PurplePandaLabs Raw source

So all in all @bonacris, how do you feel about PPL in general? I know you have yet to be able to judge the actual hormone but overall you happy?

All on all I am very happy.

Communication is great. I know he's on the other side of the world so that's fine. He is american so no issues that get lost in translation.

Payment. Simple, easy.

Shipping. Insanely quick. I was updating shipping constantly cos I was bored in work and it was flawless

Packaging. Well customs opened my package. Resealed it and sent it to me. That's speaks volumes.

Product. Everything melted at the temps they should have except winstrol. It has a high melt point that I couldn't accurately measure so temp increased to quickly. But its so cheap why send me anything else. I have dbol and anadrol so it's not those and its not anavar as that wouldn't make sense

All on all I am very happy.

Communication is great. I know he's on the other side of the world so that's fine. He is american so no issues that get lost in translation.

Payment. Simple, easy.

Shipping. Insanely quick. I was updating shipping constantly cos I was bored in work and it was flawless

Packaging. Well customs opened my package. Resealed it and sent it to me. That's speaks volumes.

Product. Everything melted at the temps they should have except winstrol. It has a high melt point that I couldn't accurately measure so temp increased to quickly. But its so cheap why send me anything else. I have dbol and anadrol so it's not those and its not anavar as that wouldn't make sense
Nice. Glad to hear it. It seems like we have a solid guy in PPL.

My wife wants to try var, want to get it tested first. Very cautious with that one...

I feel Kilroy's pip
But damn it's the worst I have had.. my wife put me on keflex as soon as second one
Yeah when I get something new I have learnt to kinda test it out a little before getting carried away. Did some ace that was pretty rough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Can someone try and get on the PPL home page. It's not working for me. Just want to know if it's on my end or theirs.

If Panda works out for me, he can be my one stop trt shop. My yearly cost would come down from $2,000 to $400, including shipping :)

Since starting ppl I feel it's quality and the price is stupid good.. I pinned the Tren ace today and got the cough... Not fun but to be honest.. I was glad I got it to know it's atleast somewhat real since Tren powder is so often faked... I have always used Fina

Since starting ppl I feel it's quality and the price is stupid good.. I pinned the Tren ace today and got the cough... Not fun but to be honest.. I was glad I got it to know it's atleast somewhat real since Tren powder is so often faked... I have always used Fina

Most of the time the cough is caused from nicking a vein. Not a good indicator if it's real or fake. I never had night sweats, tren cough or those other weird sides. However i did have a very short temper, strength/veins/striations were unbelievable and I was on another level mentally. Tren is great but definitely not for everyone.

Most of the time the cough is caused from nicking a vein. Not a good indicator if it's real or fake. I never had night sweats, tren cough or those other weird sides. However i did have a very short temper, strength/veins/striations were unbelievable and I was on another level mentally. Tren is great but definitely not for everyone.
I am def aware of vein nicking but Tren is one of only that gives u cough.. I have Nicked veins with test before and no cough.
They don't call it Tren cough for nothing..

I am def aware of vein nicking but Tren is one of only that gives u cough.. I have Nicked veins with test before and no cough.
They don't call it Tren cough for nothing..

Never had it. From Ace or E. Some people get it and some dont but i think its from nicking a vein or vessel. Tren is an irratant to your lungs so once in bloodstream it hits the lungs which causes the "tren cough". That's the only time I had it. You could taste it then all hell broke loose. Test will not cause this or anything else I believe.

Last edited:
Never had it. From Ace or E. Some people get it and some dont but i think its from nicking a vein or vessel. Tren is an irratant to your lungs so once in bloodstream it hits the lungs which causes the "tren cough". That's the only time I had it. You could taste it then all hell broke loose. Test will not cause this or anything else I believe.

I've had it from sust and prop. Solvent cough.

It true some don't get get tren cough but all the best tren I've taken has made me have some crazy coughing fit it got into my blood stream lol

Sponsors

Latest posts