PurplePandaLabs Raw source

If people stayed the fuck out my thread. But no.....

My bad for doing that but honesty that order # doesn’t show anything.

@penche want to get stupid with me bro... what’s good with your CompTH you were selling?

Lmfao he just put his order number out in the open lmao! Fuckin Noobs what the fuck are you thinking! Don’t quote the guy for Christ sake! What a fuckin shit show

Penche my dude, you owe me a coffee and a shirt brother. Turns out reading your comment and sipping coffee isn’t the smartest thing to do.... but I guess it beats posting my order number and having a dipshit quote it. SMH... That shit was a classic fuck up.

If people stayed the fuck out my thread. But no.....

My bad for doing that but honesty that order # doesn’t show anything.

@penche want to get stupid with me bro... what’s good with your CompTH you were selling?

Your victim mentality aside; your subjectivity on what is safe or not safe, risk or no risk, on behalf of your customers is appallingly inaccurate and further demonstrates that anyone that does business with you is at the behest of whatever your current mental and/or emotional state happens to be.

Additionally, you throw in a threat to a member for voicing their concerns. smh

Let's clear that lie up right now... I got banned for refusing to apologize to a source that I had questioned and subsequently refused to respond to her demand with "yes m'am". Her little power trip is the result of her husband leaving her and if banning people on a forum with more mods than members gives her some semblance of control in her life, well that's pretty fucking sad.

The ONLY thing you had to do with it is the fact that YOU were the source I questioned, Cyclez. Does panda know you have a side business selling his shit? Sounds like a conflict of interest to me. Another good reason that SG is a joke... You told them your other handles, they vetted you by looking through your history and determined you were safe for their community, all 8 members lol.
LMAO. What a fucking loser

I’m taking care of that customer and then I’m logging off for a while. Shits a little crazy around here. Guys have too much free time and you get way to carried away.

That order number has no public info nor is it attached to anything public. But it’s my honest mistake I quoted it twice.

Doesn’t mean a damn thing but if you guys want to start pounding away at the keyboard for no reason. Watch how fast within the rules of the underground I start pulling skeletons out of the closet.

Your victim mentality aside; your subjectivity on what is safe or not safe, risk or no risk, on behalf of your customers is appallingly inaccurate and further demonstrates that anyone that does business with you is at the behest of whatever your current mental and/or emotional state happens to be.

Victim mentality? Bro I don’t know you lol....it’s just it’s funny as fuck on how many guys I know on here acting like they don’t know I’m a solid guy.

That was one mistake. And that order number has no bearing on anything.

Let’s all get stupid in this thread and see how much stuff I can pull out.

I’m a solid guy.

You are full of shit, that's what you are.

You got a simple question from me on that board and now you want to brag about how you got me banned but how you're also such a solid guy. Pick one. I wasn't even going to go there with you in thread but you just couldn't keep that big mouth shut.

No wonder you're struggling here. There's no mods to cry to when things get tough. Which is why I could care less about being on SG and couldn't be happier to remain a member of Meso.

Victim mentality? Bro I don’t know you lol....it’s just it’s funny as fuck on how many guys I know on here acting like they don’t know I’m a solid guy.

That was one mistake. And that order number has no bearing on anything.

Let’s all get stupid in this thread and see how much stuff I can pull out.

Yes, chronic behavior of blaming others for your words/actions/mistakes is victim-hood.

You've threatened to unleash the skeletons twice now. So lets have it - unleash the dirt that will rectify your fuck ups and absolve all the "false" claims against you.

List the members here that will vouch for you. Whom among us will swear to your credibility? I'll wait.

You are full of shit, that's what you are.

You got a simple question from me on that board and now you want to brag about how you got me banned but how you're also such a solid guy. Pick one. I wasn't even going to go there with you in thread but you just couldn't keep that big mouth shut.

No wonder you're struggling here. There's no mods to cry to when things get tough. Which is why I could care less about being on SG and couldn't be happier to remain a member of Meso.

Although I haven't been there in a long time and I'm sure there are some who like SG but IMO it's a joke. The attempt at an AAS board utopia was failed from the beginning.

I’m going to say this once only.

I’m a rep for PPL. Not a member here. Repeat NOT A MEMBER HERE. Therefore any comments made to me should be related to PPL, his products and that’s all.

If you’re going to interfere with a member of your board and a genuine question he has about his pack because you hate who ever I am.... you got serious issues.

I’m going to say this once only.

I’m a rep for PPL. Not a member here. Repeat NOT A MEMBER HERE. Therefore any comments made to me should be related to PPL, his products and that’s all.

If you’re going to interfere with a member of your board and a genuine question he has about his pack because you hate who ever I am.... you got serious issues.

Hey Jacko, when you make comments and threats about members here and other boards, guess what...you're going to get a response. Mind blowing, I know. But no, you have no idea what playing the victim is and more importantly, you have no idea how to run a business.

Although I haven't been there in a long time and I'm sure there are some who like SG but IMO it's a joke. The attempt at an AAS board utopia was failed from the beginning.

They like it because it's a safe space... Ironic, because it's an ultra conservative board.

I think the question I got banned for was "how do you expect to keep stock?" He's reselling domestic GH, which I've never seen work out. That resulted in a permanent ban. Which reaffirmed why meso is my home board, and always will be.

I am also not a fan of a board that casually coins the term nigger or the phrase "homos aren't human, they need rounded up" with a plethora of likes attached to such posts.

You can see how brokenhearted I am about being banned...

They like it because it's a safe space... Ironic, because it's an ultra conservative board.

I think the question I got banned for was "how do you expect to keep stock?" He's reselling domestic GH, which I've never seen work out. That resulted in a permanent ban. Which reaffirmed why meso is my home board, and always will be.

I am also not a fan of a board that casually coins the term nigger or the phrase "homos aren't human, they need rounded up" with a plethora of likes attached to such posts.

Wow, that place really took a turn for the worse. I wouldn't have predicted the latter portion of your observations. It's one thing to turn into a source controlled hyper-censored board but the addition of supporting bigotry and homophobia is disturbing.

How long ago did all this go down at SG?