PurplePandaLabs Raw source

To many Kindsrgarten Detecitves in this thread. Fuck PPL. And why the personal investigations by all of y’all? Fucking retards

Excellent point man. It certainly shouldn't be justified because it's not "hard drugs". LE doesn't give a fuck about anyone's moral opinion on steroids. Drugs are drugs. Period. ( Which in a perfect world people who get charged with weed wouldn't get the same charge as dope or blow. And steriods would be legal for recreational use... Schwarzenegger 2020 for president. Lol)

I think I mentioned it a few pages back in this thread but I’m a full on Libertarian so pre 1914 where drugs were legal lol Even as a someone with an extensive history of abusing opioids I still don’t feel the govt has any business telling people what the can do with their bodies while at the same time creating all this crime and stuffing people in prisons.

I think I mentioned it a few pages back in this thread but I’m a full on Libertarian so pre 1914 where drugs were legal lol Even as a someone with an extensive history of abusing opioids I still don’t feel the govt has any business telling people what the can do with their bodies while at the same time creating all this crime and stuffing people in prisons.

But weren’t Anabolics legal up until the 90’s? I mean with a doctors script.

Can you imagine getting a script for Dbol, Anadrol, Winstrol, Test, Deca, Parabolan, Primo depot, Winstrol V, EQ.

Crazy....

Really makes me wonder what they ran and what dosages.

Can you imagine getting a script for Dbol, Anadrol, Winstrol, Test, Deca, Parabolan, Primo depot, Winstrol V, EQ.

Crazy....

A script for pharma primo would be the tits.

From what I read from Ric Drasin’s interviews and YouTube video it came in a Pre-filled syringe 3cc’s. I’m guessing 300mg?

From what he said and from what multiple 70’s Gold gym era guys have stated. “We got massive off Primo”...

Idk man. You think they would give it all up already since their old.

I’m going to brew Primobolan E soon.

I want to brew Primobolan Ace at 25mg/ml and see if that alleviates all the bad sides and negative effects of injectable Primobolan Acetate.

I’m going to Brew Dienolone.

I also want to brew Stenebolone Ace and Clostebol Ace just to try those.

From what I read from Ric Drasin’s interviews and YouTube video it came in a Pre-filled syringe 3cc’s. I’m guessing 300mg?

From what he said and from what multiple 70’s Gold gym era guys have stated. “We got massive off Primo”...

Idk man. You think they would give it all up already since their old.
I don’t think they’re hiding much. It’s the same as today, you have one guy use grams of anabolics, look like shit, and the next guy who either hasn’t cycled or has ran very mild ones and looks phenomenal next to the guy who blast all kinds of shit.

I don’t think they’re hiding much. It’s the same as today, you have one guy use grams of anabolics, look like shit, and the next guy who either hasn’t cycled or has ran very mild ones and looks phenomenal next to the guy who blast all kinds of shit.
Superstar Billy Graham said he ate Dbol like candy back in the 70’s. He never mentioned Primo.

True, I’m starting to realize it’s all about diet. If I’m really piling in those calories from Carbs and Protein... Man I blow the Fuck up.. if I miss a meal or have a bad week. Not easy to get that back when it happens.

That’s why I always keep protein powder and Oats on hand at all times. If i’m running errands, I’ll smash a cup of oats and 2 scoops of whey in a shake; come home from my errands and resume my whole meals.

Superstar Billy Graham said he ate Dbol like candy back in the 70’s. He never mentioned Primo.

Hahah! I love professional wrestling. Those guys are just mass monsters...

I love those FB post videos of Hogan and Macho Man. That always puts me in a good mood. They always had a great vibe.

True, I’m starting to realize it’s all about diet. If I’m really piling in those calories from Carbs and Protein... Man I blow the Fuck up.. if I miss a meal or have a bad week. Not easy to get that back when it happens.

That’s why I always keep protein powder and Oats on hand at all times. If i’m running errands, I’ll smash a cup of oats and 2 scoops of whey in a shake; come home from my errands and resume my whole meals.

