PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’ll be generating a new promo code for those who have asked for one.

My apologies , these promo codes have to be translated and coded from mandarin to English.

Yep, and because he wants to play naive... acting like he didn’t know the contest. Magically ends up in one of the slots.

Anyone who chose to forfeit their winning no longer has the chance to send it to someone else. Should of taken those vials when you had the chance.

The rest of the guys who chose to keep their winnings will be sent their stuff as soon as I get everything together.

This is coming from the guy who started the contest. He didn’t like what he saw in other threads and he didn’t like a few comments made from guys who won and elected to not take their winnings.

Nothing I can do about it...

Told you guys it was a “light hearted contest” but you know... Gotta stick your dicks into something you don’t want..

Playing naive? You changed the rules lmfao.

Spot 30020 or skidding to 30019 would have put me far out of the range of the 12 spots you were suppose to give it to.

Being 7 spots behind where the end should be put me well out of range. But you magically changed/ added to who you chose. Don’t play that game

Holy shit.
Society completely broke down in this thread over the last 12 hours.
Embarrassing.

Yeah I honestly didn’t think it would of went down like that.

Embarrassing is an understatement. I thought everyone would be respectful enough to let this happen naturally. Ridiculous, I had to go back 100 pages just to get to the contest.

Spot 30020 or skidding to 30019 would have put me far out of the range of the 12 spots you were suppose to give it to.

Being 7 spots behind where the end should be put me well out of range. But you magically changed/ added to who you chose. Don’t play that game

If that was the case One person would of won multiple times.

What would you have done if you won the panda contest?
Even if just by chance
Would you reject their free gear?

You clearly didn’t read the entire thread. I waited to post till after the contest when the members figured out the winners.

Panda rep came on and decided who would win. He put me in the winning category for whatever reason and I rejected it of course.

That’s nicely putting it.... LOL.

Then why did he Post during that time?....
I dunno you have to ask him. The terms of the contest werent exactly clear to everyone. I know I assumed post 30000through30010 were winners not the next 10 posters. He probably assumed the contest was over. At least I would've. I know I was watching but not posting as i didnt wanna take away a chance from anyone.

I just dont need any of the prizes. If it was like 25grams of primo up for grabs I might've dabbled.

In my original post if you CARE to read it said 30,000-30,010 but with the exception of multiple entries by the same person. There was multiple entries by a few people and that’s why you made the list.

I was respectful enough to place you on the list because you won fair and square. You were respectful enough to decline but yet you threw your dick on the table on another thread and did your “for the boys” rant...

Sponsors