PurplePandaLabs Raw source

LEARN SOME FUKIN RESPECT BEFORE YOU SHOOT YOUR LITTLE CUNT MOUTH OFF...

You show potential.

SHUT UP AND FUKIN READ AND LISTEN ASSHOLE....

Worked for me years back when I was about a baby like YOU...

Recognize...

Awww, did I strike a nerve Timmay? It takes a lot of intelligence and maturity to say "fukin" and "asshole" and "cunt!"

Don't get too emotional and reactionary, it shows how feeble minded you are. I can keep running circles around you without so much as a single BPM increase in my heart rate or having resort to such immature juvenile retorts.

Following along? Need me to explain or sound out any of these big words for ya?

You'd get respect if you earned any, but you're just an inferior little lad with a Napoleon complex that needs to go study up for his GED. Don't worry, I've got faith you'll get there some year.

I' think he's sharing Psyche 101 or just got his test cheat sheet for sociology in from the baseball team...

LOL STOP!!! LOL LOL lOL.. Cant take any more... LOL

"Running Circles".?!?!?!?!? What are you on my cock now...??? LOL>..

I just choked my beer up...!

On a POSITIVE POINT FROM DOUBLE DOUCHE.. He just made me grab another beer when I WAS PLANNING to be done for the night...

Ahh.. the good lo days... LOL

Can someone pm me when there's decent grammar and real info back in this thread? Ive already followed the entire tsl thread and this just hurts my brain...thanks

@J.DoubleU.O.

So you joined Monday. Taken on a member from 2007. Posted a face picture on an AAS site rife with "need I say more" and You show a gourmet picture of meat from a "titled market place" that we now know your location.

Bro you're 39.......

I've stated where I'm from in my intro thread. Should I be scared someone's gonna threaten me or come beat me up? Last I checked I don't live at a market, but you're welcome to check there.

I don't give a shit how long he's been a member, he wanted to start talking shit and he's clearly too emotional and immature to take what he thinks he can dish out.

Cut it out and review everything again.. Yer TREN dose got the better of you. Leave it at that. You will understand how to take a JAB with more poise with EXPERIENCE. You will get it one day if you stay.. I'm giving you an out.... TAKE IT...

Call it a "Good BBC Night".. And their aint many of em left...!

I've stated where I'm from in my intro thread. Should I be scared someone's gonna threaten me or come beat me up? Last I checked I don't live at a market, but you're welcome to check there.

I don't give a shit how long he's been a member, he wanted to start talking shit and he's clearly too emotional and immature to take what he thinks he can dish out.

lol you're like me.... came in with an attitude. No bro. No ones going to harm you matter of fact we are afraid of you harming us. See your location and your face picture gives LE the ability to track you down......yes it does happen.

Man yer/ WE ARE getting old. Remember how PUSSY just seems to all look the same as we age..??? And we CAN'T Tell the age any more..??? Try 25.... LOL

LOL - He's just bragging He just got his spring quarter student loans in to spend.

Something tells me there won't be no more meat pics in a month.. LOL

LOL - Can't stop/ what a saturday night...!!!!:confused::confused::eek::eek::p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

25? I'll take that as a compliment, I usually hear I look 30, which is in itself a compliment.

Don't be mad your living on food stamps drinking Schlitz. Cheers mate, I'm done making myself stupider just by engaging you in "conversation"!

lol you're like me.... came in with an attitude. No bro. No ones going to harm you matter of fact we are afraid of you harming us. See your location and your face picture gives LE the ability to track you down......yes it does happen.

No attitude. I'm just not gonna let some uneducated fool talk shit when it's so pathetic.

But I see your point on the last statement. I didn't realize 1/4 of my face made me so recognizable, but I'm done anyway. His stupidity is rubbing off on me.

"uneducated fool".. LOL...

You show PROFOUND WISDOM...

Kinda remind me on CONCI-Boy. I guess that's why I have a weak spot....:confused:

WHO'S Stupidity... Again....?!

Take a grain of salt and toss it over your shoulder.

Take the shaker now and stick it in your ass...

You JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT....

Try we try......

