PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’m lowering my Anadrol dose from 100mg of Tabs per day to 50mg Tabs per day and I’m also hitting some left over Anadrol Inject from Pcom....

Pump is crippling. I admit I’m dumbass.

From here on out 50mg only a day of any oral. It’s enough. It builds up in system regardless of what you think the half life peak is..

These pumps are crippling and Taurine and Banana is fine but that doesn’t change the fact that THIS is my body telling me I’m doing way to Fucking much.

I love Hulk Hogan!

It’s a good Halloween gag... shirt cost only $20 and I can go in Dad jeans and sneakers.

Some fat motherfuckers spend $200 on Halloween costumes LOL
Obviously the racism comment was a joke. I hate that guy. Always have. Egotistical asswipe who never knew when to go away and make room for others who were younger and better.

@JackSmooth
So far you have got some great advice on the Eq

I’m all about trying new substance with lower dose... but for me anything shy of 600mg week is a waste of Eq for me

At 600 the hunger is real in those that experience it (myself included)

Biggest thing is blood pressure.... although you’ll eat anything and everything in site best to keep diet somewhat clean if possible:)

Tren and eq is beast (to offset low appetite)

Test and eq feels awesome:)
That’s another thing, I’d rather not waste months of injections since it’s the only compound I’ll be running. That’s why my initial plan was running a g of it. Still have plenty of time to plan it all out though.

I’m lowering my Anadrol dose from 100mg of Tabs per day to 50mg Tabs per day and I’m also hitting some left over Anadrol Inject from Pcom....

Pump is crippling. I admit I’m dumbass.

From here on out 50mg only a day of any oral. It’s enough. It builds up in system regardless of what you think the half life peak is..

These pumps are crippling and Taurine and Banana is fine but that doesn’t change the fact that THIS is my body telling me I’m doing way to Fucking much.
You ever have any BP issues with anything you run? I really need to just go to the doc because every blast gets more difficult to control it. Unfortunately it runs in the family.

My BP has gotten worse on just Cyp.
Same here. It’s typically good when just cruising on 150-200 but it could be better. Ive tried all the natural remedies and they work but over time I’ve been losing the battle. If there’s one thing that’ll end up being the death of me it will be BP. No telling how many others are having this issue that don’t monitor it.

I went to the doc on blast and got my bp scrip. On trt I take half the dose or my bp drops to 95/45. On blast I just take my prescribed dose keeps in check.

Same here. It’s typically good when just cruising on 150-200 but it could be better. Ive tried all the natural remedies and they work but over time I’ve been losing the battle. If there’s one thing that’ll end up being the death of me it will be BP. No telling how many others are having this issue that don’t monitor it.
I’m on Valsartan and that did nothing. Now I’m supplementing with Hawthorne Berries. At one point I was using Ylang Ylang essential oil and that really helped, putting it on my feet.

You ever have any BP issues with anything you run? I really need to just go to the doc because every blast gets more difficult to control it. Unfortunately it runs in the family.

Tren and High amounts of orals give me BP spikes. Never prolonged BP issues.

You might want to run a baby aspirin if that helps. Hawthorne Berry supplement as well.

To be honest with you I suffer from massive sinus headaches so I can’t really tell the difference.

But I do know the difference of being ON and being on a cruise and it’s a BIG difference. Being ON, I feel like shit. I grow bigger, I become invincible with the weights.... everything is light. Sleeping is a bitch... I don’t blow actual thick loads.... I’m moody, I’m angry and the weights just go up so damn easy. And the pump is unreal.

When I’m on a cruise dosage of 200-250mg it Cyp a week. My balls come back..(oddly enough) I blow thick white loads. I don’t feel heavy, my appetite is normal and I enjoy food more. Nothing annoys me. BUT.... the weights feel a lot heavier, I don’t recover quicker and I don’t have that big of a pump even though I supplement with taurine/glutamine/arginine/citrulline/creatine.

Price we all pay.... that’s why we can’t wait to get back on.

Other than that. I’m sure down the road I’ll have health problems I’ll need meds for. I’m hoping to not get to that point.

@HIGHRISK you asked me if I want to stay big? I’m looking to cut down drastically and just maintain at some point in my life. Leave the mass for The kids.

I’m on Valsartan and that did nothing. Now I’m supplementing with Hawthorne Berries. At one point I was using Ylang Ylang essential oil and that really helped, putting it on my feet.
I’ll have to give the oil a go. Hawthorne berries didn’t have a significant change with me, should probably take more of it. Taking 3 grams of it daily, I’ll have to try 5. How much do you take? Cut sodium out also but didn’t have much in my diet as it was.

I’ll have to give the oil a go. Hawthorne berries didn’t have a significant change with me, should probably take more of it. Taking 3 grams of it daily, I’ll have to try 5. How much do you take? Cut sodium out also but didn’t have much in my diet as it was.
I’m taking 2 565mg caps. I’ll find out Wednesday how they are working.

* Edit * massage the oil into the soles of your feet.

Have you tried beet root powder?

Also, when you check blood pressure you should check both arms.

If one arm is significantly higher than the other this can be an indication of a clog on that side. Never check just one arm