PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I dunno bro, you think his business is doing bad? I got a feeling hes still pulling in money hand over fist.
I didn't say he was going out of business. Nut ever since the feds busted their domestic lab and they hired this new rep the traffic on their threads across the boards has been cut in half. That reflects on their business. No company will admit their business is down.

I didn't say he was going out of business. Nut ever since the feds busted their domestic lab and they hired this new rep the traffic on their threads across the boards has been cut in half. That reflects on their business. No company will admit their business is down.
Traffic might be down to due some members being embarrassed to admit they use ppl.

Even historically speaking, this thread has been mostly us guys just bullshitting and chewing the fat, with occasional panda reviews or criticism. Lot of debate too.

I actually like this band. Good ol' Motown sound.

I digs bro..... I digs......

Music today (mainstream) will make you dumber than some of the content on here...

Forums don't seem like such a great format for this kind of thing. But hey, sometimes the content on here is so damn entertaining.

On another note....
I hope those who need or will it, can and will transcend the bo-shit and rise above.
Stay strong mothaluvas
In Body, Mind, & Spirit.... Suckas.....
\m/ \m/

On another note based strictly on fictitious speculation of a silly story....

One user reported smelling of a strong vinegar smell. This is said to be a cause of an excess of propionic acid in the skin, excreted out when bacteria interacts with the body internally and the ph of the individual may be out of balance. In the past users of test prop (of this chapter) never reported such things, ever. So one can only speculate that the gear is perhaps maybe not very balanced well chemically? Upon discontinuation the odor backed off, once introduced again it came back within a week or two.

Everything's shits n gigs til somebody giggles n shits...

Anyone else ever heard of this in reality?

The theory is, whether true or false, is that the acidic nature of the hormone is too high. Maybe even a dirty batch/brew as well, not sure how this all works. Whether its an excess of acidity or actual bacteria that causes the reaction in the body involving the bacterial release of the vinegar smelling odor due to the propionic acid content in the system/under the skin.

This is IMPORTANT because PH pf your body and hormones pretty much determine your mortality rate IMO.

I'd say FLUSH IT ALL AWAY IF IT'S QUESTIONABLE IN QUALITY.

FUCK QUANTITY

Enter the Jungle with all it's Animals that only care of their own survival by ANY means.
Axel Rose said it best
"You're in the Jungle baby!!! You're gonna DIIIIIIIIIIIIE!!!!!"

Traffic might be down to due some members being embarrassed to admit they use ppl.

Even historically speaking, this thread has been mostly us guys just bullshitting and chewing the fat, with occasional panda reviews or criticism. Lot of debate too.

You’re like the voice of reason.

Traffic is down because everyone is scared and rightfully so. I don’t blame them. It’s also down because someone went AWOL and came back with a 12 pack of beer and a “heyyyyy bro’s OHHHH YOU baddddddd Real Baddddd” and suddenly everyone’s okay.

I think everyone had a weird flash back of their daddies coming home or something. They don’t want to admit it’s fucked up to leave and not tell anyone but to them; they see a father figure or older brother or something. So it’s all forgiven.

Hallmark of a hustler.... how desperate it sounds when you come back swinging and nothing lands.

Anyone who has dealt with me knows I’m very honest and fair... I don’t want to know you personally and I don’t want to make any promises I can’t keep.

@T-Bagger your name says it all. I don’t mind being ripped if you don’t like PPL and I don’t mind any allegations because If they were true why am I still here? You should think a little.....you’re still small time. Want to start spunking all over the threads? DEA and FBI love when they find new “prominent” members who can’t help themselves but “contribute” to a thread...

You honest think you’re immune to anything? Guilty and knowingly contributing to this? T-bagger isn’t a handle or a username to the DEA/FBI or any of LE... that’s an Alias.... want to smarten up and live your life off the boards. You should. All of you should. Like it or not they’ll all come for us one day... VPN’s and IP masking ain’t going to help. Your OWN sources keep your info...., they have to.... they keep your info so they know who you are and they’re familiar with your address...

You honestly fucking think sources delete your info? LOL what kind of fairy ass tale is that. Get real. Want to play jokes on the internet.... biggest joke is the size of your asshole after a constipated shit in holding.... Just holding/lockup and processing is enough of a wake up call.

Traffic is down because everyone is scared and rightfully so. I don’t blame them. It’s also down because someone went AWOL and came back with a 12 pack of beer and a “heyyyyy bro’s OHHHH YOU baddddddd Real Baddddd” and suddenly everyone’s okay.

I think everyone had a weird flash back of their daddies coming home or something. They don’t want to admit it’s fucked up to leave and not tell anyone but to them; they see a father figure or older brother or something. So it’s all forgiven.

Hallmark of a hustler.... how desperate it sounds when you come back swinging and nothing lands.

Anyone who has dealt with me knows I’m very honest and fair... I don’t want to know you personally and I don’t want to make any promises I can’t keep.

@T-Bagger your name says it all. I don’t mind being ripped if you don’t like PPL and I don’t mind any allegations because If they were true why am I still here? You should think a little.....you’re still small time. Want to start spunking all over the threads? DEA and FBI love when they find new “prominent” members who can’t help themselves but “contribute” to a thread...

