has a similar data base.

And although i am sure that there are some addresses missing, this is one way that most addresses can be verified as legit, or fake.

Also, by using address scanning software, they can then track how many packages are coming from, or going to, particular addresses.

For United states addresses it definitely exists, but china not so much. If it was the case many more packages would be caught, because all packages are scanned. If they brought up a fake address those packs would be checked. I have had well over 100 packs come in from china, all with the same fake address. Only one was every opened, and the rest made it through unscathed. I used to be a remailer for an international source, and if these databases existed a much higher number of packs would be seized.

I’m sure they have most addresses if not all in a data base in China. Considering they have a good citizen law...

I'm sure china has a database considering how strictly they watch there own people. I'm talking about United states customs not having a database of Chinese addresses. If they did a lot more packages would be flagged. I know the source I used to be involved with used a fake address, and only one package ever had any issues coming to me. I was one of at least the re mailers, and the only time there was any problems was going through Chicago customs. Multiple packs were seized going through there, but never the other places using the same address. So they're not even keeping a database of places packs have been seized coming from why would they have a database of all the addresses in china. If so the address would have been seized regardless of which customs location it was processed through.

Not sure if that’s the same thing as that new social credits thing, but talk about scary shit. Have you heard of it? Basically they track everyone in China based off of this system.
They definitely have a US list
Sometimes packages intended for tenants get rejected when they are sent to the homeowner name (but somehow they update the list for new tenants, I wonder how)

As for China, they have at least a partial/incomplete list.

News releases in several bust state that the package had a fake chinese return address
How do they know it? By checking the list.

I believe the problem is that they have to manually type the return address in a computer
albeit they have some handwriting scanners, most is done manually.

As for how they got the chinese list
the answer should be obvious: by bribing chinese gov't workers.

Code:
https://gcn.com/articles/2018/04/19/cbp-handheld-drug-scanner.aspx?m=1

CBP doesn't rely on labmax for field testing. Please take a look at this link. There are multiple manufacturers pining for government contracts regarding these devices. When your unlucky pack gets intercepted by CBP they will know what's in it in short order. Welcome to technology folks, and it's only going to get better.
Interesting
I wonder if they have to manually check every package with those scanners
or if they have automated equipment that does so on every package on the conveyor belt?

They definitely have a US list
Sometimes packages intended for tenants get rejected when they are sent to the homeowner name (but somehow they update the list for new tenants, I wonder how)

As for China, they have at least a partial/incomplete list.

News releases in several bust state that the package had a fake chinese return address
How do they know it? By checking the list.

I believe the problem is that they have to manually type the return address in a computer
albeit they have some handwriting scanners, most is done manually.

As for how they got the chinese list
the answer should be obvious: by bribing chinese gov't workers.

Interesting
or if they have automated equipment that does so on every package on the conveyor belt?
didntreadlol2.gif

Interesting
it's confined to handheld devices I believe so searching by hand still would be the s.o.p.

What’s the chances of @Ripped being the one who was recently busted? And if it wasn’t would they even bother going after the rep, if so what charges would he even get?

What’s the chances of @Ripped being the one who was recently busted? And if it wasn’t would they even bother going after the rep, if so what charges would he even get?
Guess it depends on his level of involvement. IF he was just a rep (and what are the odds of that?) then there shouldn’t be anything. If he was involved in any way with sales or possession or distribution....

Guess it depends on his level of involvement. IF he was just a rep (and what are the odds of that?) then there shouldn’t be anything. If he was involved in any way with sales or possession or distribution....
What do you mean just a rep? Aren’t all reps involved in at least the sales side of things, he was basically a direct line of customer service for the forum.

@JackSmooth Ripped is dealing with personal issues at the moment. If he didn’t personally tell you that then you have no right to assume nor did he think you needed to know.

No offense but Ripped has a life outside of this place too. Shit happens.

I cant imagine that happening. I think anyone could be a rep. It doesnt take specific knowledge of the operation.

But he was a smart man. Probably distancing himself from panda wasnt a coincidence.

I'm just guessing.

@JackSmooth Ripped is dealing with personal issues at the moment. If he didn’t personally tell you that then you have no right to assume nor did he think you needed to know.

No offense but Ripped has a life outside of this place too. Shit happens.
I’m aware of that nor was I assuming anything. This is just a what if scenario and I have every right to ask for the opinion of others on this board. Ripped raised the bar and kept people’s faith in this company alive, something a lot of reps will never come close to, so all respect to him. The coincidence of everything leaves many possibilities for people to believe in, and even if ripped was the one who was busted, you and the company would never admit because then you all appear as liars.

I’m aware of that nor was I assuming anything. This is just a what if scenario and I have every right to ask for the opinion of others on this board. Ripped raised the bar and kept people’s faith in this company alive, something a lot of reps will never come close to, so all respect to him. The coincidence of everything leaves many possibilities for people to believe in, and even if ripped was the one who was busted, you and the company would never admit because then you all appear as liars.

Ripped was a great guy. But Ripped ain’t here anymore. So. And one thing you gotta remember.... this isn’t a child’s game. Just being Real with all of you. The name of the game is to find the best gear/GH/ancillaries you can find and be out... until your next run.

I rather see guys focus on their Workouts/Diets/sleep/rest and pinning then dwelling on things that going to happen regardless.

What’s the point of messing with your mind set if it ain’t on your life and what you gotta do to improve it?

That’s just how I feel.

But Yeah Ripped was a great guy. Many of his friends and support followers hit me up and I’ll be there for them just as he did for everyone but I’m not here to sugar coat or lie to anyone.

Meaning he never touched money or product
Franchise24 said he was getting money and an allowance of free gear from the ugl he got popped repping for. I still have the PM he sent with the info in it. No clue if he was telling the truth or not though...

Great example about this lifestyle,

You have a wife, a gf or a friend who gets into a fight with you. They know you’re running gear. Word spreads or possibily worse. Your wife or GF calls up on you...

It happens... happens a lot. That’s how shit goes down.