PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Okay gentlemen here’s the breakdown so that it’s not misinterpreted.

If you feel confident in using the website to purchase any product please do. Better yet, I prefer you use the website
And use the promo code
cbc9fc7c when you check out. I believe it’s good for a few months.

If you wish to make a considerable order or wish to have your order personally handled that’s fine. I’ll gladly handle it and you will receive a discount as well.

Don’t read to much into it. Want to insult me? I’ll gladly ignore you. That’s fine by me. Wish to ask for things that aren’t available? They aren’t.... The prices are hard to beat and that’s been proven time and time again.

Okay? Cool.

This is actually a great deflection .

I like how his punk ass tried saying that the more we post, the bigger targets we become to the DEA. So his 2dumb ass is posting about placing orders from international and all of that. Makes perfect sense!

I like how his punk ass tried saying that the more we post, the bigger targets we become to the DEA. So his 2dumb ass is posting about placing orders from international and all of that. Makes perfect sense!

Why not talk to me directly?

When did I ever post about that?

I truly don’t care if you post but you been awfully quiet for the last few days. Guess you thought a lot about what I said? It’s sunday... enjoy the day. Get out a little bit.... fresh air is good for you.

Why not talk to me directly?

When did I ever post about that?

I truly don’t care if you post but you been awfully quiet for the last few days. Guess you thought a lot about what I said? It’s sunday... enjoy the day. Get out a little bit.... fresh air is good for you.
https://thinksteroids.com/community...s-raw-source.134383828/page-1562#post-2285316

In a nutshell you made it seem like to post a lot would draw heat. I did give it thought and you made some sense. That’s not the reason I went quiet here. No need to clog a thread and to be honest, people are going to buy regardless. It’ll just be sad when individuals who order from a compromised source will go down also while Panda sits pretty and safe in China.

life is too short to spend it on a board arguing with someone. It truly is. For the guys who are interested in talking about our products and whatever else. My apologies for those that can’t keep a thread together and instead use it as their personal playground because their real lives aren’t as interesting as they are online.

This has to be addressed because in all reality. They’re actually harming their own Meso “brothers” because those that have reviews whether good or bad are too scared to post them in this thread due to fear of the “basement dwellers” stomping on them with insults.

If you truly felt that way you could put each individual on ignore.

Boom, problem solved.

Yet I feel like you invite the drama because you yourself choose to feed in and respond to it.

Which makes absolutely no sense no matter which way you stand.

This has to be addressed because in all reality. They’re actually harming their own Meso “brothers” because those that have reviews whether good or bad are too scared to post them in this thread due to fear of the “basement dwellers” stomping on them with insults.[/QUOTE]

You seem to always attempt to twist the narrative. None of the short comings these guys are posting are fabricated. So for them to remind people who don't want to read thousands of pages shouldn't bother you since they actually happened.

When you choose to insult them for stating facts it's a bad look. Maybe focus on acknowledgement and moving forward.

If anyone is scared to post based on what some anonymous guy online is going to say, some self reflection is in order.

This has to be addressed because in all reality. They’re actually harming their own Meso “brothers” because those that have reviews whether good or bad are too scared to post them in this thread due to fear of the “basement dwellers” stomping on them with insults.

You seem to always attempt to twist the narrative. None of the short comings these guys are posting are fabricated. So for them to remind people who don't want to read thousands of pages shouldn't bother you since they actually happened.

When you choose to insult them for stating facts it's a bad look. Maybe focus on acknowledgement and moving forward.

If anyone is scared to post based on what some anonymous guy online is going to say, some self reflection is in order.[/QUOTE]

Why can’t you directly quote me so it’s tagged? A lot of guys should start directly quoting me since you’re talking to me.

I’m not insulting anyone. A bad look? I’ve actually have ignored them for about 10 pages now.

Acknowledgement of what? And I did move forward. Doing quite well.

Next time quote me..... So your friends can’t read it. I know why you didn’t quote me. So The basement dwellers get a chance at liking your comment.

If you truly felt that way you could put each individual on ignore.

Boom, problem solved.

