PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The thread will become more active as I gradually add new things to post about.

That’s how threads are gentlemen. In the mean time, I’m okay with grown men playing with themselves in the sandbox...

That’s how threads are gentlemen. In the mean time, I’m okay with grown men playing with themselves in the sandbox...

You said it best... it’s a sandbox.
This USED to be a good rep with a thriving and growing clientele. Not anymore.
I say keep it going. The more pages and pages of potential customers being forewarned the better!

Lol.
your not though your just posting the same shit over and over again some of you guys seem to use this as a social media platform most likely because you have no real life friends to actually talk to. I have more vials of gear and labels than in that picture so what If I had some PPl vials to then dame I must be his brewer its the only logical sense right.

So what lol someone got busted it happens believe it or not and its going to keep happening nothings changed.

Ye I went to work today. Then I went to the gym. Then I went to nandos with 2 of my friends. Then I came home and came on this while am playing some red dead 2 so whats your fucken point? Again seem to use this as a social media platform trying to fish for likes posting something that is useful to nobody at all just wanting some likes. Go get a fucken wife and a family and do something useful or go back on facebook to fish for more likes.
Have a wife and family thank you. 2dumb/Purple Panda Rep had a crush on my daughter. Its why he has to slink around here. Lol

You said it best... it’s a sandbox.
This USED to be a good rep with a thriving and growing clientele. Not anymore.
I say keep it going. The more pages and pages of potential customers being forewarned the better!

However you feel about the old rep isn’t my concern. My concern is for the current customers.

Most of you enjoyed the old rep due to obvious reasons. I’ve repeatedly said in this thread PPL is willing to honor discounts he deems fair to any of you.

I’m not here to hold anyone’s hand. You’re aware this isn’t candy....

I’m not a frat boy, good ole time..... If you’re smart you grab what you need for your cycles/blast or whatever and bounce.

Your real life is a lot more important than this board/thread or whatever you want to call this. Grow up. Most of you have families. I don’t get that. But whatever floats your boat.

Until then. I’ll gladly step into that seat of maintaining an active thread that’s meant for current customers and members to review products/TA and recipes or interest pertaining to gear.

I’m not here to hold anyone’s hand. You’re aware this isn’t candy....

I’m not a frat boy, good ole time..... If you’re smart you grab what you need for your cycles/blast or whatever and bounce.

Your real life is a lot more important than this board/thread or whatever you want to call this. Grow up. Most of you have families. I don’t get that. But whatever floats your boat.
I guess most of us see it differently. I would never become a sleazy low life and sell my soul for minimum wage to rep for a drug dealer. But to each his own. You could flip burgers and be better off.

Until then. I’ll gladly step into that seat of maintaining an active thread that’s meant for current customers and members to review products/TA and recipes or interest pertaining to gear.
Has Panda ever questioned why his business has been going down hill since your employment?

It's a serious question. He has had to ask you, right?

You dont get the family thing cause you were an accident and not meant to procreate.

If life is more important than these forums why do you have people banned on them because you are being called out?

Just lines and lines of 2dumb bullshit. Your time here is short. Again! :D

You dont get the family thing cause you were an accident and not meant to procreate.

If life is more important than these forums why do you have people banned on them because you are being called out?

Just lines and lines of 2dumb bullshit. Your time here is short. Again! :D
Not only that - if everyone has lives instead of these forums, why are people who have been twice banned coming back under different handles @PurplePandaRep? I guess some people are just 2dumb.