You honest think you’re immune to anything? Guilty and knowingly contributing to this? T-bagger isn’t a handle or a username to the DEA/FBI or any of LE... that’s an Alias.... want to smarten up and live your life off the boards. You should. All of you should. Like it or not they’ll all come for us one day... VPN’s and IP masking ain’t going to help. Your OWN sources keep your info...., they have to.... they keep your info so they know who you are and they’re familiar with your address...

You honestly fucking think sources delete your info? LOL what kind of fairy ass tale is that. Get real. Want to play jokes on the internet.... biggest joke is the size of your asshole after a constipated shit in holding.... Just holding/lockup and processing is enough of a wake up call.

Cold as ice....
From Panda Bear to Polar Bear in a few comments.

U mad 2Dumb ? lol You're finished here!

Last edited:
And that says it all right there... the DEA won’t be looking at me or people like me for posting on boards like this - they’ll be looking at me when people like your boss have our info and we piss then off enough and they put in an anonymous tip to the DEA.

they’ll be looking at me when people like your boss have our info and we piss then off enough and they put in an anonymous tip to the DEA
not claiming anything here, but that's honestly one of my biggest fears. One could make a case for the need to have a second handle to combat retribution

not claiming anything here, but that's honestly one of my biggest fears. One could make a case for the need to have a second handle to combat retribution
This should say it all right here:
“Your OWN sources keep your info...., they have to.... they keep your info so they know who you are and they’re familiar with your address...”

And that’s why you have source dick suckers. Afraid of retribution.

So your logic is a bit contradictory dont you think. Members are scared to post in the thread because of fear due to PPL domestic being busted but dont fear ordering from PL? They are just afraid to post in the thread? So business has stayed the same but the threads fell off :rolleyes:
Also @AnTabolic73 is not a voice of reason he sucks PPL little dick every chance he gets.
Thankfully I have never been a customer of PPL so I dont have to fear retribution like you stated. I feel sorry for everyone else who has it sounds like PPL and rep have already discussed that option.

So your logic is a bit contradictory dont you think. Members are scared to post in the thread because of fear due to PPL domestic being busted but dont fear ordering from PL? They are just afraid to post in the thread? So business has stayed the same but the threads fell off :rolleyes:
Also @AnTabolic73 is not a voice of reason he sucks PPL little dick every chance he gets.
Thankfully I have never been a customer of PPL so I dont have to fear retribution like you stated. I feel sorry for everyone else who has it sounds like PPL and rep have already discussed that option.
Fear tactics to get people to stay out of this thread who will post negative things, but somehow safer to order away from a fucking WEBSITE and supplier that has been compromised by the DEA and DHS. And then the rep ADMITS that sources SAVE YOUR INFO SO THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE. But yes, let’s stay off the forum, because everyone knows posting here equates to buying. :rolleyes:

And that says it all right there... the DEA won’t be looking at me or people like me for posting on boards like this - they’ll be looking at me when people like your boss have our info and we piss then off enough and they put in an anonymous tip to the DEA.

Yeah....... way to spin that. Good luck. You think you’re a jokester on these boards. Wisen up guy. Every single source does it. I’m telling you straight and I’m being honest with you... You choose to not believe it.

You have an Alias...... on a site dedicated to “.......”

You like playing with Fire.... they got Meme’s and punchlines for that too.

Fear tactics to get people to stay out of this thread who will post negative things, but somehow safer to order away from a fucking WEBSITE and supplier that has been compromised by the DEA and DHS. And then the rep ADMITS that sources SAVE YOUR INFO SO THEY KNOW WHO YOU ARE. But yes, let’s stay off the forum, because everyone knows posting here equates to buying. :rolleyes:

Every thread....

Trouble is with you guys. You start thinking your God’s or every word you say is for a “like”.....

By all means. Keep poetically juicing your nuts all over every thread for the “likes”... You don’t think that’s how everyone bites a bullet? They zero in on every “so called” prominent member.

Even though your just hiding from your wife or GF or kids in the basement logging on but who knows. Trying to escape your real life...

If you don’t see that you’re naive.

Gang members have Aliases.

Usernames and Handles are just fun ways of calling it an alias....

I wonder why a lot of old time prominent members don’t post anymore.

You don’t think that’s talked about. Naive.... trying to get you to think a little more and you spin it around...

Big Panda isnt going to risk it all because his rep sucks 2dumb. Easier to cut one throat than 10 you fucking idiot. Stop threatening members here with your bullshit.

Gang members have Aliases.

Usernames and Handles are just fun ways of calling it an alias....

I wonder why a lot of old time prominent members don’t post anymore.

You don’t think that’s talked about. Naive.... trying to get you to think a little more and you spin it around...
I don’t doubt you one bit dude and you’re right - DEA, Feds, they’ll all make an example of a little guy just to show their force. I’m not naive enough to think otherwise.
Yeah....... way to spin that. Good luck. You think you’re a jokester on these boards. Wisen up guy. Every single source does it. I’m telling you straight and I’m being honest with you... You choose to not believe it.
I’m also not naive enough to believe a source wouldn’t hand over info either - that’s not spin, that’s the truth.