Yet I feel like you invite the drama because you yourself choose to feed in and respond to it.

Which makes absolutely no sense no matter which way you stand.

You’re undoubtably right and I did put all of them on ignore.

It's just business. Larger, more frequent orders will garner discounts and favors. Transparency? In a criminal enterprise? LMAO. What are you going to do, crack open the books? And share info that should not exist?

I think you misunderstood what I was asking. Rep is saying he can now take orders. That's cool. That announcement should come from the boss. That's all. I'm not asking for their books.

If anyone is scared to post based on what some anonymous guy online is going to say, some self reflection is in order.

Why can’t you directly quote me so it’s tagged? A lot of guys should start directly quoting me since you’re talking to me.

I’m not insulting anyone. A bad look? I’ve actually have ignored them for about 10 pages now.

Next time quote me..... So your friends can’t read it. I know why you didn’t quote me. So The basement dwellers get a chance at liking your comment.[/QUOTE]

I did quote you and only left the part relevant to my comment. If you look again you'll see the" [/QUOTE]" at the bottom.

I couldn't care less about likes but unless I feel someone is a rat I try and be civil.

Unfortunately your response is what I expected and is the primary reason this thread will stay a shit show. Good luck.

I could easily ignore anyone. Which i don’t feel I shouldn’t have to.

I would love nothing more than to have this thread pinned at the top with discussions on products, raws, TD’s and stuff related to the topic at hand.

I don’t mind engaging as an actual person with anyone here on those matters. But come on, every other word I post is met with a “.......” makes it hard for anyone to read this thread when it’s cut up like that.

Either way it’s disrespectful and it’s a lose/lose because they got nothing to gain from this except a good laugh.

Am I at fault? No, I just happened to step into it.

Next time quote me..... So your friends can’t read it. I know why you didn’t quote me. So The basement dwellers get a chance at liking your comment.

I did quote you and only left the part relevant to my comment. If you look again you'll see the" [/QUOTE]" at the bottom.

I couldn't care less about likes but unless I feel someone is a rat I try and be civil.

Unfortunately your response is what I expected and is the primary reason this thread will stay a shit show. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Luck is for Lucifer... I’m blessed. But thank you for the kind words.

So that code is not for the 20% discount that you mentioned . I'm not looming for hand out I would just like for you to follow up with what was promised. If you can't that will tell me alot.
I think that's for the website. He said if you choose to bypass the website and order through pm with him it's 20%.

I'm not sure why... @PurplePandaRep how come they're different?

I think that's for the website. He said if you choose to bypass the website and order through pm with him it's 20%.

I'm not sure why... @PurplePandaRep how come they're different?

I should of been more specific.

@Wes oh hell no

Yes, I am honoring this but YOU must order directly through me to get this. If you don’t understand that I apologize. This is another option we are giving our customers and shouldn’t be treated with scrutiny. Again, I am honoring this. And what is that telling you?

Again,

If anyone wants to order directly through me and Panda. We will honor discounts based off of how much your total is. You can get up to 20% discounted off International raws.

We’re not able to do this on the website because this is on a basis only.

I should of been more specific.

@Wes oh hell no

Yes, I am honoring this but YOU must order directly through me to get this. If you don’t understand that I apologize. This is another option we are giving our customers and shouldn’t be treated with scrutiny. Again, I am honoring this. And what is that telling you?

Again,

If anyone wants to order directly through me and Panda. We will honor discounts based off of how much your total is. You can get up to 20% discounted off International raws.

We’re not able to do this on the website because this is on a basis only.
Your not under scrutiny at least not from me .I would just expect the same ordering through you or the web site . I'm not some one to flame people just to do it .If I get wronged I will be the first to call it out.Its all good in my world I'm not a basement dweller . I'm just trying to get things togather before hand .

Your not under scrutiny at least not from me .I would just expect the same ordering through you or the web site . I'm not some one to flame people just to do it .If I get wronged I will be the first to call it out.Its all good in my world I'm not a basement dweller . I'm just trying to get things togather before hand .
KIT’s back boys