What you SHOULD take away from this THREAD is that you run around at the wrong places and someone is gonna come around an take to that ten gallon drum of TREN and shuv it up yer tight little hiney....

VALUE NOW the information you gather here.

AGAIN.. Recognize YOUR FOLLY...

LEARN to GROW...

Else you shall surely stagnate...!

And for GOD's sake. Don't have kids before you are 35...! (that's not an insult just damn good advice. TAKE IT...)....!

No attitude. I'm just not gonna let some uneducated fool talk shit when it's so pathetic.

But I see your point on the last statement. I didn't realize 1/4 of my face made me so recognizable, but I'm done anyway. His stupidity is rubbing off on me.

"uneducated fool".. LOL...

You show PROFOUND WISDOM...

Kinda remind me on CONCI-Boy. I guess that's why I have a weak spot....:confused:

WHO'S Stupidity... Again....?!

Take a grain of salt and toss it over your shoulder.

Take the shaker now and stick it in your ass...

You JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT....

Try we try......

What you SHOULD take away from this THREAD is that you run around at the wrong places and someone is gonna come around an take to that ten gallon drum of TREN and shuv it up yer tight little hiney....

VALUE NOW the information you gather here.

AGAIN.. Recognize YOUR FOLLY...

LEARN to GROW...

Else you shall surely stagnate...!

And for GOD's sake. Don't have kids before you are 35...! (that's not an insult just damn good advice. TAKE IT...)....!

I honestly have a hard time understanding some of what I would call your "gibberish," and I truly do think your grammar is shit, but I'm not here to troll or carry on a verbal confrontation with you...and believe it or not that's not meant to be an insult. It's just fact.

And as I mentioned previously, I have a daughter. She's 15, so that boat has long sailed, but thanks for the advice.

Now I'm gonna take my "LITTLE MAN" self to bed.

@J.DoubleU.O. you can try but @BBC3 is infallible. Gibberish or not you've picked the incorrect mark. You need to find another member to trash to establish yourself here. I will admit, @BBC3 is a strange dude but not the man to take on in your case.

We have a thread called the knock out room. That's probably going to be a good place for you, check it out :)

And security, lol... Unless you're LE you need to take it seriously. So far you haven't. That makes the group think you're affiliated. Food for thought...

Edit - I see you've found the knock out room and I'm surprised by your post there, seems like a personal realization occurred. meso has a lot to offer, more good than bad if you're in the correct threads. Just like in real life if you lay down with dogs you'll get fleas. Don't lay down with the dogs :)

I honestly have a hard time understanding some of what I would call your "gibberish," and I truly do think your grammar is shit, but I'm not here to troll or carry on a verbal confrontation with you...and believe it or not that's not meant to be an insult. It's just fact.

And as I mentioned previously, I have a daughter. She's 15, so that boat has long sailed, but thanks for the advice.

Brother, @BBC3 is a respected Member here on MESO. You might want to slow down a bit and do more reading and you will see that thick skin here is a must. By thick skin, I mean to take the shots by other people and try to learn from them. The knowledge here is endless, but when you start making enemies right away, it will be a short stay at MESO. I always tell newer members that one day you might need help from him and respect will go a long way, not just with @BBC3, but the entire community. No disrespect, just some friendly advice.

Brother, @BBC3 is a respected Member here on MESO. You might want to slow down a bit and do more reading and you will see that thick skin here is a must. By thick skin, I mean to take the shots by other people and try to learn from them. The knowledge here is endless, but when you start making enemies right away, it will be a short stay at MESO. I always tell newer members that one day you might need help from him and respect will go a long way, not just with @BBC3, but the entire community. No disrespect, just some friendly advice.
They've made up :)

I remember when I first came here, I tried to avoid confrontation and drama so I'd have an easier time making some connections with people. I didn't want to become "that guy".

You, on the other hand, seem to be taking a different approach. If you're not here to become apart of the community, I'm concerned as to why you are here at all.

No one that kicks in the Meso door with aggressive posts and bickering tends to last very long here. Food for thought.

Wow just fucking wow. Now what provoked this JWO cat to pop off like that and @BBC3 to jump in? Someone needs to lay off the Tren lol