PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Oh I thought you meant the painful injections. Well I'm brewing it again to see if I messed up. I'm gonna use 10%BB and 1%BA this time.
I brewed some up last weekend. I can pin a ml and let you know if you want? I brewed 2/20

I have notified Panda on a few matters concerning past raws bought from past batches.

I don’t have any access or any skin at BOP so I can’t go there and inquire. Unfortunately BOP is locked down by their admins and Owner who reps for all the Labs.

Could very well be either human error or the Tren raws.

If you believe it’s the Tren raws PLEASE have ammo for me to present this to Panda.

I’m not entirely sure what we can do here as a community but I want to make sure we have evidence of such.

Pain during injection but the next day there's nothing at all. I had to stop at a half cc yesterday.
I'm gonna brew more today. I could have fucked it up. Human error is always a possibility even though I've never made a mistake.
Yeah man it wasn't too pleasant. It was good until I got passed .5cc then it had a slight burn/pressure.

@eje1990 when did you purchase the Tren Ace. Or do you want to shoot me a PM?
I split the brew with my buddy. I just hit him up and asked if he could pin a ml. I'll let you know what he says. I've been working all day and I pinned when I got off and out the shower. Sometimes my legs are tense and pinning can be uncomfortable after work. So I'll see what he says. His job isn't as physically demanding. Lol

Depends on the hole you put it in
I’d have to agree here lol. I was pounding the little lady one time and came out a little too far on my backstroke and with my forwardstroke I must have went off course somehow and yeah, went right in the asshole lol.
She describes it as the worst pain ever, and actually shed a few tears right after it happened. Talk about a mood killer :(.
On one hand I felt really bad about it, but on the other hand I felt, for once in my life, like my pp was huge! :cool: