PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Slow the fucks down guys, I can't even keep up with current posts let alone go back and catches the good stuff. Any general idea where the good stuff started DEA DHS?

So he basically admits to being 2dumb here, why is he not banned?

I never admitted anything. I’m a rep. Not a member here. When I introduced myself I was met with accusations that we were closed due to whatever happened in the past.

Don’t put words in my mouth.

So he basically admits to being 2dumb here, why is he not banned?

He may not have been permanently banned.

Here's the thing though, people that get banned tend to get repeatedly banned and eventually permanently banned. 2dumb is that kind of person. Feel free to bookmark this post for me, it'll come in handy when I later say "I told you so" to him... But he won't be able to respond.

Last comment of the night. I want to hit chest.

I’m a rep here. I read the rules. I’m within the rules and that’s that. I don’t solicit any member here, I stay within the confines of this thread and I take care of any member who is purchasing from PPL.

Anything else that’s entirely for your entertainment. Have fun.

I’m a rep here. I read the rules. I’m within the rules and that’s that. I don’t solicit any member here, I stay within the confines of this thread and I take care of any member who is purchasing from PPL.

I'm tryning to go hit legs but this shit is just juicy a to the fucking f

Before you go post the PM’s, in My two years here I’ve never seen that done with permission lol

I never admitted anything. I’m a rep. Not a member here. When I introduced myself I was met with accusations that we were closed due to whatever happened in the past.

Don’t put words in my mouth.
If you've been in group conversations with him it would have to be as pplrep, correct? If not, what was the other handle? You literally admitted to having another handle with your post if it wasn't with the pplrep handle.

Yeah you do.... sorry your supplier for your feel good meds is on vacation.

You're REALLY reaching. I am 99% sure I know what you're referring to because I get included on the same messages under a different name. I never liked that the sender did that, particularly because I have never actually bought a thing from him.

If you've been in group conversations with him it would have to be as pplrep, correct? If not, what was the other handle? You literally admitted to having another handle with your post if it wasn't with the pplrep handle.
He’s admitted to having a handle before but won’t give it up.

He’s talked about learning from @BigPaul

He knows he can’t release it because he’s that little bitch 2dumb

Am I incorrect when I say that I thought having a second handle was prohibited, regardless of previous member status?

It's actually encouraged. Ironic too because it's twats like 2dumb that make it a necessity.

If I bought raws and wanted to leave a review, it would behoove me to do it under an alt handle since the rep is unstable and would probably use my personal info against me.

Luckily, I'm not buying any fucking raws...

Am I incorrect when I say that I thought having a second handle was prohibited, regardless of previous member status?
I’m not about to tag him but I’d be interested in what Millard has to say. I don’t think so because members turned rep or even source have “given up” their old handles.

It's actually encouraged. Ironic too because it's twats like 2dumb that make it a necessity.

If I bought raws and wanted to leave a review, it would behoove me to do it under an alt handle since the rep is unstable and would probably use my personal info against me.
Agreed, makes sense.

Luckily, I'm not buying any fucking raws...
And THAT is why I turned down my winnings from PPL, on top of the dark web name selling and the DEA/DHS being on their tails. No way in hell would I trust that dumb fuck with my info.

I’m not about to tag him but I’d be interested in what Millard has to say. I don’t think so because members turned rep or even source have “given up” their old handles.
I'd imagine he would allow.it.for the reason eman pointed out.