PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Quick order now!!! You can get the best seat in the DEA's Tahoe. No basic cruiser for you! Leather seats, hands cuffed in the front. Bottles of water for your 12 hour interagation. They'll even shoot your dogs 3 times so they don't suffer with just one gun shot.

You guys are fucking off your fucking rockers to even consider this shit show as a source. It's not IF... it's WHEN

Quick order now!!! You can get the best seat in the DEA's Tahoe. No basic cruiser for you! Leather seats, hands cuffed in the front. Bottles of water for your 12 hour interagation. They'll even shoot your dogs 3 times so they don't suffer with just one gun shot.

You guys are fucking off your fucking rockers to even consider this shit show as a source. It's not IF... it's WHEN
Deserves to be posted again.

The fact this thread continues (myself included) is proof that we just can’t look away from a train wreck...
Why the freak would anyone roll the dice with ppl at this point?!

Well as soon as the trash leaves. We can get this thread back on track. Until then, I’ll be handing out baby wipes to all the weirdos making a mess with their own time.

Life is too short for people to feel relevant on an online board. If this is the best part of your day... you got a serious problem.

I’m not mad, actually laughing at all this. If you guys don’t get paid to post your tantrums. That’s sad and funny.

Either way.

Gentlemen,

Here’s the promo code I promised
cbc9fc7c. Knock yourselves out.

10% off your entire purchase.

Well as soon as the trash leaves. We can get this thread back on track. Until then, I’ll be handing out baby wipes to all the weirdos making a mess with their own time.

Life is too short for people to feel relevant on an online board. If this is the best part of your day... you got a serious problem.

I’m not mad, actually laughing at all this. If you guys don’t get paid to post your tantrums. That’s sad and funny.

Either way.

Gentlemen,

Here’s the promo code I promised
cbc9fc7c. Knock yourselves out.

10% off your entire purchase.

The trash, weirdos and those that are now being offered baby wipes are some of the same MESO members that were your former customer base.
Nice tactic and tone.
Maybe you should refer to us as a basket of deplorables... worked great for Hillary

considering you keep posting about the DEA Have you actually got any proof it was his lab? or are you putting 1+1 together and getting 3?

I don't care if people buy from this source or not I really couldn't care. But I do find it really sad how some of you have the time to sit and post the same shit over and over and over again. Don't like the source that's cool post your review and leave it be and get a grip and do something productive with your time and life instead of posting the same shit.

considering you keep posting about the DEA Have you actually got any proof it was his lab? or are you putting 1+1 together and getting 3?

I don't care if people buy from this source or not I really couldn't care. But I do find it really sad how some of you have the time to sit and post the same shit over and over and over again. Don't like the source that's cool post your review and leave it be and get a grip and do something productive with your time and life instead of posting the same shit.

Cry me a river. Too bad we're looking out for other dudes .

Proof...you mean besides the news report showing his labels and vials and then the abrupt brewer change? Lol...no proof at all ;)

Panda himself said it was Elite, who used to brew for him. Try reading.

Says the 21 year old spending his time on a ped forum. Thanks punk.:eek:

Cry me a river. Too bad we're looking out for other dudes .

Proof...you mean besides the news report showing his labels and vials and then the abrupt brewer change? Lol...no proof at all ;)
your not though your just posting the same shit over and over again some of you guys seem to use this as a social media platform most likely because you have no real life friends to actually talk to. I have more vials of gear and labels than in that picture so what If I had some PPl vials to then dame I must be his brewer its the only logical sense right.
Panda himself said it was Elite, who used to brew for him. Try reading.
So what lol someone got busted it happens believe it or not and its going to keep happening nothings changed.
Says the 21 year old spending his time on a ped forum. Thanks punk.:eek:
Ye I went to work today. Then I went to the gym. Then I went to nandos with 2 of my friends. Then I came home and came on this while am playing some red dead 2 so whats your fucken point? Again seem to use this as a social media platform trying to fish for likes posting something that is useful to nobody at all just wanting some likes. Go get a fucken wife and a family and do something useful or go back on facebook to fish for more likes.

your not though your just posting the same shit over and over again some of you guys seem to use this as a social media platform most likely because you have no real life friends to actually talk to. I have more vials of gear and labels than in that picture so what If I had some PPl vials to then dame I must be his brewer its the only logical sense right.

So what lol someone got busted it happens believe it or not and its going to keep happening nothings changed.

Ye I went to work today. Then I went to the gym. Then I went to nandos with 2 of my friends. Then I came home and came on this while am playing some red dead 2 so whats your fucken point? Again seem to use this as a social media platform trying to fish for likes posting something that is useful to nobody at all just wanting some likes. Go get a fucken wife and a family and do something useful or go back on facebook to fish for more likes.

You vying for the next spot as a rep? Seriously... You have fucking not a clue what you're speaking of .Please order. Lots. Use your Yahoo email account also when you do .

What's that I hear..... It's mum...you need to go do your chores!