PurplePandaLabs Raw source

FYI. The unfinished oils, aren't meant to be injected without proper filtration. So don't start some stupid ass thread about how PPL gave you an abscess that nearly or did cost you a limb. You are the village idiot. Jesus.
Ty Panda rep. And can we plz keep the thread on topic of raw reviews and TDs, and important updates. Plz move common knowledge of injection and filtration techniques to another thread.

Can anyone else comment on recently received tren e? I got some and it looks white not yellow like ive had before?
Is it just a little bit brighter or white like test ? The color of tren means nothing as much as i know...( in terms of potency)

Its getting darker when you cook it with more heat but thats it.

Could be wrong but thats what i read over the years.

Is it just a little bit brighter or white like test ? The color of tren means nothing as much as i know...( in terms of potency)

Its getting darker when you cook it with more heat but thats it.

Could be wrong but thats what i read over the years.
i got tren E before from Panda and the powder itself was verry yellow, this batch i got now isnt super white like testE but its definately not yellow, its alittle tinted, maybe ill take a picture later im not home.
Edit: im talking about raws, the powder itself. Ill check in bright light on a white paper and try to take pic later.

i got tren E before from Panda and the powder itself was verry yellow, this batch i got now isnt super white like testE but its definately not yellow, its alittle tinted, maybe ill take a picture later im not home.
Edit: im talking about raws, the powder itself. Ill check in bright light on a white paper and try to take pic later.

Tren raws can be more white.

i got trene raws twice before from Panda an it was darkish yellow and spicey taste, this one is off white and nor really a spicey taste? ill take a picture on white paper in like 8 hours or whatever. Ive never had a reason to doubt just curious if its possible or maybe some different production process. Or if anyone else got this?

i got trene raws twice before from Panda an it was darkish yellow and spicey taste, this one is off white and nor really a spicey taste? ill take a picture on white paper in like 8 hours or whatever. Ive never had a reason to doubt just curious if its possible or maybe some different production process. Or if anyone else got this?

Their tren sux anyway. Wait till u try it lol.

I ran it up to 600mg n didn't see or feel shit

Their tren sux anyway. Wait till u try it lol.

I ran it up to 600mg n didn't see or feel shit
well thats weird, i noticed it and my girl knew when i started again the second time without me telling her haha.
I did 200mg tren + 100mg test 3rd day.

Last edited:

Pic means nothing. Run a MP test if you can. Should melt between 72-78 C°

I've had ppl tren a and e tested a while back and both came out as pure as the driven snow so not sure how it could suck. It is what it is.

As for color I've had white tren and yellow tren. It's possible to get both. My last source from many a year ago used to offer yellow or white tren. So it's possible to have white (ish) tren. Here's how you can test tren. Put some on your fingers and rub your eyes. You'll know if it's tren or not, lol.

Back