PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I’d have to agree here lol. I was pounding the little lady one time and came out a little too far on my backstroke and with my forwardstroke I must have went off course somehow and yeah, went right in the asshole lol.
She describes it as the worst pain ever, and actually shed a few tears right after it happened. Talk about a mood killer :(.
On one hand I felt really bad about it, but on the other hand I felt, for once in my life, like my pp was huge! :cool:
Lol, you should’ve told her to get over it. Wait till it actually penetrates the inner whole lol, then she’ll know pain!

I’d have to agree here lol. I was pounding the little lady one time and came out a little too far on my backstroke and with my forwardstroke I must have went off course somehow and yeah, went right in the asshole lol.
She describes it as the worst pain ever, and actually shed a few tears right after it happened. Talk about a mood killer :(.
On one hand I felt really bad about it, but on the other hand I felt, for once in my life, like my pp was huge! :cool:

I always wondered how this could ever happen...
If I did that... it would be a hospital trip hahaha
I can barely get it to fit going slow and working it.
It's always been a challenge and has to have lotttts of lube.

The secret is to get her to agree, then there is LOTS of ass play involved and you have to be slow and gentle and start with small things, which hopefully isn’t your penis ;)

I guess it’s kinda like driving a vehicle. If you take your eyes off the road for a split second you could end up in the ditch (or shit creek) lol!!

I just got my pack and unfortunately I ordered EQ rated at 500mg/ml but what I received is rated at only 200mg/ml.

I ordered PPL Domestic on 11/7.
Marked shipped 11/13.
Received 11/17.

And the surface of the vials felt oily o_O

I just got my pack and unfortunately I ordered EQ rated at 500mg/ml but what I received is rated at only 200mg/ml.

Marked shipped 11/13.
Received 11/17.

Acid from the drug mule’s belly, bro. It’s normal.

Marked shipped 11/13.
Received 11/17.

Domestic is shut down now, maybe he will still make it right. They should.

Marked shipped 11/13.
Received 11/17.

With all the shit going on with domestic, why would you order from them