PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Legit question guys. How are you so sure hes 2dumb2plum? Because the old rep said so? Because of his style of typing?

Or is that just the new thing? It used to be call people a shill to discredit them, now just call them cdnguy or any banned member to get the same effect.

I'm asking seriously.

And if you have proof, why not take it to millard. If hes permanently banned then I'm sure millard would just ban him again.

Legit question guys. How are you so sure hes 2dumb2plum? Because the old rep said so? Because of his style of typing?

Or is that just the new thing? It used to be call people a shill to discredit them, now just call them cdnguy or any banned member to get the same effect.

I'm asking seriously.

And if you have proof, why not take it to millard. If hes permanently banned then I'm sure millard would just ban him again.

You always seem to want to pop in to stir shit up and when you do you more often then not seem to land on the sources side. I don't know if he's this guy they're talking about or not and don't really care the fact he's a rep tells me what I need to know.

You could easily do your due diligence the same way I did when they first mentioned who they thought he was and come to your own conclusion.

You always seem to want to pop in to stir shit up and when you do you more often then not seem to land on the sources side. I don't know if he's this guy they're talking about or not and don't really care the fact he's a rep tells me what I need to know.

You could easily do your due diligence the same way I did when they first mentioned who they thought he was and come to your own conclusion.
You writing a book on me?

I'm asking a question. I'm not defending anyone.

Its stirring shit when I pop in? I think shit has been stirring since the beginning of meso. Way before me or any of the shit stirrers here.

You writing a book on me?

I'm asking a question. I'm not defending anyone.
Nope. I don't find you that interesting. I just read a lot. You get called for the same shit on your home board as you've called it. Just like you've been called on it here before. It's who you are, a lot like mindless without the Skinner allegations.

Nope. I don't find you that interesting. I just read a lot. You get called for the same shit on your home board as you've called it. Just like you've been called on it here before. It's who you are, a lot like mindless without the Skinner allegations.
That's the other one. Call some one a shill to discredit them. Call them a banned member to discredit them. Or call them mindless.

For someone not interested in me, you know a lot about me. I'm flattered.

I dont agree with mob mentality. I make up my own mind. You afraid to go against the grain? That's on you.

That's the other one. Call some one a shill to discredit them. Call them a banned member to discredit them. Or call them mindless.

For someone not interested in me, you know a lot about me. I'm flattered.

I dont agree with mob mentality. I make up my own mind. You afraid to go against the grain? That's on you.

I'm not sure if it's funny or pathetic that you believe you're going against the grain. If multiple members from multiple boards see you one way and you see yourself a different way then your self awareness is in question.

You shouldn't be flattered. You just post the same garbage in source threads on a couple boards I read and source dick riders stand out

I'm not sure if it's funny or pathetic that you believe you're going against the grain. If multiple members from multiple boards see you one way and you see yourself a different way then your self awareness is in question.

You shouldn't be flattered. You just post the same garbage in source threads on a couple boards I read and source dick riders stand out
I'm not here to make friends. These are just words on a screen to me.

You're entitled to your opinion, as well as the 5 or 6 members you feel like you're representing.

Have a happy Thanksgiving.

I'm not here to make friends. These are just words on a screen to me.

You're entitled to your opinion, as well as the 5 or 6 members you feel like you're representing.

Have a happy Thanksgiving.
I don't represent anyone I just call it how I see it. Happy Thanksgiving to you too.

Been shooting test c 250 for the first time today brewed from ppl raws, my neighbours were playing loud music I felt the roid rage and I got down to take care of them... They beat the crap out of me so this shit must be bunk. :mad:

On a serious note several hours passed and I feel no pain considering it was the first brewing and the first time injecting aas ever for me I'm pretty pleased, I'll come back with BW in 6/7 weeks.