PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Why is every master.on post 7,000 words long

Literally haven’t read a single word he’s posted in a long time
True

I think I should stick to posting memes.

it's confined to handheld devices I believe so searching by hand still would be the s.o.p.
I still believe X-rays are the earliest warning for powders
Maybe they use the handheld devices to spot for fentanyl without having to open the package (and avoid ER).

Franchise24 said he was getting money and an allowance of free gear from the ugl he got popped repping for. I still have the PM he sent with the info in it. No clue if he was telling the truth or not though...
I wonder if anyone ever became a top pro with all the free gear from shilling or repping for sources?

Okay,

Back to business.

If you anyone has any problems with their orders, questions about products and needs assistance with a quick response and decision on the matter. Please PM.

Thanks.
I hope you ain't discussing shipping info trough PM
You never know who might hack the messages.
Just positive criticism.

@purplepandalabs
Why don't you pay her bond, bring her to china
and get both a trophy wife and an assistant who knows how to run a steroid business?

AIMG_0392_1024x1024.jpg

Bikini model in court on steroid charges

Lol cocaine and methamphetamines we're involved. I'm sure that's what they were after. Once again. Someone fucking with gear has to fuck with narcotics and ruin it for everyone...

Really..and what narcotic or drug other than roids led to the bust of this labs domestic..

Really..and what narcotic or drug other than roids led to the bust of this labs domestic..
Well my post wasn't implying anything with this lab. It is something I have noticed. Also, Roop was charged with Schedule 1 narcotics. So it's not like he didn't have any. And also Roop was elite. Panda had a brewer after elite I'm pretty sure. NOT DEFENDING THIS LAB AT ALL!!!

Despite everything the bottom line is Roop had info of customers and we don't know how far back that goes. But I'm damn sure it goes to his panda days.

"Agents also found composition notebooks with chemistry formulas for the products they were making and order destinations and quantities, some as far away as Ohio"

Well my post wasn't implying anything with this lab. It is something I have noticed. Also, Roop was charged with Schedule 1 narcotics. So it's not like he didn't have any. And also Roop was elite. Panda had a brewer after elite I'm pretty sure. NOT DEFENDING THIS LAB AT ALL!!!

Despite everything the bottom line is Roop had info of customers and we don't know how far back that goes. But I'm damn sure it goes to his panda days.

"Agents also found composition notebooks with chemistry formulas for the products they were making and order destinations and quantities, some as far away as Ohio"

Roop also claimed to be continuing to brew for panda after the hair issue. He posted this in his thread. At the time no one believed it. But after everything that was shown in the video I would have to believe he was telling the truth.

You must have been a bad ass rep, because you get it.

I would like to think I did a good job, unfortunately I helped build 2 labs that are having issues now. They used to be great, and now they're having issues. Not to mention repping for labs that turned scammer has cost me right at 5k in gear out of my own pocket.

This is Meso bro.... and I’m doing perfectly fine. And Most of these guys I know have their own sources. So thank you for your input....
The forum makes no difference customers are customers. Even if they have there own source it doesn't mean they may not need your services at some point. I'm not sure how you got the rep position or if you have done it before, but you cant be confrontational. This is the internet who cares what they say, just brush it off, and move on. If you can show that since you have been a rep business has increased by a certain percentage, you can then ask for a pay increase. You can rep as you see fit, but I can guarantee you will have much better results treating everyone as if they were a customer.

I

Roop also claimed to be continuing to brew for panda after the hair issue. He posted this in his thread. At the time no one believed it. But after everything that was shown in the video I would have to believe he was telling the truth.
So that was elite? I figured it was panda current lab that got busted and not elite.

Oh you mean elite got busted, and was his current brewer. That makes sense i didnt look at it like that. I figured panda just said it was elite to deflect from his current lab being busted.

I don’t think her personal stash was a big factor. I know the higher up you go on the drugs list the more le prioritizes them. Only pointed out that other drugs weren’t a real factor in this bust so dumb kids reading don’t think that le doesn’t care at all about selling steroids or think that selling it is as safe as selling lemonade.

Only pointed out that other drugs weren’t a real factor in this bust so dumb kids reading don’t think that le doesn’t care at all about selling steroids
Excellent point man. It certainly shouldn't be justified because it's not "hard drugs". LE doesn't give a fuck about anyone's moral opinion on steroids. Drugs are drugs. Period. ( Which in a perfect world people who get charged with weed wouldn't get the same charge as dope or blow. And steriods would be legal for recreational use... Schwarzenegger 2020 for president. Lol)