PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Pic means nothing. Run a MP test if you can. Should melt between 72-78 C°
color isnt a enough of a physical property or its influenced by manufacture process? i can try and make an apparatus i guess hotplate with thermometer, thats pretty innacurate but worked in highschool with digital hotplate at least...

color isnt a enough of a physical property or its influenced by manufacture process? i can try and make an apparatus i guess hotplace with thermometer.

MP is the most straightforward and simple test you can run. Consider this: impurities lower MP. Few degrees lower deviation is acceptable. If it's any higher then it's something else.

If you bother to run btw. I've ordered some tren e and will test myself (I always do). Yes you need a plate that heats up very slowly, you can check temp with a digital therm.

MP is the most straightforward and simple test you can run. Consider this: impurities lower MP. Few degrees lower deviation is acceptable. If it's any higher then it's something else.

If you bother to run btw. I've ordered some tren e and will test myself (I always do). Yes you need a plate that heats up very slowly, you can check temp with a digital therm.
Ok im not looking to run it at least for a month till i get to the start of a heavier training cycle. If your testing before let me know otherwise ill do it. @XKawN thats reassuraing youve seen variance in colors with no difference.
No idea what this guy is bashing on, both times i ran PPL tren(once was my first) i knew it was something new. Second time my girl literally knew after like 2 weeks without me telling her, banging everyday if not more, little more paranoid pissed etc, she saw it.

. Here's how you can test tren. Put some on your fingers and rub your eyes. You'll know if it's tren or not, lol.
Savage lol.

I've been of meso for a few months, did he start selling fake shit or something? His tren, or any other raw for that matter, has never been anything but good stuff, iirc. I honestly can't remember one legitimate complaint about fake or underdosed raws

Savage lol.

I've been of meso for a few months, did he start selling fake shit or something? His tren, or any other raw for that matter, has never been anything but good stuff, iirc. I honestly can't remember one legitimate complaint about fake or underdosed raws
Na still everything good and the same...

Savage lol.

yeah im being verry careful to not say anything like that at alll, intereset in knowing if its a regular variance and getting feedback, no reason to doubt since ive had all good products hereupload_2019-12-26_19-48-16.jpeg

Na still everything good and the same...
thanks for the feedback

yeah im being verry careful to not say anything like that at alll, intereset in knowing if its a regular variance and getting feedback, no reason to doubt since ive had all good products hereView attachment 123574
I hear ya, no accusations were taken from your posts. Clearly some disappointed folks out there though. I've had some faintly yellow tren, some yellow tren and I just started working with base again and it was pretty dark, been sitting on that base for a while now. It was pretty oxidised. Never white though

Anecdotal opinions are cheaper than any kind of testing. When people use them to make statements like “bunk gear” it tells you a lot about their personality and how much they actually give a shit about what they are using/doing.

I've been using tren e from ppl, bought last yr or so, raw is light yellow and once brewed darkens easily if temp is let too high (100 C and above). Going by the feels is legit to me. Cant use too much of the stuff.

Tren oxidizes. When a fresh batch is made is very light coloured, over time it darkens.
Thought this had been covered 10 years ago

BACD3193-FAF5-471D-ACEA-12B118FE9F48.jpeg
This was an order that was packed yesterday. The Number 20 bag look non yellow to anyone? Tren e is always lighter yellow then all the other trens, but it will always be off white yellow at a minimum.

Pic means nothing. Run a MP test if you can. Should melt between 72-78 C°
A 6 degree range is beyond unacceptable.

It's kinda hard to have the proper accuracy and precision with booboo ass 20dollar thermometers. I'd recommend going with at least some mid grade $300 tools type of instruments. I've done some melting point tests with real shit was so easy to get reliable, precise results.

Back