PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So you want to pay for two $20 products (that cost them $3 each to make max) and get a $100+ gh kit for free.....?

And to entice them you offer to pay the shipping... what like every other order you don't pay for shipping?

Lol please tell me this is some late night trolling.

Clearly a Fucking Joke Bro.

I believe you are buddy, anyone who says "who was that guy that always argued with @BigNattyDaddy and did a shit job at making a joke with panda that one time? Oh yeah it was that guy that called himself gaynz" you are forever going to be known at that gay guy

Well as the saying goes, I could give a Fuck less your thoughts.

Never heard that but I guess you're saying you don't give a fuck. Which is good id be concerned if you did:D May have no muscles but at least you've got some thick skin!

LMMFAO, I’ll have to disagree Brother. This GH is beginning to shine. Skin is getting tighter or some shit, thinner, whatever the fuck they call it. Beginning to show the Work being put in for Damn sure. Never looked like this, I just always Bulk, add Mass, and don’t care. This is a whole nother level. So I’m a fucking GH spending Spree

Last edited:
It’s in the thread. Also multiple guys got their packs who notified me in PM that they received in a timely manner. But don’t wish to be subjected to the likes of you in this thread so that’s fine by me.
You are a rep now buddy. Your wishes dont make a fuck. You might get people banned for nothing on other forums but you gonna have hell getting that done here. Go thump your chest on those crooked forums.

LMMFAO, I’ll have to disagree Brother. This GH is beginning to shine. Skin is getting tighter or some shit, thinner, whatever the fuck they call it. Beginning to show the Work being put in for Damn sure. Never looked like this, I just always Bulk, add Mass, and don’t care. This is a whole nother level. So I’m a fucking GH spending Spree

I homebrew my GH. Got several strains of e-coli growing on a 12lb raccoon carcass I shaved down to the skin a while back. I just toss some sugar on that shit, let it sit for a few hours, then scrape some off and sub-q.

I homebrew my GH. Got several strains of e-coli growing on a 12lb raccoon carcass I shaved down to the skin a while back. I just toss some sugar on that shit, let it sit for a few hours, then scrape some off and sub-q.
LMFAO... Bro. That imagery is disgusting.