PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm new here and only read the first couple hundred pages as well as some other threads that give the consensus that this source is not safe, not sanitary, underdosed and even shitty with communication. Then I see here and people seem to still be making orders. Am I missing something??

I'm new here and only read the first couple hundred pages as well as some other threads that give the consensus that this source is not safe, not sanitary, underdosed and even shitty with communication. Then I see here and people seem to still be making orders. Am I missing something??
You aren’t missing anything. People still order despite the numerous warnings and shady practices of this source.

Gentlemen,

We’ll be closing domestic for ten days or more and perhaps re-evaluating our stance on such.

I’m very sorry to announce this.

Also too IF you have a domestic order pending. Please email our service email and you will receive a refund.

In the mean time Our International is literally taking 3-5 days to ship not including processing and handling of your package. Our stealth is 100% pass rate at the moment. *knock wood*

Please consider international if you are interested in purchasing.

If you have any questions, concerns or anything regarding what I just said. Please bare with me and I will answer as best as I can.

Thank You
Is that raws, finished or both?

That was handled in typical PPL fashion. However...

That dude that was bitching was shady as fuck.

He supposedly has a chemist buddy that tests for him, but he didn't want to waste his time testing the PIP raws?

He said the Tren raws were degraded, found a better source, would never order again, but by the last page or two, he still wanted replacement.

No honor among theives.

I got that same feeling reading that thread. Dude was definately up to something, however there were several others that legitamely had issues.

I got that same feeling reading that thread. Dude was definately up to something, however there were several others that legitamely had issues.

Not sure why he would seek replacement after essentially getting ignored, finding a new source, then being told the Tren he also ordered from PPL was degraded?

Most people would have said fuck it, and took the loss. i know i wouldn't bother if the first batch crippled me.

Not sure why he would seek replacement after essentially getting ignored, finding a new source, then being told the Tren he also ordered from PPL was degraded?

Most people would have said fuck it, and took the loss. i know i wouldn't bother if the first batch crippled me.
Funny...I'm having issues with my Tren ace right now. When did this happen?

What kind of issues are you having?
Pain during injection but the next day there's nothing at all. I had to stop at a half cc yesterday.
I'm gonna brew more today. I could have fucked it up. Human error is always a possibility even though I've never made a mistake.

Pain during injection but the next day there's nothing at all. I had to stop at a half cc yesterday.
I'm gonna brew more today. I could have fucked it up. Human error is always a possibility even though I've never made a mistake.
me too