PurplePandaLabs Raw source

The candy has landed today... one full month from payment to deliver. Was expecting faster TA but its ok.

To those experiencing pain from test e raws... which period was it ordered? I got some myself im going to brew soon.

I think yes to an extent. After the initial reported bust several labs either got scared and stopped selling and on other boards some were reported to be busted.

If they are on to him and his pattern I believe they would be looking for those large orders or frequent smaller orders coming in which could be an indication of distribution or manufacturing.
Do you think they just spotted a repeat pattern, or they somehow hacked the website or Emails, thus knowing exactly when/where a large order will arrive?

A lot of the complaints are on BOP bro. Test E being extremely painful. Somebody claiming they haven't gained any weight/size on dbol. Something about Deca. It's all in the PPL thread over there.

you guys asking cause you think its fake dbol their sending out? isn't dbol the cheapest of all orals would be very dumb on their behalf to then be giving out bunk dbol. intrested to see how this pans out.

@PurplePandaRep To clear up this issue do you offer full discount for customers who sent raws for testing at accredited labs Simec, Lab4tox (no Jano)?

Do you think they just spotted a repeat pattern, or they somehow hacked the website or Emails, thus knowing exactly when/where a large order will arrive?

@PurplePandaRep To clear up this issue do you offer full discount for customers who sent raws for testing at accredited labs Simec, Lab4tox (no Jano)?
I thought you were never posting in here again after he insulted you and accused you of something.

I don’t handle BOP. I handle both Meso and SST.

In the event we do have issues here I will ask Panda for a procedure on handling such problems.

Both complaints at BOP seem to be from Australia. That much I do know.

And for the record the Test E and Sustanon I received from my current order is entirely brick and hard as a rock... Both have very low melting points. Everything I recieved is correct and my anadrol is White. Both Proviron and Anavar is course and crystal like. Tren is tan-beige. Everything I received and any of the customers I had here have received nothing but exceptional raws.

I will say, sometimes things are Off but again I find it highly unlikely. Because we would of had massive complaints.

But You know.... The basement dweller groupies and their wheelchair hero like drama. God forbid anyone here should actually lift weights, eat and pin gear and get huge....... that’s too hard for them.

@CensoredBoardsSuck I would personally like to thank you. Along with everyone in this thread. My works outs have been intense, my eating is on point. At the moment I’m 290lbs. Monday I had a PR of 285lb for 3 reps on incline, that was unfortunately after I hit flat for 315 for 12-15 reps a set. I like keeping a high rep range and 1-2 minute rest times. When I go heavier, I usually allow 3-4 minutes between sets.

But my endurance really shot up.

Yesterday was legs... maxed out on Hacks, Leg press, leg machines.

Tonight was Shoulders.. blasted 120lb db’s for 12 reps on presses, worked my way up to 50’s on side laterals, went hard on rear delts. Front raises with the rope (I like that now) and a lot of drop sets.

I can’t be happier.... definitely going to cruise until February after this Blast.

Then possibly hit another blast leading into summer and summer I’ll cruise on Primo E and Test E.

In the event we do have issues here I will ask Panda for a procedure on handling such problems.

And for the record the Test E and Sustanon I received from my current order is entirely brick and hard as a rock... Both have very low melting points. Everything I recieved is correct and my anadrol is White. Both Proviron and Anavar is course and crystal like. Tren is tan-beige. Everything I received and any of the customers I had here have received nothing but exceptional raws.

I will say, sometimes things are Off but again I find it highly unlikely. Because we would of had massive complaints.

But You know.... The basement dweller groupies and their wheelchair hero like drama. God forbid anyone here should actually lift weights, eat and pin gear and get huge....... that’s too hard for them.

"My raws are white so they are exceptional"

Moron logic.

I had good success with the raws I purchased from PPL, luckily it was in between a bunch of wrong raws being sent out. Don't get me wrong, I STILL got a lot of the wrong shit but I was lucky enough to figure it out.

Your customer service blows, your quality control is a joke and your abilities as a rep are an embarrassment. If Panda decides to snap out of his complacency, you will be the first correction he will make via removal.

"My raws are white so they are exceptional"

Moron logic.

I had good success with the raws I purchased from PPL, luckily it was in between a bunch of wrong raws being sent out. Don't get me wrong, I STILL got a lot of the wrong shit but I was lucky enough to figure it out.

Your customer service blows, your quality control is a joke and your abilities as a rep are an embarrassment. If Panda decides to snap out of his complacency, you will be the first correction he will make via removal.

