PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Let see, I’m gonna go with answer behind door A. I would call up a Brother, and give details of the situation, fork over a couple bills, Problem SOLVED. I was taught to never call LE, handle your business. Some fake ass mother fuckers on this Board for real. It’s all good thou, aren’t to many ppl that actually stand behind what they say. I have MANY times. Anymore interrogation questions officer?

lol ok your boyz are a couple hours away and the pedos about to strike within the hour, what now?

I wonder how many handles some people really have...

At last count, 65. i'm pretty much everyone in this thread, except for about 6 people. i like to argue with the different voices in my head, which are manifested in my many, many different handles.

i am also the supreme rep and i will have no more of this arguing between reps, or both of you are fired. Yeah, i'm also Purple Panda too. :D

At last count, 65. i'm pretty much everyone in this thread, except for about 6 people. i like to argue with the different voices in my head, which are manifested in my many, many different handles.

i am also the supreme rep and i will have no more of this arguing between reps, or both of you are fired. Yeah, i'm also Purple Panda too. :D
Have you ever scammed yourself?

I dump all my brilliant and stupid comments alike into this one handle. I dont see the benefit of having multiple handles. If I was to do another it would be a female handle looking for advice on dieting. Pics are very welcome in my thread. I really need to see what the ultimate female body looks like so I can strive to achieve that. Nudes only, clothing of any kind can hide flaws

Sponsors