PurplePandaLabs Raw source

There's a pretty obvious reason why the shipping containers aren't discussed. That being said, you get the semi finished out any way you can, open the top any way you can. I have semi finished, but my containers may not be the same as yours. So, twist, pop snap, however and then just pour into beaker on your hot plate. No need to try and get it out in an unsterile environment because your semi finished is not sterile. You still need to filter. The containers they are shipped in are not sterile.

There's a pretty obvious reason why the shipping containers aren't discussed. That being said, you get the semi finished out any way you can, open the top any way you can. I have semi finished, but my containers may not be the same as yours. So, twist, pop snap, however and then just pour into beaker on your hot plate. No need to try and get it out in an unsterile environment because your semi finished is not sterile. You still need to filter. The containers they are shipped in are not sterile.

I'm not heating or filtering and I'm injecting as is. I'll let you know in 5 months if there is abscesses. I used to back load a syringe with meth and spit into the syringe behind it because I didn't have water at the time and didn't get an abscess, I think I can handle this. You're very welcome Oldschool!

I wanna put the one member shit show hate bash on hold for one sec bros. PPL I know you said double but can we get a %age increase on current prices or is this something you will have to wait and see after the first? I cant order till next year as funds simply won’t allow it this time of year. Other than that I’m glad to see you will still be around.

I'm not heating or filtering and I'm injecting as is. I'll let you know in 5 months if there is abscesses. I used to back load a syringe with meth and spit into the syringe behind it because I didn't have water at the time and didn't get an abscess, I think I can handle this. You're very welcome Oldschool!
In that case you can just do the same, open top and pour in the back end of a syringe and just cover with aluminum foil after every use. I mean, if sterility isn't an issue with you.

I'm not heating or filtering and I'm injecting as is. I'll let you know in 5 months if there is abscesses.
IF you do decide to do this, I highly recommend sticking with subq injects. Abscesses IM will be a bitch but sub q ones are actually something you can relatively easily take care of by yourself.

Steroidsbro.....don't buy anymore semi-finished product. Raws or anything else you have to prep. Reading your posts makes me cringe you are the type of guy that gives us AAS users a bad name. This is why we have pictures on the net of guys missing half their ass or getting a leg amputate.

Sterility has to be done, I don't give a shit if you inject SubQ to avoid an IM abscess, you must think sterility at all times before you inject anything into your body.

And hitting the finished, filtered product with heat on a candle warmer for 30 minutes is something I've done with everything I've injected and I've never had a single problem.

Steroidsbro.....don't buy anymore semi-finished product. Raws or anything else you have to prep. Reading your posts makes me cringe you are the type of guy that gives us AAS users a bad name. This is why we have pictures on the net of guys missing half their ass or getting a leg amputate.

Sterility has to be done, I don't give a shit if you inject SubQ to avoid an IM abscess, you must think sterility at all times before you inject anything into your body.

And hitting the finished, filtered product with heat on a candle warmer for 30 minutes is something I've done with everything I've injected and I've never had a single problem.
Im sure he is trolling... at least i hope so lol

You opened a PM conversation with me 2 hours ago about something else completely that didn't need to be discussed in private.

You're not the sharpest knife.
I opened the pm to give you the opportunity to provide information on the vial you publicly claimed to have leaked. To which you declined.

And now you cannot figure how to get fluid out of a container. To which you asked, admittedly, multiple times. So look I'm here to help, as are others that have tried to guide you through this admittedly difficult process. Chill. It's a operator problem not a supply based issue. You've been given 2 sound answers to remove fluid from a bottle.

I wanna put the one member shit show hate bash on hold for one sec bros. PPL I know you said double but can we get a %age increase on current prices or is this something you will have to wait and see after the first? I cant order till next year as funds simply won’t allow it this time of year. Other than that I’m glad to see you will still be around.

Ive requested that, but with the holiday and timing I think we both might find out about the same time.

I had the same problem. 2nd draw I lost quite a bit of oil so I put a 12ml on, drew it out and put into another vial. Those rubber stoppers are delicate and I would highly recommend transferring the oil.

Back