PurplePandaLabs Raw source

img_0582-jpg.64339

Sorry for the day late reply(I've been busy with orders). Here's a sample of what we keep in stock. I haven't had time to go to hongkong where are Raws are warehoused/distributed from, I'll try and get down there tomorrow.

So how much for the girl? I didn't see that on the site.... shipping will no doubt be different.. First class tickets i bet!

OK, ask the lab to send you a letterhead copy (either in digital form or in paper print) and post it here.
(letterhead means the paper heading (at the top of the page) with lab's name, address, phone number, Email, logo, etc so we can verify it. Sometimes contact info is printed at the bottom of the page in letterhead paper)

Gear is legal in china so there shouldn't be any problem with it
for example some people (like anaboliclab) have posted Simec results and they ALWAYS come with the company info
Nobody is going to believe in a "test result" with no lab info.

Remember, your reputation is on the line.

Okay so I'm going to point this out for you and everyone else, when you have real legit lab equipment, it does not put company information and address etc. Only the data that you inputed into the machine to tell it what test to perform. Now that is for in hoise machine testing so maybe if you send your stuff to another lab maybe they put nme and etc... But forsure I know if it is in house equipment only thing that will be on paper or file [ (.gotx, .ipr,) - example .png or .jpg is for images and what ever machine is being used has specific software that has it's own file extension. ]
so only thing that will be on file or printed is name of machine, type of test, data and graphs and can't remember right now but maybe also which software was used.

I have never seen name of company and etc on that, but I have also never seen or performed or know anyone who uses another lab for that stuff.

So what am I getting at, well nothing really just if it doesn't have name and address and all that stuff then either it was faked or was done in house so that data wouldn't be there in the first place.

My Panda order has landed. My impressions. Delivery time: outstanding. Visual inspection of my finshed products: oils, very high quality. Took a deca shot in the glute tonight and will report any pip. Packing: worth the $50. Stealth that El Chapo would admire. My orals: shipped loose, 50% were not fully formed. Meaning one side was finshed and the other side was rough. As if they left behind some material in the press or mold or however they are formed. Not as they appear on the web site. I'm not unhappy. I will use them though I wonder if the missing material underdoses the pill. I am used to higher quality in a blister pack.
@Scabby... I think honestly it is best source for the money... Do u agree.. I pinned the test a and got pip.. but for the money I will take pip

My Panda order has landed. My impressions. Delivery time: outstanding. Visual inspection of my finshed products: oils, very high quality. Took a deca shot in the glute tonight and will report any pip. Packing: worth the $50. Stealth that El Chapo would admire. My orals: shipped loose, 50% were not fully formed. Meaning one side was finshed and the other side was rough. As if they left behind some material in the press or mold or however they are formed. Not as they appear on the web site. I'm not unhappy. I will use them though I wonder if the missing material underdoses the pill. I am used to higher quality in a blister pack.
Hey bro I'm happy your pack landed well. I'm really sorry about the pills. Just send me an email and I'll send you replacements

So how much for the girl? I didn't see that on the site.... shipping will no doubt be different.. First class tickets i bet!

Okay so I'm going to point this out for you and everyone else, when you have real legit lab equipment, it does not put company information and address etc. Only the data that you inputed into the machine to tell it what test to perform. Now that is for in hoise machine testing so maybe if you send your stuff to another lab maybe they put nme and etc... But forsure I know if it is in house equipment only thing that will be on paper or file [ (.gotx, .ipr,) - example .png or .jpg is for images and what ever machine is being used has specific software that has it's own file extension. ]
so only thing that will be on file or printed is name of machine, type of test, data and graphs and can't remember right now but maybe also which software was used.

I have never seen name of company and etc on that, but I have also never seen or performed or know anyone who uses another lab for that stuff.

