PurplePandaLabs Raw source

:rolleyes: You’ve read very little my friend. All you have to do is read a minimum of the last 5 pages of this thread and you can come to a conclusion

I've actually read at least 10, buy got notes of the same drama and people mentioning other people I don't know that also mention people I don't know.

So call me dumb, but I just see the same drama over the last few pages around some kind of buyers information registered by someone. But not real opinions on the quality of the stuff or if the source is trustworthy (besides the repeated suggestion of banning his rep for some reason)

In any case thanks for taking your time to reply

I've actually read at least 10, buy got notes of the same drama and people mentioning other people I don't know that also mention people I don't know.

So call me dumb, but I just see the same drama over the last few pages around some kind of buyers information registered by someone. But not real opinions on the quality of the stuff or if the source is trustworthy (besides the repeated suggestion of banning his rep for some reason)

This lab was raided by the fbi and homeland security. That should be enough to stay away...

Here's a tip: if you read through ten pages of any source thread and see more drama than positive reviews, move on to the next source. A good source can dissipate drama quickly... Usually.

There hvn issues with thr test its all over othr boards.stay clear of the busted panda unless u want to join them in the zoo

This is the main concern

Just had a freind receive raws pack international few days ago. Also, had another freind receive a domestic pack 6 or 7 days after domestic operation was busted up. Personally, I would be concerned about if the quality of raws is still up to par vs getting busted over few hundred $$ worth og raws coming from China.

What about int'l orders?
Do you think LE/customs has spotted a pattern to flag panda packages coming from china?

I think yes to an extent. After the initial reported bust several labs either got scared and stopped selling and on other boards some were reported to be busted.

If they are on to him and his pattern I believe they would be looking for those large orders or frequent smaller orders coming in which could be an indication of distribution or manufacturing.