PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I dont understand why people fooding in this topic. If someone wanted to look for reviews about products, delivery, or sth. It is hard to find any information about them cause there are 1566 pages and probably less then %10 of replies are about the products.
I have ordered several raw sources and the best one was PPL in all areas; Quality, Price, Stealth. Also I know a UG lab that using his raws and have own HLPC reports. The last time I saw HLPC reports were February 2018 all injectables were over the %96 purity, dont know about orals and peptides.

His only problem is communication it is really hard to reach him after the domestic is gone.

So please forward this message to him. @PurplePandaRep

Since you're new I'll be nice....

Meso isn't a source board. I don't know what boards you've been on, no one here really cares either. But for one, we don't bow down to sources . They need us, we don't need them. Say that 10 times.

One of the primary goals of meso is harm reduction. That harm can take several forms. Be it shitty gear, going to jail, getting ripped off...you see where I'm going. This source, with all the flash and promises has shit the bed multiple times, and lied about it every time. Ball face lie. From gear with hairs, to using a brewer that was a proven scammer, to his domestic brewer getting busted, along with all his shipping log books. All to which panda himself lied about.

Ask yourself, do you want to side with some shitbag source that doesn't give a fuck about you, and only wants whatever money he can extract from you, or the community that actually is looking out for you, and especially with this one, because they are several guys here, that legit will have your back .

So that's why these threads get clogged. The less bullshit from the source the less clogging besides some back and forth bs'n . But, especially in this thread we try to warn newer members that might not be aware of the 18,000 page history.

Gentlemen,

We’ll be closing domestic for ten days or more and perhaps re-evaluating our stance on such.

I’m very sorry to announce this.

Also too IF you have a domestic order pending. Please email our service email and you will receive a refund.

In the mean time Our International is literally taking 3-5 days to ship not including processing and handling of your package. Our stealth is 100% pass rate at the moment. *knock wood*

Please consider international if you are interested in purchasing.

If you have any questions, concerns or anything regarding what I just said. Please bare with me and I will answer as best as I can.

Thank You

Gentlemen,

We’ll be closing domestic for ten days or more and perhaps re-evaluating our stance on such.

Also too IF you have a domestic order pending. Please email our service email and you will receive a refund.

In the mean time Our International is literally taking 3-5 days to ship not including processing and handling of your package. Our stealth is 100% pass rate at the moment. *knock wood*

If you have any questions, concerns or anything regarding what I just said. Please bare with me and I will answer as best as I can.

Thank You
Getting too hot in the kitchen ?! Not surprised

Gentlemen,

Thank You

That probably the best thing you've ever said . For all parties safety . Contrary to what you might think, we want this lab to stay alive and provide good, clean and safe service. Closing domestic is the brightest thing .

PPL and myself may be rough around the edges but He isn’t looking to fuck anyone. If he appears to do so by not answering you on messengers it’s because he’s busy. Other than that, he’s a solid guy.
If he’s that solid of a guy, why was a mod/admin of BoP talking about how sick he is of Panda and his shady ways of always blaming the customer instead of his own QC? Big shitstorm was brewing over at BoP and Panda wouldn’t even make things right over 200g of Test E. LMAO.

If he’s that solid of a guy, why was a mod/admin of BoP talking about how sick he is of Panda and his shady ways of always blaming the customer instead of his own QC? Big shitstorm was brewing over at BoP and Panda wouldn’t even make things right over 200g of Test E. LMAO.

That was handled in typical PPL fashion. However...

That dude that was bitching was shady as fuck.

He supposedly has a chemist buddy that tests for him, but he didn't want to waste his time testing the PIP raws?

He said the Tren raws were degraded, found a better source, would never order again, but by the last page or two, he still wanted replacement.

No honor among theives.

That was handled in typical PPL fashion. However...

That dude that was bitching was shady as fuck.

He supposedly has a chemist buddy that tests for him, but he didn't want to waste his time testing the PIP raws?

He said the Tren raws were degraded, found a better source, would never order again, but by the last page or two, he still wanted replacement.

No honor among theives.

I blocked a considerable amount of people so I guess this conversation is an A&B and I can see my purple ass out of it.... supreme rep? Lol