PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Is there an educated answer on when you need to add insulin? If it comes to that point, I won’t run GH any longer. Can GH be ran at 5-8iu without the need for insulin? I’ve read that 5iu and up is the norm for Lean Muscle Mass Growth.

Hey guys how's purple panda looking for raws? I was thinking about ordering but there's a lot of reviews of bunk and or UNDERDOSED gear on here... Any info would be great THANKS!

Hey guys how's purple panda looking for raws? I was thinking about ordering but there's a lot of reviews of bunk and or UNDERDOSED gear on here... Any info would be great THANKS!

The raws have always checked out ok. There have been reports of the wrong compound being sent .
His oils are what there was a problem with.

The real question is security.

There’s also that huge DEA/DHS thing.

As supreme rep, i'm going to have to ask that you keep the thread PG-13. No more law enforcement talk, no more swearing or sexual innuendo.

Positive reviews only. If you had a negative experience, please keep it to yourself. It's bad for business.

Thank you for your cooperation.

The raws have always checked out ok. There have been reports of the wrong compound being sent .
His oils are what there was a problem with.

The real question is security.

I've actually been wondering the same thing regarding the raws being under dosed. I know that that they have their OWN test results on their website. However, does anyone know if there is lab tests/results on their raws that has actually been done by someone other than PPL?

As supreme rep, i'm going to have to ask that you keep the thread PG-13. No more law enforcement talk, no more swearing or sexual innuendo.

Positive reviews only. If you had a negative experience, please keep it to yourself. It's bad for business.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Full frontal nudity.
Cops! FBI! DEA! CIA! Homeland! National Guard!
Fuck! Shit! Bitch! Cunt!
Just going to drill it in harder -- that's what she said.

Bad review. Much negativity. Share with all.

:D