PurplePandaLabs Raw source

@master.on

Only at page 32 so don't know if this has been addressed yet.

So that dea testing pdf, well those are for synthesized 100% pure, you can't use those for anybody else unless it's prescribed legit pharma. let's say two samples of test-c are here, sample a = 100% purity and sample b = 77% purity, well then the data/graphs will be different. Look at it like taking a testosterone booster compared to taking actual testosterone. Big difference, depending on the purity it will have different melting points different peaks and pretty much everything else will be different other than both samples being of the same product.

Clicking on links passes your details onto the CIA right?

So when your on the internet you device creates a cookie (basically a little log book) that keeps getting bigger and bigger untill you clear all browsing data. The information stored in the cookie is time+date,location, whether or not your using a VPN and what type of device your using what operating system and your browser preferences and your recently visited websites.

So lets say your browsing google for a new truck and then you decide to watch YouTube (nothing in particular just the trending top page) then all of a sudden an ad pops up saying how you should hurry up before the truck week sale is over, only at Ford,ram etc which ever.

That's how it works. So in effect if you click on a .gov website or a site that is heavily monitored then Yes clicking on links passes your details to the spooks.

Let's keep in mind customer service is starting to look good but there are other things like product quality that is still to be questioned. Don't everybody go jumping on all at once now.
Well after some thought I've decided I'm gonna pull the trigger and place an order. A couple of good guys on here seem happy so far and the blood work by @Ickyrica looks great. Once i receive my order I would like to contribute test samples of whatever i order so we can get an idea of the quality.

Friendly disclosure --- I believe my bloods to be skewed a bit, but I absolutely believe his powder to be what you would want in a source. I would order again without question.
@colossus25

@master.on

Only at page 32 so don't know if this has been addressed yet.

So that dea testing pdf, well those are for synthesized 100% pure, you can't use those for anybody else unless it's prescribed legit pharma. let's say two samples of test-c are here, sample a = 100% purity and sample b = 77% purity, well then the data/graphs will be different. Look at it like taking a testosterone booster compared to taking actual testosterone. Big difference, depending on the purity it will have different melting points different peaks and pretty much everything else will be different other than both samples being of the same product.
Don't bother he will just call you a shill or something of that effect. @master.on don't have any idea what he is talking about he just likes to Google shit and share it like he is smart. Anybody that will tell someone to frontload high doses of AI shouldn't be taken serious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

@purplepandalabs would/could you possibly make custom compound-dosage pills/capsules with your raws? I would be VERY interested in this. I want to order about 12 different items but I would never have the time to capsulate them. I'm sure others with busy schedules would appreciate the service aswell that's why I'm asking on the open board. Any charge would be perfectly fine, that comes with the extra effort. Or even if you just mix the correct amount/doses of compounds into one raw baggy and then only send that (easier for you). That way it's easier to capsulate from one bag. As long as it's labelled easy enough to tell :) looking extremely forward to your answer

@purplepandalabs would/could you possibly make custom compound-dosage pills/capsules with your raws? I would be VERY interested in this. I want to order about 12 different items but I would never have the time to capsulate them. I'm sure others with busy schedules would appreciate the service aswell that's why I'm asking on the open board. Any charge would be perfectly fine, that comes with the extra effort. Or even if you just mix the correct amount/doses of compounds into one raw baggy and then only send that (easier for you). That way it's easier to capsulate from one bag. As long as it's labelled easy enough to tell :) looking extremely forward to your answer
Cap em quik

As long as you can cut product evenly thus is a quick and painless method. I can get 50 pills done in a matter if minutes.

And I would rather not have my wife see me with 12 bags of powder mixing and matching putting them into pills. She doesn't even know I have/use gear.

I just ordered a new pill press today. When it comes in in a few days I'd be open to doing this

And I would rather not have my wife see me with 12 bags of powder mixing and matching putting them into pills. She doesn't even know I have/use gear.

I made sure my wife was on board before I ventures into the dark side.

I can't lie to her. Literally cant, we've been together so long she knows when I'm lying, so I don't even try anymore.

I made sure my wife was on board before I ventures into the dark side.

I can't lie to her. Literally cant, we've been together so long she knows when I'm lying, so I don't even try anymore.
I left a bottle of test on my vanity...

she knew something was up but that was the nail in the coffin. She was ok with it after we talked.

I left a bottle of test on my vanity...

she knew something was up but that was the nail in the coffin. She was ok with it after we talked.

Who wants to lie to their significant other? I know my wife would just cry and then if I EVER got mad for any reason, even legitimate, my AAS usage would make it my fault... she would just blame the stuff I'm taking

BUT since I'm planning on ordering from PPL I already had a conversation with her. This is kinda how it went:
Me: so babe you know all that money I spend on those GNC preworkouts and vitamins?
Her:yeah
Me: well I found a place online that sells the stuff that's inside them but the only thing is that I have mix up the powder and do it myself. I know it's annoying but it's so much cheaper.
Her: doesn't really care, completely okay with it

Lol.