PurplePandaLabs Raw source

I'd imagine he would allow.it.for the reason eman pointed out.

Yes, it's encouraged for the exact reason eman stated. I have another account, @CBS. I created it before one of my many trolls tried to steal it.

I haven't logged into it for several years but the last time I did I had PMs and tag notices. Lol

On top of those other things I mentioned, @Roger rabbit posted the dumb fuck’s own words saying EVERY source keeps their customer’s info. LIABILITY! HARM REDUCTION!

I don't disagree with you however, the takeaway there is to make it very difficult for the source to be able to utilize the information in any meaningful way.

With that said, what does it say about a rep that openly advertises about keeping personal info like he did? Does that sound like a reliable, professional rep? The same dude that admits no wrong doings and accuses everyone of fabricating lies about the business? If you have an issue while ordering, is THIS the guy that you're going to trust to make it right? If he does, is he going to make sure all the communication gets deleted regularly... He can't go two sentences without butchering the english language, why would he start crossing his T's when keeping you safe?

If anyone's answer to the above is "yes", I'd say you're on track for a potentially rough learning experience. Best of luck with that.

I'm looking for a source for international raws. I see mixed reviews on here and it's hard to find anything useful with all this drama posts.

Can anyone summarize the quality of this source? Or give me a better option. Haven't found many international sources for raws on the board

:rolleyes: You’ve read very little my friend. All you have to do is read a minimum of the last 5 pages of this thread and you can come to a conclusion

I'm looking for a source for international raws. I see mixed reviews on here and it's hard to find anything useful with all this drama posts.

Can anyone summarize the quality of this source? Or give me a better option. Haven't found many international sources for raws on the board

No

Sponsors

Latest posts