PurplePandaLabs Raw source

You have no idea how AnabolicLab works.
Thanks you for chiming in

Can you please tell us how AL gear choice works
and most importantly what prevents from AL getting a specially prepared sample?
Can donors (supporters) somehow influence the choice?
Thanks again

NORMALLY, I do not condone the use of AI's and SERMs without really good cause. However, in your case, If you are gonna hang with the boys - YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO CLAMP SOME O DAT DOWN SOMEHOW...

AND STOP SUKIN YER OWN TITTIES... ITs jack'n yet Prolactin up needlessly too..!!!

the TROLL PARADE Never ends.....:rolleyes:

Tell ye what Double Ohh. Or whatever yer name is.. (more like 10-Ohh or how ever many nutz you can run off that smelly bean of yers.. I'll go ahead and carry on now and just let you continue to chase cock around this forum like a whining bitch you are.. You'll get you some one day. Keep it up and maybee, just MAYBE - yer fingers won't have to rot off....! Guys around here have cock-power to take down a DOG like you once or Twixt before needing a good ol Clorox dousing...:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek:

He fits right in with @BBC3 then. Open mouth, insert foot.

@master.on Do yourself a favor and give up your futile plight.

I swear, I'm not sure if some of the members on here are too stupid or too sense to understand when they're just making fools of themselves.

NORMALLY, I do not condone the use of AI's and SERMs without really good cause. However, in your case, If you are gonna hang with the boys - YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO CLAMP SOME O DAT DOWN SOMEHOW...

AND STOP SUKIN YER OWN TITTIES... ITs jack'n yet Prolactin up needlessly too..!!!

Tell ye what Double Ohh. Or whatever yer name is.. (more like 10-Ohh or how ever many nutz you can run off that smelly bean of yers.. I'll go ahead and carry on now and just let you continue to chase cock around this forum like a whining bitch you are.. You'll get you some one day. Keep it up and maybee, just MAYBE - yer fingers won't have to rot off....! Guys around here have cock-power to take down a DOG like you once or Twixt before needing a good ol Clorox dousing...:confused::confused::confused::eek::eek:

Wtf did I just read?

Yep, you and your 4th grade (or is it 2nd?) grammar and MIddle School comebacks have me hiding in the corner like a scared lil' bitch.

Your intended disses would be a lot more effective if you could actually convey a complete thought and come up with something intelligent.

Now strap your helmet before you bump your head again and cause more irreparable damage. But if you want me to keep "pwning" (a term a little kid like you probably uses) you some more, keep coming back and I'll keep serving you up.

And since your so obsessed with my titties, come get you some. I'm sure they're bigger than any make believe girl you've ever "gotten" with and I might be lactating soon.

IMG_0440.JPG

SURE THING LITTLE MAN...!!!!:)

Yep, you and your 4th grade (or is it 2nd?) grammar and MIddle School comebacks have me hiding in the corner like a scared lil' bitch.

Your intended disses would be a lot more effective if you could actually convey a complete thought and come up with something intelligent.

Now strap your helmet before you bump your head again and cause more irreparable damage. But if you want me to keep "pwning" (a term a little kid like you probably uses) you some more, keep coming back and I'll keep serving you up.

And since your so obsessed with my titties, come get you some. I'm sure they're bigger than any make believe girl you've ever "gotten" with and I might be lactating soon.

View attachment 65043

Wtf did I just read?

Some pathetic little 12-year-olds attempt to demean me, I think. I'm trying to figure out what language he's using, so I'll let you know if I do.

Now, I'm off to the BBQ to finish cooking 4 lbs of Heaven and get my grub on - Cardiff Crack from Seaside Market, best tri tip in the [emoji289]!

IMG_0641.JPG

Have a nice night fellas.

Hey DOR-Q. THIS AIN'T FACEBOOK....! Gyod Dayam...!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm gonna clue you in now JR... BATHROOM PICS.. They dont cut it with the chix no more... LOL and you had to up the anti and WHAT?? What?? A PUBLIC BATHROOM PIC!?!?!?

L...... O......L......

Some pathetic little 12-year-olds attempt to demean me, I think. I'm trying to figure what language he's using, so I'll let you know if I do.

Now, I'm off to the BBQ to finish cooking 4 lbs of Heaven and get my grub on - Cardiff Crack from Seaside Market, best tri tip in the [emoji289]!

View attachment 65044

Have a nice night fellas.

LEARN SOME FUKIN RESPECT BEFORE YOU SHOOT YOUR LITTLE CUNT MOUTH OFF...

You show potential.

SHUT UP AND FUKIN READ AND LISTEN ASSHOLE....

Worked for me years back when I was about a baby like YOU...

Recognize...

Hey DOR-Q. THIS AIN'T FACEBOOK....! Gyod Dayam...!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm gonna clue you in now JR... BATHROOM PICS.. They dont cut it with the chix no more... LOL and you had to up the anti and WHAT?? What?? A PUBLIC BATHROOM PIC!?!?!?

L...... O......L......

If you had ever been inside a gym, you might know what the locker room looks like. But I guess I'll give you a break since you're clearly retarded (no offense to actual mentally retarded/handicapped persons, I know it's probably an insult to all of you to compare this pathetic troll to any of you).

View attachment 65043

Nice face...

Ohh,,, Lets give him a break.. HE DID.. AFTER ALL.. Put of a topper to cuver that CLIT growing out of his forehead.... LOL:D:p:D:D:D:D

Now take yer spanking DoublE OHH, shut up and listen. A LOT of US worked hard to make this the BEST PLACE ON THE INTERNET...

That crap don't cut it here...!
Nice face...

@J.DoubleU.O.

So you joined Monday. Taken on a member from 2007. Posted a face picture on an AAS site rife with "need I say more" and You show a gourmet picture of meat from a "titled market place" that we now know your location.

Bro you're 39.......

Man yer/ WE ARE getting old. Remember how PUSSY just seems to all look the same as we age..??? And we CAN'T Tell the age any more..??? Try 25.... LOL

LOL - He's just bragging He just got his spring quarter student loans in to spend.

Something tells me there won't be no more meat pics in a month.. LOL

LOL - Can't stop/ what a saturday night...!!!!:confused::confused::eek::eek::p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@J.DoubleU.O.

So you joined Monday. Taken on a member from 2007. Posted a face picture on an AAS site rife with "need I say more" and You show a gourmet picture of meat from a "titled market place" that we now know your location.

Bro you're 39.......