PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Are you trying to lose customers or are you really just this bad at PR?

Customers? These aren’t customers. These are guys who are sourcing in private and acting like they don’t do it.

No I’m a very good rep but I’m not taking anyone’s shit. I was told I don’t have to take anyone’s shit and when it gets personal like wishing me death, or anything negative or I see a bunch of guys pouncing on me who solicited me on other boards or known members who I know sell stuff and act like they don’t.

Instead of minding their own business they think it’s okay to get into mine.

Are you trying to lose customers or are you really just this bad at PR?

You want to misquote me. Go right ahead. Instead of reading all the negative stuff in this thread and trying to figure out what’s right or wrong but yeah apparently I was very wrong about a lot of guys here. It’s only good for them but for anyone else it’s open season. Amazing how many guys I see in this thread talking when they got their own price list, and their hitting you up on Wickr, e-mail and PM talking up something they just received and how much it is...

Talk about hypocritical.

And then they interfere with a Meso member who had a legitimate problem with his order?

Customers? These aren’t customers. These are guys who are sourcing in private and acting like they don’t do it.

No I’m a very good rep but I’m not taking anyone’s shit. I was told I don’t have to take anyone’s shit and when it gets personal like wishing me death, or anything negative or I see a bunch of guys pouncing on me who solicited me on other boards or known members who I know sell stuff and act like they don’t.

Fuck You punk comp Th is no longer manufactured for 8 months plus now. Instead of taking my comment on the defense you had enough time to delete the fuck up yourself. Yet you resort to your tantrums and dumb shit. Go fuck yourself

You want to misquote me. Go right ahead. Instead of reading all the negative stuff in this thread and trying to figure out what’s right or wrong but yeah apparently I was very wrong about a lot of guys here. It’s only good for them but for anyone else it’s open season. Amazing how many guys I see in this thread talking when they got their own price list, and their hitting you up on Wickr, e-mail and PM talking up something they just received and how much it is...

Talk about hypocritical.

And then they interfere with a Meso member who had a legitimate problem with his order?
Funny coming from you 2Dumb, the guy who would solicit via PM. The guy who sucked off any lab that gave you Free gear. Seeing you now cry wolf is beyond pathetic. But thank you for the laughs you squid. ;)

Talk about hypocritical.

How do you know whether or not I'm a customer? Do you think I would use the same Meso handle I publicly communicate with to procure AAS, giving a source info, and connecting me to a purchase? What if I'm a past customer who's pissed that a once good source has gone down the toilet (pun intended) because of insufferable incompetent degenerates like you? Think about that, 2dumb.

Also, stop with talk and start posting all the members supposedly secret sourcing. Who are they? Post it. Again, I'll wait.

Fuck You punk comp Th is no longer manufactured for 8 months plus now. Instead of taking my comment on the defense you had enough time to delete the fuck up yourself. Yet you resort to your tantrums and dumb shit. Go fuck yourself

All you guys had to do was say “Yo Millard” please delete that. I didn’t even realize it because I had a 100 notifications up my ass from all the clowns.

@penche you and everyone else just knows how to kick someone around. There’s no reason or need to mob on me like this is a school yard.

Why does anyone get defensive when I start throwing it back? It’s okay for anyone here to throw me under the bus?

We all could of had a great thing here. Everyone gets there raws and whatever else and no one gets fucked. That’s still on the table because that’s how we do business. We separate our business from personal shit.

You guys don’t look at the bigger picture. Instead you speculate and make your little comments like it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

You guys got Panda who’s a go-getter. A guy who’s always looking for the next best thing for his customers. Unfortunately no business is perfect but we always try our best to make it right.

You guys speculating and insulting us. Threatening us, and derailing a thread that’s meant for customers is pretty ridiculous.

I expect Positive and Negative reviews and Honest opinions on everything so We can always improve on our methods but HOLY SHIT lol.. you guys can’t stop. And almost all of you are your own sources...

Let’s all get stupid in here. I’m down.

Or we can Start working together and figuring out what you guys want and need as raws, figure out why Shipping is slower or what’s wrong with shipping. Or any genuine questions and concerns

A lot of you ask me about why the website doesn’t reply that fast... again all good questions I can bring to Panda and he can rectify.

We all could of had a great thing here. Everyone gets there raws and whatever else and no one gets fucked. That’s still on the table because that’s how we do business. We separate our business from personal shit.

You guys don’t look at the bigger picture. Instead you speculate and make your little comments like it’s the best thing since sliced bread.

You guys got Panda who’s a go-getter. A guy who’s always looking for the next best thing for his customers. Unfortunately no business is perfect but we always try our best to make it right.

You guys speculating and insulting us. Threatening us, and derailing a thread that’s meant for customers is pretty ridiculous.

I expect Positive and Negative reviews and Honest opinions on everything so We can always improve on our methods but HOLY SHIT lol.. you guys can’t stop. And almost all of you are your own sources...

Let’s all get stupid in here. I’m down.

Or we can Start working together and figuring out what you guys want and need as raws, figure out why Shipping is slower or what’s wrong with shipping. Or any genuine questions and concerns

A lot of you ask me about why the website doesn’t reply that fast... again all good questions I can bring to Panda and he can rectify.

I'm embarrassed for you with this begging you're doing.

Damn, I had to put some time in on a jobsite today. Missed out on all the fun I see! I keep telling myself this can't get any worse for him/them but it does. Unreal.