PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I am determined to use this word in a sentence at work today.

You have expanded my vocabulary lol. Thank you for that.
faggottree-2.jpg

Gentlemen,

Due to our New International Stealth and shipping services for both Raws and Finished products . We are having 100% pass rate with customs and that’s leading to packs landing in the US within 4-5 days. We also have a 100% pass rate through Australia which we’re very crowd of.

For those that have already experienced our new stealth. I am glad you liked it.
Hopefully soon we have more packs landing.

Thank You.

Gentlemen,

Due to our New International Stealth and shipping services for both Raws and Finished products . We are having 100% pass rate with customs and that’s leading to packs landing in the US within 4-5 days. We also have a 100% pass rate through Australia which we’re very crowd of.

For those that have already experienced our new stealth. I am glad you liked it.
Hopefully soon we have more packs landing.

Thank You.
Have you personally experienced this new 1 week shipping intl?

Have you personally experienced this new 1 week shipping intl?

We already had one guy here who claims he got his pack within that time. The pack itself is landing within 4-5 days in the US. If you aren’t close to the ports of entries the time it takes to receive your pack should only be 1-3 days more.

So Gentlemen,

All the packs for the prizes were sent out. Very happy about that. Should be arriving soon.

Everyone keeps asking me about this Monkey King guy? I think it’s just another guy with a raw hookup.

Who knows.

We already had one guy here who claims he got his pack within that time. The pack itself is landing within 4-5 days in the US. If you aren’t close to the ports of entries the time it takes to receive your pack should only be 1-3 days more.
Is it 4-5 days before the pack or feds arrive?