PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Any recent test results from your finished products? Anyone used their finished products? (Test E, EQ, NPP, anadrol, dbol?)

@PandaRep and @purplepandalabs - let’s say this all blows over. Will prices ever go back to where they were, or close, or is this the new normal regardless?

I asked three times about this but worded it in regards to when their India operation would become active and what the pricing structure would then look like.
@Robfromga chose to ignore all three of these posts which were about business yet sat and entertained the political religious dribble that had absolutely nothing to do with business spilling across pages and pages of a source thread. Hopefully @purplepandalabs chimes in on it.

I asked three times about this but worded it in regards to when their India operation would become active and what the pricing structure would then look like.
@Robfromga chose to ignore all three of these posts which were about business yet sat and entertained the political religious dribble that had absolutely nothing to do with business spilling across pages and pages of a source thread. Hopefully @purplepandalabs chimes in on it.

No you weren't ignored. The questions been answered a few times. On the forum. Through PM's

So let's do it again.
No.
How's that?
You're asking everyone to predict the future. If if if if. If my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle.

Every attempt will be taken to keep prices at the lowest possible levels and still deliver the same product. As far as predictions of the Chinese government, as yourself if you can predict yours. Or if they've EVER given something back after taking it away ?

I like this about as much as you. Actually, I like it alot less probably. But it is what it is. It's an illegal here trade, supplied by another country that doesn't follow the same guidelines as the one you live in.

I promise you this... If the prices start to drop, I'll make the biggest post on meso and tag ya!

No you weren't ignored. The questions been answered a few times. On the forum. Through PM's

So let's do it again.
No.
How's that?
You're asking everyone to predict the future. If if if if. If my aunt had a penis she'd be my uncle.

Every attempt will be taken to keep prices at the lowest possible levels and still deliver the same product. As far as predictions of the Chinese government, as yourself if you can predict yours. Or if they've EVER given something back after taking it away ?

I like this about as much as you. Actually, I like it alot less probably. But it is what it is. It's an illegal here trade, supplied by another country that doesn't follow the same guidelines as the one you live in.

I promise you this... If the prices start to drop, I'll make the biggest post on meso and tag ya!

you’re being a smart ass pretentious prick.

if you say any more dumb shit to me I will go through this thread and quote all of the shit you talked about PPL before you licked boots to become the rep. I will post all of those quotes every time you respond in this thread if you keep up the disrespect.

you spent all that time responding to a troll about politics instead of conducting business.

never once in this thread was it made clear just what the prices would be once business was began in India nor was it answered what the timeline looked like on that to begin and roll out. If it wasn’t about pricing then what was the purpose to reference India when the Chinese price increases first started?

maybe @purplepandalabs answered that but never once have you.

yet the rant you entertained from someone whom joined in October went from bashing ppl about prices to politics then to religion from the start you have had no problem responding to that dumb shit which was rooted in PPLs prices but you have the nerve to get cocky and smart mouth with me little rob? Someone who has been in this thread way longer than October?

never once has there been utter clarity on what prices may look like when the India thing starts or when the roll out is.

you and them keep speaking about China.
I didn’t ask about China.

you got a lot of nerve.

if you say any more dumb shit to me I will go through this thread and quote all of the shit you talked about PPL before you licked boots to become the rep. I will post all of those quotes every time you respond in this thread if you keep up the disrespect.

you spent all that time responding to a troll about politics instead of conducting business.

never once in this thread was it made clear just what the prices would be once business was began in India nor was it answered what the timeline looked like on that to begin and roll out. If it wasn’t about pricing then what was the purpose to reference India when the Chinese price increases first started?

yet the rant you entertained from someone whom joined in October went from bashing ppl about prices to politics then to religion from the start you have had no problem responding to that dumb shit which was rooted in PPLs prices but you have the nerve to get cocky and smart mouth with me little rob? Someone who has been in this thread way longer than October?

never once has there been utter clarity on what prices may look like when the India thing starts or when the roll out is.

you got a lot of nerve.

I'm sorry you're offended.
Questions asked and answered.
Posted and pm's.
Can't change the what if's. Again, I like it about as much as anyone. Probably should be happy that there's even an on going lab, since Panda has an actual license, will other labs have completely folded.

You need to understand something about my delivery, I'm not here to bullshit you, feed you some line of false hope or lead you to believe something that's not. Prices have gone up, and presently there is no talk of them coming back. There maybe market fluctuations, but even then it's not predictable.

And if you're so hurt that you want to post all the times I busted pandas balls or whatever rep he had have at it. I have nothing to hide. Hence the reason of my handle disclosure in my very first post. You want honesty? You got it. Always have and will be. And the answer, prices on raws doubled. Probably won't come back.

you got a lot of nerve.
The bottom line is, PPL is going to charge whatever the market will bare. If enough people are paying high prices then why would he drop prices? Because he is a nice guy? If he isnt selling enough due to high prices then they may lower to attract more customers. It's a free market or capitalism.

The bottom line is, PPL is going to charge whatever the market will bare. If enough people are paying high prices then why would he drop prices? Because he is a nice guy? If he isnt selling enough due to high prices then they may lower to attract more customers. It's a free market or capitalism.
So we basically need to become gear minimalists and hope to bring the price down. I’m down!

in regards to when their India operation would become active and what the pricing structure would then look like.
I answered before, but you are apparently looking for the solution that includes a sprinkle of pixie dust and magic. To open another warehouse in a foreign country is going to take a pretty massive outlay in cash. At least 50-100k USD on the low side, not including cost of labor and bribes. He is selling T for a few bucks a gram. Let me know how he's going to do that while dropping costs. The India warehouse is NOT a cost reduction move, it's a move to ensure supply.

