PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I think yes to an extent. After the initial reported bust several labs either got scared and stopped selling and on other boards some were reported to be busted.

If they are on to him and his pattern I believe they would be looking for those large orders or frequent smaller orders coming in which could be an indication of distribution or manufacturing.
I'm not on any other board ppl is on. You mind telling me which labs have been busted?

Also if anyone can expand on the issues they've been having with test, I would appreciate it. I seen it mentioned the other day but forgot to ask.

I'm not on any other board ppl is on. You mind telling me which labs have been busted?

Also if anyone can expand on the issues they've been having with test, I would appreciate it. I seen it mentioned the other day but forgot to ask.

Texas Mass over at SST apparently got knocked. Not sure if it's connected though?

A lot of the complaints are on BOP bro. Test E being extremely painful. Somebody claiming they haven't gained any weight/size on dbol. Something about Deca. It's all in the PPL thread over there.

A lot of the complaints are on BOP bro. Test E being extremely painful. Somebody claiming they haven't gained any weight/size on dbol. Something about Deca. It's all in the PPL thread over there.

Wanna know somthing weird? My wife has gotten pregnant twice so far during this cycle. I’m 12 weeks in. Wonder if it’s the drugs being underdosed

Wanna know somthing weird? My wife has gotten pregnant twice so far during this cycle. I’m 12 weeks in. Wonder if it’s the drugs being underdosed

Damn u should get it checked out before gear I knocked my wife up like 12 times an now I can't if I tried I fuckin love it

Gear even high dose doesn't make you sterile. Never forget only one swimmer is needed and there's millions to start with. That's true even if you blast and cruise or are on TRT.

Gear even high dose doesn't make you sterile. Never forget only one swimmer is needed and there's millions to start with. That's true even if you blast and cruise or are on TRT.

This is true unless its tren then you can't get her pregnant cause all of the angry little sperm fight to the death :mad:

Anyone who has gotten the dbol raws from ppl what is the texture of the powder?

I'm not sure bro. I will glance over that thread later and report back. Seemed like a lot of guys came forward after a couple posts. Sketchy? Scam? Idk? Just letting a bro know what was complained about.

I'm not sure bro. I will glance over that thread later and report back. Seemed like a lot of guys came forward after a couple posts. Sketchy? Scam? Idk? Just letting a bro know what was complained about.
you guys asking cause you think its fake dbol their sending out? isn't dbol the cheapest of all orals would be very dumb on their behalf to then be giving out bunk dbol. intrested to see how this pans out.

you guys asking cause you think its fake dbol their sending out? isn't dbol the cheapest of all orals would be very dumb on their behalf to then be giving out bunk dbol. intrested to see how this pans out.
I'm not asking anything brother. Just letting a bro know what was posted. Point blank period.

Edit: And I'm referring to the guy that came forward about DBol being sketchy. Not PPL. I have no dog in this fight.

Was it home brewed with PPL Test E raws or PPLs finished Test E they are saying is causing them pain.......