Funny to me, everyone focuses on carbs and proteins... then wonders why the estrogen is hard to control or even other side effects from steroid usage.

Add in foods like brocholli or Brussels sprouts to each meal to not only lower the estrogen but add minerals for overall health and reduce what other drugs you might have to take to counter side effects.

Crazy....

There were no steroids yet but pre 1914 you could buy whatever drug was available legally, so opium, morphine, heroin, cocaine, weed etc were legal. Steroids weren’t controlled substances until the law was passed in 1990 and became official in 1991, only difference now it’s a crime to possess w/o rx, not sure how easy it was for a regular guy to get a dr to write it pre 1990s.

Anyway I was saying there shouldn’t be a drug prohibition, and govt shouldn’t be dictating what adults do in private that doesn’t cause harm to others

Funny to me, everyone focuses on carbs and proteins... then wonders why the estrogen is hard to control or even other side effects from steroid usage.

Add in foods like brocholli or Brussels sprouts to each meal to not only lower the estrogen but add minerals for overall health and reduce what other drugs you might have to take to counter side effects.

That’s true. I won’t lie. I always tell myself to add broccoli to my meals for those exact reasons but it’s hard getting all this food in. That’s the whole battle right there.

But yes you’re right.

That’s true. I won’t lie. I always tell myself to add broccoli to my meals for those exact reasons but it’s hard getting all this food in. That’s the whole battle right there.

But yes you’re right.

A blender. Vitamix blender is best.

Blend the damn food up, it’s also easier on the digestion track and more will be absorbed from the body. Also, digestive enzymes are anyone’s best friend who is “over eating” or eating on a schedule of 2-3 blur between meals

Blend the damn food up, it’s also easier on the digestion track and more will be absorbed from the body. Also, digestive enzymes are anyone’s best friend who is “over eating” or eating on a schedule of 2-3 blur between meals

I have a ninja blender. I definitely thought about blending my rice and chicken and add broccoli.

I do blend my sweet potatoes and drink that in water.

I’m going to reevaluate all this, this weekend. Digestive enzymes and probiotics are definitely a must.. I should of picked that up.

Currently on vitamin d, magnesium and Alpha lipioc Acid.

Also drinking a home made blend of L-arginine, L-citrulline, l-taurine, creatine, l-glutamine in 16 ounces of Sqwencher and another 16 ounces of water.

This is my first time adding all this in. It’s helping tremendously. But yes definitely want to try the blender.

Digestive enzymes such as what?
Sauerkraut? Lemons?
Can’t stand buying supplements anymore.
I’ve been bullshitting about getting more whey ... it’s that bad lol

I never understood what everyone one said “It’s not the gear that’s expensive but the food, ancillaries and supplements”

Until I really started breaking it all down and adding stuff in.

I have a ninja blender. I definitely thought about blending my rice and chicken and add broccoli.

I do blend my sweet potatoes and drink that in water.

I’m going to reevaluate all this, this weekend. Digestive enzymes and probiotics are definitely a must.. I should of picked that up.

Currently on vitamin d, magnesium and Alpha lipioc Acid.

Also drinking a home made blend of L-arginine, L-citrulline, l-taurine, creatine, l-glutamine in 16 ounces of Sqwencher and another 16 ounces of water.

This is my first time adding all this in. It’s helping tremendously. But yes definitely want to try the blender.

Probiotics are almost pointless without pre-biotics. Carrots have the highest concentration of pre biotics which feed probiotics. Of course, you can also just buy pre biotics in pill or powder form. But you need probiotics to feed the colonies of probiotics.

Digestive enzymes such as what?
Sauerkraut? Lemons?
Can’t stand buying supplements anymore.
I’ve been bullshitting about getting more whey ... it’s that bad lol

Yeah if you don’t want to purchase the supplement form then things like pineapples, sauerkraut etc work as well.
You ever notice how after you eat a pineapple as a snack after a meal or even before a meal ..seems like minutes later you are hungry? The enzymes help break down the food at a much faster pace.

But if you are blending your food, sprinkle some supplemental enzymes in the food and I swear by the time you get done drinking the food... you feel hungry an hour later.