So what am I getting at, well nothing really just if it doesn't have name and address and all that stuff then either it was faked or was done in house so that data wouldn't be there in the first place.
That ones not for sale(being that's she's the future baby momma to my white/Chinese babies) but I can find you equally hot girls here who would love to marry a foreigner. Purple Panda 'a match making service'

Our payment options are Bitcoin, money gram, western union. Shipping time is typically around ten days but some orders can take up to 14days. Free reshipments for any seized packs(but very rarely needed because our stealth is top notch). Shipping costs are 40$ for raws and 50$ for finished products(I don't make any money off of the shipping costs)
hmm i watch border security and shit and they xray all things i wonder how it can come to canada undetected

Hey bro I'm happy your pack landed well. I'm really sorry about the pills. Just send me an email and I'll send you replacements
That's fucking customer service at its best........ hey panda.. my pills were fucked up too.. can u replace them.. JK
Everything I have gotten from ppl is spot on as promised and the Tren actually makes u cough
Lovin ut

@Scabby... I think honestly it is best source for the money... Do u agree.. I pinned the test a and got pip.. but for the money I will take pip
I do agree.
I'm quite happy with my order, all aspects. I'm not really that upset over the orals. On some pills it's very minor and like I said, the other half are fine. I just felt I had an obligation to accurately report to meso members all details of my order.

I'll be testing the oils later this week. I just couldn't wait to jab my ass with some deca! :)

Last edited:
That's very kind of you panda. But to be honest I will be using all of the orals I received and I feel I would be taking advantage of you by asking for "replacements".
Let the record show that Panda backs up his products with good customer service. He made a generous offer that I respectfully decline.

That's very kind of you panda. But to be honest I will be using all of orals I received and I feel I would be taking advantage of you by asking for "replacements".
Let the record show that Panda backs up his products with good customer service. He made a generous offer that respectfully decline.
That's keeping it real @ScabbyJr 1000 likes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That's very kind of you panda. But to be honest I will be using all of the orals I received and I feel I would be taking advantage of you by asking for "replacements".
Let the record show that Panda backs up his products with good customer service. He made a generous offer that respectfully decline.
Mighty noble of you. Maybe a discount code? That way you both win.

Do you pin quads often?

For me, I cannot pin them. I've tried multiple times and no matter what, it always gives me terrible pip. Even pinning b12 in my quads bothers them.

Last time I pinned them, I used a mix of short esters. I don't know what I was thinking. I hobbled around for a week, miserable. Pin the same gear in delts or glutes and I have no problem whatsoever.

Do you pin quads often?

For me, I cannot pin them. I've tried multiple times and no matter what, it always gives me terrible pip. Even pinning b12 in my quads bothers them.

Last time I pinned them, I used a mix of short esters. I don't know what I was thinking. I hobbled around for a week, miserable. Pin the same gear in delts or glutes and I have no problem whatsoever.
^^^I always have some pip in my quads too not God awful but it lasts a day or two. Same compound in my delts zero issue. Shit when I pinned my pecs for the hell of it I barely had any pip:confused:

^^^I always have some pip in my quads too not God awful but it lasts a day or two. Same compound in my delts zero issue. Shit when I pinned my pecs for the hell of it I barely had any pip:confused:

I've given some thought to pecs but I don't think I'll ever do it lol... I'm really tempted to try lats.

Quads, I wish I could but experience has told me no many times lol. I limped around pretty badly in pain the last time... It as tremendously sore. Hurt too much to massage it or do anything with it. Never again I said... Never again.

I've given some thought to pecs but I don't think I'll ever do it lol... I'm really tempted to try lats.

Quads, I wish I could but experience has told me no many times lol. I limped around pretty badly in pain the last time... It as tremendously sore. Hurt too much to massage it or do anything with it. Never again I said... Never again.
I know most resources tell you to pin upper outer portion of the quad but I do near dead center. I hit a nerve doing upper outer :confused: it jumped around needle bent and I nicked the shit out of a vein on the way out :eek: fuckin blood gushing all over the damn place it was not pretty:oops:

Let's keep in mind customer service is starting to look good but there are other things like product quality that is still to be questioned. Don't everybody go jumping on all at once now.