Relax your too tense.... focus all that energy to something else lol.

If you got a problem with any future orders please by all means bring it to my attention and Panda will handle. Cool? Cool...

More than 72 hours later and 2dumb puts in his first official appearance since the jig was up. That's a record for you, 2dumb.

Was this post made with MK's permission or did you take it upon yourself? Have you started looking for a new job yet? It won't be easy for a failed rep whose only experience is with a failed lab, but I'm pulling for you, 2dumb. I really am. I want you to know that.

I am interested to see how long it takes you two morons to formulate a strategy to deal with this mess. Poor PPL/MK had a major panic attack right here on Meso yesterday. It wasn't a pretty sight but it was funny af. It could be a while before he's back to normal though. Regardless...

IMG_20181206_235238.jpg

@CensoredBoardsSuck I would personally like to thank you. Along with everyone in this thread. My works outs have been intense, my eating is on point. At the moment I’m 290lbs. Monday I had a PR of 285lb for 3 reps on incline, that was unfortunately after I hit flat for 315 for 12-15 reps a set. I like keeping a high rep range and 1-2 minute rest times. When I go heavier, I usually allow 3-4 minutes between sets.

But my endurance really shot up.

Yesterday was legs... maxed out on Hacks, Leg press, leg machines.

Tonight was Shoulders.. blasted 120lb db’s for 12 reps on presses, worked my way up to 50’s on side laterals, went hard on rear delts. Front raises with the rope (I like that now) and a lot of drop sets.

I can’t be happier.... definitely going to cruise until February after this Blast.

Then possibly hit another blast leading into summer and summer I’ll cruise on Primo E and Test E.

Its funny how you say others are bringing the drama, yet you make sure to tag CBS attempting to antagonize him and others. Seems to me that you're the one creating drama and in fact it seems you relish the attention. Reminds me of 2dumb.

Its funny how you say others are bringing the drama, yet you make sure to tag CBS attempting to antagonize him and others. Seems to me that you're the one creating drama and in fact it seems you relish the attention. Reminds me of 2dumb.

Those are narcissistic personality traits. Bringing drama then trying to play the victim .

Relax your too tense.... focus all that energy to something else lol.

If you got a problem with any future orders please by all means bring it to my attention and Panda will handle. Cool? Cool...

Fella, if you think I'm tense you're going to have a lot of sleepless nights... I could truly care less. I'm very much enjoying myself.

You need meso a whole hell of a lot more than meso needs you. You can disappear anytime and there will be another source come to fill your place, it is the underground circle of life. Anyone that copies you will take great note on how to improve on what you fucked up, sort of like MK but it turns out that was more of a self redemption thing.

The only thing that made PPL decent was his original business model, which is now a distant memory. His only hope is to remove you and do some serious crowd work with an honest and humble attitude... And best of luck to him on all of that. In short, if you think I'm tense, you are really projecting.

@CensoredBoardsSuck I would personally like to thank you. Along with everyone in this thread. My works outs have been intense, my eating is on point.

I'm sure it is. You got a nice little surprise vacation so you had some free time to play. No thanks needed, though. I'm here to help.

Front raises with the rope (I like that now)

You like pulling the rope, huh? Good for you but TMI, 2dumb. We're not interested in hearing about your sex life.

He's a gluten for punishment. He gets off on the abuse he receives and feels like a worthless pos when not getting lambasted.

Someone on another forum said 2dumb does the same thing at the bathouse. He lets multiple men urinate on him before they anally and orally penetrate him. But I'm not gonna judge the boy. He knows what he likes so more power to him.

Fella, if you think I'm tense you're going to have a lot of sleepless nights... I could truly care less. I'm very much enjoying myself.

You need meso a whole hell of a lot more than meso needs you. You can disappear anytime and there will be another source come to fill your place, it is the underground circle of life. Anyone that copies you will take great note on how to improve on what you fucked up, sort of like MK but it turns out that was more of a self redemption thing.

The only thing that made PPL decent was his original business model, which is now a distant memory. His only hope is to remove you and do some serious crowd work with an honest and humble attitude... And best of luck to him on all of that. In short, if you think I'm tense, you are really projecting.

I didn’t read this..... just glanced over it lol. Fine by all means.

But I’m here for anyone who orders, who had a problem with their order or any questions regarding on how to order.

Anyways, have a Good night Eman. No, I’m not going anywhere. But we’ll be here when you need us, okay big guy? Cool.