PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Seems like it was just a big ponzi scheme....

Yes, several People were already brought to light for inflating the price.

What I find weird is bitcoin is becoming generally accepted so the price should rise.

Either way what’s left of that wallet I have will either sink or swim. I’m not moving it at a loss.

Drugs or Substances listed in DEA Schedule I may include:
  • Heroin (diacetylmorphine)
  • LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide)
  • Marijuana (cannabis, THC)
  • Mescaline (Peyote)
  • MDMA (3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine or “ecstasy”)
  • GHB (gamma-hydroxybutyric acid) - except formulations in an FDA-approved drug product sodium oxybate (Xyrem) are Schedule III
  • Ecstasy (MDMA or 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine)
  • Psilocybin
  • Synthetic marijuana and analogs (Spice, K2)
  • Methaqualone (Quaalude)
  • Khat (Cathinone)
  • Bath Salts (3,4-methylenedioxypyrovalerone or MDPV)
I'm pretty sure not one of these is on the domestic or int list. How about you shut up sir.:p:D:oops:
In my state PWID schedule one Carrie's 5-30 years at hard labor with a stipulation that the first 5 years are without the benefit of probation parole or suspension of sentence. My first trip to the penitentiary was 5 flat cause of PWID MDMA

That made my day...... Ohh. I’m so glad I read that. Pushback.... LOL

Man, if anyone’s reading the basement dwellers lamentations. I hope you’re laughing. I’m sure I missed a good 20 pages worth of basement dweller rants.

I’m not going back and reading any of it but it’s amazing though.

Like washer women. Don’t you get sick and tired of that? I do....

LOL pushback.... You guys don’t know how hard I pushback.

I make rap songs look like children’s lullabys.
One of the funniest things you've posted was the comment about people on here sitting around their house, ignoring their wife, while their kids were crawling around the house. That visual made me lol.

Well guys,

Who’s blasting this winter? I think we all are. Good time to get in those calories for growth.

I think my final blast for a very very long time is going to be.

250mg Sustanon EOD
100mg Tren Ace EOD
100mg Dbol Inject EOD
10ius of HGH EOD
25mgs mk667 ED

I like Tren during the winter time because I can keep my place cold if I start overheating.

The only thing I hate is the cold sweats from Acetate. And winter cold sweats suck.

I never tried Tren and Dbol together but I feel the synergy will hopefully help any Tren sides I get because with Dbol I have a really in-tuned dopamine effect and Dbol always gave me a very good sense of well being.

Glycogen uptake from both compounds and estrogen conversion from both Dbol and Sustanon will definitely add to tren and it’s growth of tissue.

I’ll see how this goes. It’s called experimenting.

One of the funniest things you've posted was the comment about people on here sitting around their house, ignoring their wife, while their kids were crawling around the house. That visual made me lol.
Don't be fooled man, this rep 2Dumb was sleeping on random skanks couches(homeless)not long ago. :rolleyes:

It’s true.

Yeah wife is on their ass, kids causing mass destruction all over the house and they’re on here playing thumb wars with everyone.

Well guys,

Who’s blasting this winter? I think we all are. Good time to get in those calories for growth.

250mg Sustanon EOD
100mg Tren Ace EOD
100mg Dbol Inject EOD
10ius of HGH EOD
25mgs mk667 ED

I like Tren during the winter time because I can keep my place cold if I start overheating.

The only thing I hate is the cold sweats from Acetate. And winter cold sweats suck.

I never tried Tren and Dbol together but I feel the synergy will hopefully help any Tren sides I get because with Dbol I have a really in-tuned dopamine effect and Dbol always gave me a very good sense of well being.

Glycogen uptake from both compounds and estrogen conversion from both Dbol and Sustanon will definitely add to tren and it’s growth of tissue.

You should up the gh dose. That brain rumor of yours needs its share also.

Well guys,

250mg Sustanon EOD
100mg Tren Ace EOD
100mg Dbol Inject EOD
10ius of HGH EOD
25mgs mk667 ED

What brand hgh are you planning on running

What brand hgh are you planning on running

I have my own domestic source for black tops that have been testing well. It’s definitely legit because Panda himself uses this GH. I personally realize now Blacktops/meditrope have several GMP factories that manufacture recombinant HGH 191aa.

Most of these sources do in fact over dose their GH which is done on purpose and NOT due to “purity”. I prefer a source that accurately doses their vial at 10ius that is 10ius.

This source was also willing to send me pictures time stamped with Meso-RX in every single piece of machinery and equipment. So again, I’m very confident I’ll be pinning a generic.

Now if I had access to legit hospital kits of Jintropin..... I would be a pig in shit.

HGH is something I’m incredibly weary of. I do have access to serostim but that’s expensive and something I would consider in the future perhaps.

As far as Generics go. There is Real Generics. Are they pharmaceutical grade? NO WAY IN HELL..... but the Chinese have always been well known for replicating everything and always constantly improving on things through feedback.

Most TRT, HRT and Wellness (combined) centers buy their Peptides through these sources and charge ALOT for them.

Take that for what it’s worth. This world is a funny place. What we consider illegal, can be made legal with a medical degree and a bullshit purpose.

Rich people are being pinned with semorelin at outrageous prices..... it’s a joke.

I'm sorry taking any advice from this rep 2Dumb is hilarious at best. Be careful new members this guy is unpredictable and a liability imo.