PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Something was said in another thread. I truly don’t care to be honest with you.

But we are honoring the contest for those who want their winnings and are excited for to get them.

Oh, yeah in tgi thread. Yeah I know now.. that DEA AN HOMELAND security had a raid on you. What the hell does that threat have to with this thread and the contest.

Absolutely nothing.

I purposely wait to post to ensure I wouldn’t win... and somehow my name appears on the list of winners. Too bad it wasn’t a good lab I won with. Had to decline that winning [emoji35] lol

Oh you know. The dea raid and homeland security bust they had recently. No way would I accept a package from them.

Not to mention previously all the hair in their vials, Mia labeled gear.. breaching their own security policy on website and the list goes on. But they have swept all that under the rug and people forgot

Edit: dea raid and homeland security raid was not on this lab. It is another lab.

I can only guess that we called him out for only donating 120$ the entire time panda been around. And pcom donating 2000$ yesterday.

I don’t know lmfao. Surely they aren’t hurt I didn’t take 5 vials Of test lmao. Like I said earlier. I would rather someone who needs it takes it.
I think that's what panda didnt like. Management took it personal I guess?

Edit: I see you figured it out.

No doubt. I wasn’t here for any of that. I came after but none the less if he would of kept it respectful. It wouldn’t have happened.

Is what it is.
I’m still trying to figure out what LMC’s involvement is and what exactly did RR ruin? The winners get their stuff and those who declined don’t get theirs. RR didn’t trash LMC and only spoke of the things that have happened with PPL. And if I’m not mistaken, I think he posted that in TGI’s thread.

Oh, yeah in tgi thread. Yeah I know now.. that DEA AN HOMELAND security had a raid on you. What the hell does that threat have to with this thread and the contest.

Absolutely nothing.

Man..... when you describe fucking your wife to your friends do you go into detail or is it half assed like this reply....

“I wouldn’t accept this shit” is more like it. Wisen up..

I was actually in the middle of a set when I got that message... I chuckled because I knew you would do that lol.

I called it.

Anyway, contest is over. Sorry to anyone who really did want the gear.. guess you weren’t fast enough...

I’m still trying to figure out what LMC’s involvement is and what exactly did RR ruin? The winners get their stuff and those who declined don’t get theirs. RR didn’t trash LMC and only spoke of the things that have happened with PPL. And if I’m not mistaken, I think he posted that in TGI’s thread.

What I’m saying is people above me watch all these threads.... I’m making a point that every thread is watched. Just to prove that point LMC came out of no where the other day and posted in this thread.

Yeah but he ruined it for anyone who would of gotten his place.

I dunno you have to ask him. The terms of the contest werent exactly clear to everyone. I know I assumed post 30000through30010 were winners not the next 10 posters. He probably assumed the contest was over. At least I would've. I know I was watching but not posting as i didnt wanna take away a chance from anyone.

I just dont need any of the prizes. If it was like 25grams of primo up for grabs I might've dabbled.

I did assume the contest was over. Waited ten spots to post back to @ickyricky which was waiting a long couple hours to respond so I wouldn’t interfere

In my original post if you CARE to read it said 30,000-30,010 but with the exception of multiple entries by the same person. There was multiple entries by a few people and that’s why you made the list.

I was respectful enough to place you on the list because you won fair and square. You were respectful enough to decline but yet you threw your dick on the table on another thread and did your “for the boys” rant...

And I was respectful not to say it in here correct? When asked the same thing and question here in this exact thread.

I think that's what panda didnt like. Management took it personal I guess?

Edit: I see you figured it out.

Well if they think I’m not gonna talk in different threads when someone asks me a question and using a tactic of a contest to sweep their stuff under the rug by generating hundreds of posts, they are wrong.

I ruined the fact the contest didn’t sweep everything under the rug.

What I’m saying is people above me watch all these threads.... I’m making a point that every thread is watched. Just to prove that point LMC came out of no where the other day and posted in this thread.

Lmfao. Ok the higher ups are watching. Careful everyone ! They are watching[emoji102]

Yeah, I’ve seen you like posts in other threads and I figured they all watch, like how Jano pops up as well. What’s the point though - to blacklist people? Give them shit gear if they piece together who is ordering?

I still don’t see how he ruined it for anyone who would’ve gotten his place. He declined, so next in line should have gotten it. What bearing would his negative comments have on someone else since he declined before his comments in the other thread?

Who are these higher ups? Below swole panda? They just run the warehouse? Why would they be able to authorize free gear for the contest?

I dont know why I'm so interested? I'm just gonna put a question mark after everything I say? From now on?

Yeah, I’ve seen you like posts in other threads and I figured they all watch, like how Jano pops up as well. What’s the point though - to blacklist people? Give them shit gear if they piece together who is ordering?

I still don’t see how he ruined it for anyone who would’ve gotten his place. He declined, so next in line should have gotten it. What bearing would his negative comments have on someone else since he declined before his comments in the other thread?

I was told the guys who want the gear will get it and the guys who don’t leave there slots empty.

This was suppose to be a fun surprise type thing... nothing more. Turned into an animal house and I gave the respect to everyone here who placed.

One guy turning down “free shit” doesn’t make a contest look good.

Could of just taken it and given it to a homeless guy.. I don’t care. But we’re not going back and pretending it didn’t happen. We’re fine with criticism but a slap in the face is a slap in the face.

Sponsors