PurplePandaLabs Raw source

My Panda order has landed. My impressions. Delivery time: outstanding. Visual inspection of my finshed products: oils, very high quality. Took a deca shot in the glute tonight and will report any pip. Packing: worth the $50. Stealth that El Chapo would admire. My orals: shipped loose, 50% were not fully formed. Meaning one side was finshed and the other side was rough. As if they left behind some material in the press or mold or however they are formed. Not as they appear on the web site. I'm not unhappy. I will use them though I wonder if the missing material underdoses the pill. I am used to higher quality in a blister pack.

My Panda order has landed. My impressions. Delivery time: outstanding. Visual inspection of my finshed products: oils, very high quality. Took a deca shot in the glute tonight and will report any pip. Packing: worth the $50. Stealth that El Chapo would admire. My orals: shipped loose, 50% were not fully formed. Meaning one side was finshed and the other side was rough. As if they left behind some material in the press or mold or however they are formed. Not as they appear on the web site. I'm not unhappy. I will use them though I wonder if the missing material underdoses the pill. I am used to higher quality in a blister pack.
Keep us updated, Scabby. I'm very close to purchasing a few of their finished products as well. Very interested in how you like them.

Sponsors