PurplePandaLabs Raw source

Apparently? You say that like you didn't know. You don't know that by now? How long have you been using this lab? Ya. I thought so.
No I actually didn't know because most businesses work on Saturday in China and it's my business partner who deals with sending our samples to the lab not me

Apparently? You say that like you didn't know. You don't know that by now? How long have you been using this lab? Ya. I thought so.

To be fair I didn't realize the gym I train at closed at 2pm on Saturdays and I've been training there for like 4 years

One thing that is mind boggling over and over again(not directed at PPL...yet) lol Is why the shady labs who are successfully runnin their game eleswhere come to Meso lol The dumbest business decision they all make....86'ed !
They just don't know how badly they'll be scrutinized it Meso
And I've heard paid forums increase rent when sources begin getting enough traffic, doesn't take long to become too expensive, they say.

you mean the guy that recommended soaking glassware in alcohol and using an open flame to sterilize it? Now why would you doubt that mastermind?
I said it is a CHEAP alternative to not sterilizing bottles at all (most sources don't even sterilize vials)

No I actually didn't know because most businesses work on Saturday in China and it's my business partner who deals with sending our samples to the lab not me
It's ok to have by the next week
Just don't forget about it
We won't

Is anyone really gonna buy oils from China? Realistically? Raws yeah but oils I very much doubt it considering most here are in the States.

Let's hope a secret "concerned member" doesn't send his "PPL" gear for anaboliclab to test and it comes 100% pure.
If it does then anaboliclab has become a joke.
(gear sent will really be a specially prepared, top quality gear just meant for the test, it never comes from PPL commercial gear)
You're backtracking your intelligence again...al doesn't work that way

You're backtracking your intelligence again...al doesn't work that way
Don't take my work for it, read what mands says:
Anabolic lab does not buy anything. Members buy and send in anonymous samples. I think everyone knew what you meant for the most part.
@superMaroid NAPS REP/SCAMMER

So nothing prevents a "member" (actually a shill) from donating and sending SPECIALLY PREPARED PURE SAMPLES for testing so they come "100%"
Obviously by being specially prepared they don't reflect the actual product quality customers get.

Let's make clear that both @Millard Baker and Anaboliclab are honest themselves
but they are being inadvertently fooled by said shills posing as members.

Anabolic lab does not buy anything. Members buy and send in anonymous samples. I think everyone knew what you meant for the most part.

So nothing prevents a "member" (actually a shill) from donating and sending SPECIALLY PREPARED PURE SAMPLES for testing so they come "100%"
Obviously by being specially prepared they don't reflect the actual product quality customers get.

Pretty sure millard designates who he gets the samples the samples from but however it works, anonymous is anonymous. Ppl isnt gonna send one continuous "fire batch" to someone in hopes he gets to send it to AL no lab is. The closest thing to a scheme would be producing good gear til it gets tested and increases sales then making underdosed shit, but we already know ugl is only good until its not.

Pretty sure millard designates who he gets the samples the samples from but however it works, anonymous is anonymous. Ppl isnt gonna send one continuous "fire batch" to someone in hopes he gets to send it to AL no lab is. The closest thing to a scheme would be producing good gear til it gets tested and increases sales then making underdosed shit, but we already know ugl is only good until its not.
You'd be surprised

1 Create covert shill account (not actively shilling now, just pretending to be interested in BBing)
2 Said shill donates to AL
3 Buy big-pharma gear
4 Pour big-phama oil in source labeled vials
5 Crimp vials
5 Send vials for testing
6 Brag and shill about the (fraudulent) 100% purity result

Last edited:
You'd be surprised

1 Create covert shill account (not actively shilling now, just pretending to be interested in BBing)
3 Buy big-pharma gear
5 Crimp vials
5 Send vials for testing
So for a good laugh, why don't you try and donate a sample to anaboliclab.com since that's how it works.

I didn't wanna say anything, because it ran the risk of me supporting @purplepandalabs . But @master.on , nothing you say has any credibility in my eyes. I can't imagine it does with many on this board.

You are so full of shit. I don't know if you're a bot or if you were just dropped on your head as a child... multiple times.

AnabolicLab doesn't except samples from members. Millard wouldn't take a sample from me if I begged him... You, he'd fall off his chair laughing.

Why don't you go back to what you do best? Start worthless threads and make people wonder what the fuck is wrong with you.

So for a good laugh, why don't you try and donate a sample to anaboliclab.com since that's how it works.

I didn't wanna say anything, because it ran the risk of me supporting @purplepandalabs . But @master.on , nothing you say has any credibility in my eyes. I can't imagine it does with many on this board.

You are so full of shit. I don't know if you're a bot or if you were just dropped on your head as a child... multiple times.

AnabolicLab doesn't except samples from members. Millard wouldn't take a sample from me if I begged him... You, he'd fall off his chair laughing.

Why don't you go back to what you do best? Start worthless threads and make people wonder what the fuck is wrong with you.
Word is out
if @purplepandalabs gets tested on anaboliclab and it comes to be 100% pure that's the end of AL credibility.
WORD IS OUT

You'd be surprised

3 Buy big-pharma gear
5 Crimp vials
5 Send vials for testing
You have no idea how AnabolicLab works.

Word is out
if @purplepandalabs gets tested on anaboliclab and it comes to be 100% pure that's the end of AL credibility.
WORD IS OUT

Keep on posting walls of useless text. Nobody has to expose you. Sir you are doing a very good job on your own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

He fits right in with @BBC3 then. Open mouth, insert foot.

You have no idea how AnabolicLab works.

@master.on Do yourself a favor and give up your futile plight.

I swear, I'm not sure if some of the members on here are too stupid or too sense to understand when they're just making fools of themselves.