PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Did anyone take advantage of Cyber Monday and Cyber Week to buy half off protein powder? I got a years worth of protein powder coming my way.
What kind? I've been off protein powder for a long time just using egg whites, then I bought a jug of a new brand recently and I really liked it but never got more

lol so true as a kid I wanted toys, video games, electronics, cash etc but now I love ❤️ getting good clothes and even funnier I love ❤️ getting puma or equivalent low cut socks. Woulda hated getting socks as a gift when I was a kid.

I’m in love with colored pattern knitted socks now. My girl turned me onto to those. I stopped wearing white socks.

Got a lot of stuff half off at J.C. Penney’s, Macy’s, Gap, Old Navy and some fitted long sleeve thermal tops from banana republic. They look good.

What kind? I've been off protein powder for a long time just using egg whites, then I bought a jug of a new brand recently and I really liked it but never got more

Vitaminshoppe had half off on everything, myprotein had 75% off on everything and bodybuilding.com had half off.

I just like to throw that stuff into oats, maltodextrin postworkout or after a meal.

I used to crack eggs into a cup and drink those. Someone on here told me they mix chocolate syrup with their egg whites then drink them. Can't remember who it was though.
That’s what I do or add just a little powder for flavor. Talk about some rank gas

Dude your crazy? You can’t stomach egg whites and syrup but you’ll try blended chicken and yams in water??

Oh I thought you guys were talking about regular eggs.

Eggs whites I never did that. Cartons are cheap though 50g cartons for like $1.50 each I think.

I might try that one day. Saint Piana did that.

Oh I thought you guys were talking about regular eggs.

Eggs whites I never did that. Cartons are cheap though 50g cartons for like $1.50 each I think.

I might try that one day. Saint Piana did that.
Carton a day for me when I’m serious. I’ve been a total slacker this past few months. Work got in the way