PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'm afraid to even ask. I guess it makes me shill to just ask questions.

@T-Bagger

Panda sold info on the dark web? Is that based off of lmc and the other raws dealers randomly emailing people? Or it's a fact?

Damn 2007 and 5 posts?
And the fact he used one of these 7 posts in about a decade for you to shut your face speaks volumes of the dire need for you to shut your rancid, putrid, halitosis infested, radiator hose sniffing cock suck.

When you get a chance, look in a mirror and tell yourself. "I AM THAT GUY"

Bob from the Castro district "You are that guy" That one guy who is the butt end of every fray boys joke. That guy who shows up to the party on a "whim" hoping someone remembers you from college and addresses you as Craig. That one guy who has 225lbs on the bar and screams on your 5th rep... Of sumo deads. That guy who logs into meso, and you feel as if you found an identity as a "gear head" when you really only run VAR only cycles.

Craig, just stop. I'm embarrassed for you at all his point. @Millard Baker please stop this man from making himself look dumber and dumber every time he logs in or puts on his fingerless leather workout gloves.

And the fact he used one of these 7 posts in about a decade for you to shut your face speaks volumes of the dire need for you to shut your rancid, putrid, halitosis infested, radiator hose sniffing cock suck.

Bob from the Castro district "You are that guy" That one guy who is the butt end of every fray boys joke. That guy who shows up to the party on a "whim" hoping someone remembers you from college and addresses you as Craig. That one guy who has 225lbs on the bar and screams on your 5th rep... Of sumo deads. That guy who logs into meso, and you feel as if you found an identity as a "gear head" when you really only run VAR only cycles.

Craig, just stop. I'm embarrassed for you at all his point. @Millard Baker please stop this man from making himself look dumber and dumber every time he logs in or puts on his fingerless leather workout gloves.
Lol I don't have beef with any members between you or antabolic or anyone.. but damn. That was poetic and savage at the same time.

He wasnt talking to me.
Screenshot_20181122-202533_Chrome.jpg

Don't mean to try to change the subject. But bet Noone can guess what my avatar is. Not that anyone really cares. I'm just saying

Don't mean to try to change the subject. But bet Noone can guess what my avatar is. Not that anyone really cares. I'm just saying
I reversed image searches it. I now know what it is. But I wouldn't have guessed. Not my kinda game.

I'm big on red dead right now tho. Before that spiderman.

Played both of those. Just finished RDR2. How far are you in it?
I have to fight the kids for ps4 time. I usually give in. So I only get to play a little here and there. But I believe I'm on chapter 4. I just got to the second camp, with the two rival farm families.

I actually stepped away from the main quest for a bit. Trying for legendary animals and finish up some side quests. I know once I finish the main quest I'll probably never go back and finish it up.

I have to fight the kids for ps4 time. I usually give in. So I only get to play a little here and there. But I believe I'm on chapter 4. I just got to the second camp, with the two rival farm families.

I actually stepped away from the main quest for a bit. Trying for legendary animals and finish up some side quests. I know once I finish the main quest I'll probably never go back and finish it up.
The hunting and fishing is a lot of fun on there and very realistic. The conversations the characters have are interesting too, Rockstar put a lot of detail into the game.

Once I finished the storyline I stopped playing though. I rented it, so kind of rushed through it. Wish I would have bought it and took my time now.

Umm...who are you?

They say the same for sperm samples. Drink a lot of water and wait 2-3 days before coming in to give a sample.

God that shit had to hurt.
Had the nurse in Colombia give my GF a shot in the ass (she was a perfect dime peice and drooling all over me.) And the GF was scared. Well I told her a 23g needle ain't shit but when she took the cap off I realized she forgot to change out the draw needle. You know there was 11/2 inch 18g on that bitch. It seriously hurt me more watching it.
Later the nurse said she had to use it cause the medicine was gritty but suspended in a sterile solution and would get the needle clogged if she didn't. It looked like Test Suspension.

Don't do that...trust me.
I’m ur dad