All you whiners need to stock up before PPL starts spending money on India, getting short on cash and raising the prices even more.

You probably won't listen to this, and instead say I'm sucking PPL's cock. Whatever, this is just a back of the envelope business analysis, and everything points to costs going up from here, not down. A first year business student could tell you any of this.

Unless of course, you are going to become a business partner and outlay some cash to help start up PPL India. I mean, business ownership has it's advantages, if you throw down 50k, I bet PPL could send you some free powder.

PPL Initial Coin Offering when?

Edit: If anyone is bullshitting you, they are BSing you about how it's all rosy in China, and the new laws mean little to nothing. If this were really true, PPL wouldn't be spending major cash on PPL India. Right now, PPL is looking at the sword of Damocles hanging over his business. People who aren't worried don't spend 100k to open a branch in a country that might be less inclined to support grey market activities than china is.

Last edited:
I answered before, but you are apparently looking for the solution that includes a sprinkle of pixie dust and magic. To open another warehouse in a foreign country is going to take a pretty massive outlay in cash. At least 50-100k USD on the low side, not including cost of labor and bribes. He is selling T for a few bucks a gram. Let me know how he's going to do that while dropping costs. The India warehouse is NOT a cost reduction move, it's a move to ensure supply.

All you whiners need to stock up before PPL starts spending money on India, getting short on cash and raising the prices even more.

You probably won't listen to this, and instead say I'm sucking PPL's cock. Whatever, this is just a back of the envelope business analysis, and everything points to costs going up from here, not down. A first year business student could tell you any of this.

Unless of course, you are going to become a business partner and outlay some cash to help start up PPL India. I mean, business ownership has it's advantages, if you throw down 50k, I bet PPL could send you some free powder.

PPL Initial Coin Offering when?

Edit: If anyone is bullshitting you, they are BSing you about how it's all rosy in China, and the new laws mean little to nothing. If this were really true, PPL wouldn't be spending major cash on PPL India. Right now, PPL is looking at the sword of Damocles hanging over his business. People who aren't worried don't spend 100k to open a branch in a country that might be less inclined to support grey market activities than china is.
Lol, he’s not hurting for money in any way, shape or form. He could buy all this shit with cash and have enough to continue uninterrupted.

Lol, he’s not hurting for money in any way, shape or form. He could buy all this shit with cash and have enough to continue uninterrupted.
You underestimate people's ability to spend cash the second it touches their fingers. I know people making 300k a year, and if they lost their job, they would be out on the street in two months.

Edit: I don't know Johnny Depp, but he manages to spend 2 million a month, with 300k dedicated to wine purchases.
http s://www.inquisitr.com/3942993/johnny-depp-going-bankrupt-is-nothing-new-among-hollywood-celebrities/

Technically no government allows true freedom of speech. In this country God is considered Sovereign and people aren't. So you can never have true freedom no matter what is written down in the Constitution/Bill of Rights, someone can always come along and destroy your political aspirations if you dare speak out. Even Thomas Jefferson was called the "Godless Atheist" by his political opponents.

So free speech is really about who can drown out who, who has the power to control people, either through bribes, or through crushing your ability to seek liberty and happiness, if you don't pay respect to the national deities, the Flag and God. In Roman times it was little different, pay tribute to the Gods or be fed to the lions. Today it's keep your mouth shut when you see the nutters pay tribute to Jesus or risk career suicide, it's more subtle than being lunch for the lions, but no less damaging for those that seek true freedom.
I don’t believe that as true. I am an atheist and I’m pretty open and tell people I don’t care that they believe and pray to a stupid zombie lols and it has no affect on my career. I constantly wear my anti religious shirts to the shooting range hell the only time I was told something was when I was shooting a target that looked liked Jesus.

You underestimate people's ability to spend cash the second it touches their fingers. I know people making 300k a year, and if they lost their job, they would be out on the street in two months.

Edit: I don't know Johnny Depp, but he manages to spend 2 million a month, with 300k dedicated to wine purchases.
http s://www.inquisitr.com/3942993/johnny-depp-going-bankrupt-is-nothing-new-among-hollywood-celebrities/
You’re right. And Johnny Depp is a pole smoker lol.

Holy fuck luck I ordered last month, just was reading and went to see prices. Tren way up even teste is like double the price... Im set for like a year or two now so hopefully shit gets back normal.

The thread kind of got away from the PPL US domestic topic so I wanted to review it again...
Personally I like the option of a domestic source. Not having to worry about customs and possibly not having to sign or go to the post office for a international pack is also a plus. I also like the faster TA that usually comes with a domestic source.

I ordered from PPL domestic on the 2nd time around they tried it. The TA was just the same as international though. Probably even longer thinking back now...

My concerns would be having the same issues over and over again as the last time(s) PPL went with a domestic option.

@PandaRep what would make this time different than the rest? What are the things you have in mind to make this decision a successful one?
I’m interested to hear any plans or ideas to make this happen and ways potential customers may feel more comfortable using PPL domestic.

Back